Street Fighter: The Journey~me and Jugger82

As soon as her hand touched his, He gripped it as hard as he could as he sent volts of electricity through her. Nothing lethal, only enough to paralyze her. He dropped her to the ground and knelt down.

Nathan- It seems I win...so...where's your house babe?

"...........East 103rd, apartment 4G." Sakura replied. Obviously she didn't want to, and while sneaky, he had beat her. Despite how much she hated to, she would keep up her end of the bargain.

Nathan nodded before picking her up and setting her for a piggy back ride. He made it so she had to lean over his head with her breasts mashed against it.

Nathan- Thanks for the pillows...now East 103rd...

He began to walk in the direction and soon found her apartment.

Nathan- This place is what you call 'home'?

"Of course stupid." Sakura replied, groaning from both annoyance and at her paralysis.

"Just get in before people start asking questions." she replied, not wanting to deal with what would happen if her neighbors saw some strange man carry her in.

2q8a4ar.jpg

Nathan- Yeah yeah whatever calm down...whatever your name is.

He walked up to her apartment number and lock-picked the door open. When inside, he laid her on her bed before going back to close and lock the door. A smirk came over his face.

"If you're thinking about what I think you're thinking, then don't think I won't hesitate to think about kicking your ass!" Sakura called out, her lips certainly not paralyzed. Though, her threats were as odd as ever. Even she confused herself with that one.

Nathan turned and walked back over to her.

Nathan- Empty threats girl...empty threats. You can't even move right now and you're saying you're gonna kick my ass? Oh how fun....well, you're not gonna need this. Its torn pretty much.

He reached over and ripped off the last bit of her upper clothing.

Sakura glared daggers at him as he tore off her top, her large breasts bouncin even in her bra as he did so. It seemed her top hid just how well endowed she was. With it in, she seemed fairly typical for her age. With it off and only a lacy bra to cover it up, her chest was shown to be nearly as big as her head. Her bra was obviously straining to contain the lucious melons, threatening to burst open at any minute.

Nathan reached over and unhooked her bra so her breasts would come free.

Nathan- My...how large they are...I never did catch your name...wanna moan it to me while I do this?

He leaned over and placed his mouth on the paralyzed girl's breast as he began to lick and flicker her nipple with his tongue.

"Kiss my ass!" Sakura replied, still glaring at him. Though, she couldn't help but gasp with a slight moan he began to tease her nipple. Hard to say if it was just instinct or if she actually enjoyed it.

Nathan- Not a bad idea.

He flipped her over onto her stomach as he began to work to bring down her panties and skirt.

Nathan- Tell me...are you a virgin girl?

Sakura gasped in surprise when he suddenly flipped her over.

"Does it even really matter?" Sakura asked, able to see down at him out the corner of her eye. As he pulled more down, he'd see more of her marvelous legs and perfect backside. With all the training she had done, both parts of her body were so tight and firm.

Nathan reached over and grabbed her firm ass with a smirk.

Nathan- You're right, it doesn't matter much does it? This is still gonna happen either way y'know...might as well try and enjoy your first time. Don't worry...I'll be as gentle as a criminal can be.

His finger trailed down her crack until it came to her pussy where he began to slowly insert his finger.

Sakura let out another light moan when he grabbed her ass, getting louder when that finger slid in. Wanting to quite herself at least a little, she did the only thing she could, which was to bite down on the sheet beneath her, since she still couldn't move her arms or anything else.

Nathan- Mm....you're getting so wet down there...and your moans are really turning me on...lets cut to the chase of me fucking you silly.

He flipped her over and spread her legs to gaze at her nice virgin pussy.

Nathan- Magnificent...its the best one I've seen for a looong time...I'll be sure to remember this moment.

He smiled and began to undo his pants so his erection sprang free for her to see.

"Please..........don't.........." Sakura eeked out. She was gaining a little movement back, but all she could do was weakly raise her hand and just barely try and push his arm away.

Nathan could feel a slight pressure against his arm knowing it was her. He didn't care as he lay the shaft of his cock along the outer walls of her pussy and began to move back and forth to rub it.

Nathan- Tell me how it feels baby.

"Awful..........just awful........." Sakura replied. Though, that didn't seem to really be the case as her cheeks were bright red and she was biting her bottom lip to keep moans in.

Nathan had climbed on top of her as he leaned down and began to gently kiss up and down her neck as his hand reached down to angle his cock just right. He began to slowly slide it into her until it was halfway inside her. He could feel how wet she was, and it made it all the easier as it went in.

Nathan- You're so red in the cheeks and wet down there...you're such a liar.

This time, Sakura couldn't help but let out a loud moan of pleasure. She could move her hands, which she placed on his his shoulders. She didn't push him away though. Just, rested her hands there.

Nathan smirked as he leaned up and kissed her on the lips before pushing into her all the way. He didn't pull it out or anything, only let it rest there so her pussy could get accustomed to the new shape inside her.

Nathan- You feel so good. I really want you badly right now girlie.

Back
Top Bottom