Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To all you red alert 3 geeks out here....(f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waaagh

Moon
Recently I had a huge red alert 3 craving. If you don't know anything about game, don't panic! I'd be happy to explain it to you...the plot isn't really that complicated, just a war between communism and capitalism. So, I would be more then happy to have a nice -long or -short term roleplay in this setting. Pairings that interest me the most:

Natasha Volkova xOC
Natasha VolkovaXAnatoly Cherdenko
Yuriko OmegaXOC
Yuriko OmegaXVera Belova
Dasha FedorovichXOC
Dasha FedorovichxAnatoly Cherdenko
Dasha FedorovichxNatasha Volkova
Warren FullerxDasha Fedorovich
Warren FullerxYuriko Omega
Lissette HanleyxDasha Fedorovich
Lissette HanleyxOC

Some info about me:
-My posting length is usually 2-4 paragraphs. which doesn't mean I can't go above/below that, if necessary.
-I do yuri and straight pairings
-I am hugely into non-con or semi-non-con. Can play both dominant or submissive roles.
-I can play both male and female roles.

Hmm i have played the earlier incarnations, but I have not played the third, I would be interested in something to this effect though.

I'm familiar with the setting and the story of Red Alert 3, even though I've never played the game. But I still think a roleplay could be a lot of fun.

A Natasha x OC pairing could be rather interesting, possibly between her and an American after a Soviet Victory, or with one of her many fans in the USSR.

Or, if you're at all interested, possibly Tanya x OC?

Haven't played the games. Though I am a fan of cold war spy flicks. Are you still interested in picking up these ideas?

I had no Idea what you were talking about XD (I came in couse of Red alert in Star Trek)
But well your picy and the word Comunism are enough to get me intrested could you pleas explain what happens in the game and what you are talking about oh and only talk about female charies as this would be fXf if we do it.

Mmmm, I particularly like Lissette Hanley and Dasha. (Surprised that there's no Lt. Eva, though.)

I'd love to try playing a male character alongside one of them...Though I'd love to know what you might have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom