Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boarding school yaoi (With a twist! ....maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekaboo

Supernova
Hi all!

Right now, along with my regular cravings I'm kind of in the mood for a Yaoi roleplay based at an all-boys boarding school. I'd quite like to play a new student who's sent to the school, a boy who's rather nerdy and doesn't really stick up for himself. As you might imagine, I'd quite like to play a more submissive role, but that doesn't mean I'm not up for switching at points too XD

Now whilst this could be a regular boarding school, I was thinking it could also be a school where the staff also perform experiments on the students.
Perhaps experiments in things like increasing intelligence, increasing strength, pretty much anything. That way the roleplay could involve more or less anything 'weird' ^^;;

We could throw in tentacles, transformation, even some temporary gender switching or futa/male-futa, anything you can think of!
I should point out the only things I'm not into are watersports, scat, that kind of thing.

Of course if you prefer, it could also be just a regular boarding school with regular students and staff.

This is just a very basic idea, so if you're at all interested, please do let me know!!

Would you be interested in doing a roleplay where one of us is a male and the other is a futa?

Shoot me a PM if interested :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom