Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lay it on me, baby... (1x1 search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fevver

Moon
Hello all. ^_^
I am Fevver and am in search of roleplay partners. I do mxm and mxf namely, but will try fxf as well. I play males and females; I play dominant and submissive. I will double if you do. That being said, I don't particularly find dominant females in mxf appealing, and in so being will rarely if ever play them.
I do only original-based roleplays, so send your plots at me. If you don't have one we can figure out one together or just wing it, your choice.

I would consider myself a literate roleplayer, and would like to play with others of the same standard-- semi-lit in the very absolute least. I don't have many rules/limitations. If you're curious about something in particular then check my f-list/PM me. ^^ I roleplay over PM, not message boards.

My favourite pairings/genres:
Vampire
Vampire x slayer
Vampire x human
Vampire x elf/pixi/some other light-based fantasy being
Feel free to toss lycans in too

Demon/Angel
Demon x Angel
Demon/Angel x human
Demon x Angel x Human (human being persued by a demon, guarded by an angel. Interesting three-way. XD )

Modern/modern fantasy
I enjoy pairings involving teenaged characters, sometimes teenaged characters with older characters
Teacher x student
Human x elf
Gifted human x other human/creature

Medieval fantasy
Pirate x stowaway
Pirate x gypsy
Gypsy x normal human
Drow x elf
Drow x demon/incubus
Pharaoh x Slave
Pretty much any other pairing you could possibly conjure up

Furries/anthros
You name it; my characters are of the following species:
Cat, fox, wolf, chinchilla, rabbit, hamster, tiger/other big cats

I also like the idea of taking roleplays that are generally considered clichéd and adding a twist/a bit of realism to make them funner. XD An example of this would be like... a stranded roleplay, a school for the gifted, popular x reject student, Ancient Egyptian, or a master x slave roleplay.

Let me know if you're interested. =D
And if you PM me please know what you are interested in.
~Fev

NOTE: I am currently craving a best friend x best friend's younger sibling roleplay, or an ancient Egyptian roleplay. Requests for either of these will get you a specialty coffee of your choice. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom