Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interesting Roleplay Ideas for Adventurous Roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikoa

Planetoid
First of all, you must be at least semi-literate. I will ONLY roleplay on this site through PM. I am interested in hearing any other ideas any of you may have and I can switch between sub/dom and M/F if I like my prospective character enough. I will NOT be responding to anything you may write on this this thread so you must PM me if you wish to begin an RP with me.

If an idea has character names in bold, that is the character that I wish to play. If no names are bold, please specify in your request which character you would like to play.

My Werewolf lover
05796929.jpg

Gavin is a werewolf who involuntarily turns into a wolf for three to five days every month when the full moon comes around. He one day meets a human male during a sort of spat and, after saving him, insists that Jakob takes Gavin in as his roommate and lover. Jakob, a somewhat quiet and passive man, having only experimented with a guy before and not actually seeing himself as gay felt a bit discomforted by the idea but, also feeling indebted, he agreed.

Fucking My Tutor
Maid-11.jpg

Meiri is a sweet high school student who offers boys and girls in her year and younger her services as a tutor. However, one student has a different tutoring lesson in mind; one for her to learn. (Het/yuri)

It's a Secret
Neko-73.jpg

Naila is a a young neko girl who enjoys fooling around with the person she lives with. Homeless, Naila appears to be a regular black and yellow cat until someone decided to pick her up and giver her a home.

You're in the Big League now
1138579032-145.png

When Susie, a regular pool swimmer and do-gooder, visits her relatives on the sunny coast of Cali, she's in for more than she bargained for with the people she would soon meet on the massive beach. Getting involved in strange crowds and being taken to parties gives Susie a massive wake up call about how bad her new friends really are. The question then becomes, will she stay or will she go?

Fun in the Hotsprings
5365re2.jpg

Ella was just having a nice relaxing time in the hotsprings when....

Camille's Pet
moe19177sample.jpg

Strange creatures were something Camille had often fancied about and, upon her thirteenth birthday, Camille was astounded to find a rather peculiar creature in her backyard that night. She decided to hide it in her room and take care of it, but soon discovered it would want more from her than a nice house and some food.

Beach Beauty
Beach2.jpg

Aleisha is a beach beauty living on the rich Californian coast. Because her father is so rich, Aleisha has her own private beach spot where she is never disturbed. One day, however, someone from the other side of town decides to stroll along the beach and accidentally happens upon her. Aleisha, having been emotionally and physically neglected all her life does not know how to respond when this person turns out to be a slight pervert interested in more than just a casual stroll on the beach once he/she has found her.

School Girl Samurai
3-2.jpg

Kaylie is a strong willed and gifted young fighter. She has been called in by a special corporation to battle monsters that have been appearing around the city and will stop at nothing to finally destroy them all.
A - Capture this monster hunting school girl, tie her down, torture her and fuck her (being a monster or a person leading the monsters).
B - A boy in her class who tries to become partners with her to take down the monsters as well and hoping to eventually convince her to have sex with him.
C - Being her supervisor in the corporation, you can call her into your office and take control of her. Since she is basically under your command, she will have to do as you say or be punished by the corporation.

Rape to Romance
Pinned.jpg

Ikita has secretly had a crush on Teru for years even though she never knew it. One day, amidst his frustration, Ikita decides to take matters into his own hands and takes Teru into a private area and rapes her. Feeling bad about it after, Ikita simply acts like she had done something to piss him off. Later seeing Teru getting approached by a couple guys who meant to rape her as well, Ikita had to step in and stop them, telling them that Teru is his girl and that he'll never let anything bad happen to her. Hearing this, Teru begins to feel something for Ikita who refuses to face her until she forces him to and tells him that she doesn't hate him as he accused her of. Filled with an overwhelming desire, Ikita kisses her and when she kisses him back, they find a secret place to make theirs while they have mutual sex.

The Snake Charmer
anime_girl_fav6102.png

Mitsuki-Hime is the princess of a small Japanese city. She has been known as the snake charmer since she was a young child. It seemed a mystery to everyone how the snakes always seemed to crowd around her but never would harm her, thus earning her added title. It was a pleasant city and Mitsuki was a happy young princess growing up, her room covered in snakes, one special snake called Lupis always hanging around her neck. It was a venomous white snake, the only of it's kind in the city, and she eventually decided to get Lupis' picture painted on one of her umbrellas which then became her favourite. In the night, the snakes would surround her at either side, on top and above, inside and outside of her covers with Lupis always by her head. No one dared disturb the princess' slumber for fear of the snakes and most people tended to keep their distance from her because of them all. However, one fateful day on the eve of Mitsuki's fourteenth birthday, an army from the neighboring city had entered and began burning down houses and slaughtering innocents. When the young king of thirty-five approached the castle, Mitsuki's father met him outside. Negotiations began, King Victus demanding Mitsuki's hand in marriage or death would surely befall their entire city and family. With reluctance, Mitsuki's father agreed and Victus sent his men in to fetch the girl. Met with a multitude of snakes as they entered Mitsuki's room, they battled their way through, getting bit by many but managing to reach the girl before dying and passing her down until she reached the doorway. Lupis strained to follow his master, but was detained by another of Victus' men, narrowly managing an escape. Mitsuki was then taken back to Victus' castle to be made his bride, not a snake by her side just yet as far as she could tell.
(In this rp, Victus would have his own garden of snakes that he would use, aside from his own piece, to invade her privates.)

I Want You
Anime_Girl_119.jpg

A few options:
A - Thirteen year old Kimmi had always had a crush on the boy a few years older than her in school. She had would follow him around school, watching his every move. Most people saw it as just a cute schoolgirl crush, but Kimmi had another idea. One day she waited for him in his special place where he went to be alone. Though she was small and weak, she somehow physically coerces him into having full out sex with her.
B - Thirteen year old Kimmi has had a crush on the boy in her class for months. She finds out one day that he has a crush on her as well, so she decides to ask him to hang out with her. They go into the woods that afternoon and Kimmi decides to take things further than he ever expected. Though he was unsure and a little scared, he rather enjoyed having Kimmi dominating him in the woods.
C - Kimmi was a normal school girl until one of her male teachers decided to introduce her to sex. Since then, she's been a walking young slut, wanting to fuck every boy in school.
D - Kimmi has a special power to see into the spirit world and even feel those spirits. However, this gift turns into a nightmare one night when an rapist spirit visits her and fucks her. Since that experience, it seemed like everytime the sun went down, another strange spirit would come to fuck her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom