Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Futaness! (Seeking Futa/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smutty McPlot

Planetoid
An odd request, for me anyhow... But I'm looking for a couple of RPs with a M/Futa (Hermaphrodite) pairing. With me playing the male. Call it my strong masculine side... *flexes* Or it could just be that all you wonderful people have really messed me up that badly with all your uberkinkiness.

The whole gamut of possible scenarios are avaliable fo our RPing desire... anything from Fantasy to realistic to sci-fi, modern, historical, or futuristic... (Historical Sci-Fi? Sure... long long ago in a galaxy far far away...) Or anything in between.

I dont really expect very many repsonses to this thread, but I can always hope, right? I understand that many of the Futa players are male and have no interest in playing with males. But I know there's a couple of you girls out there that play them... and I will find you! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I figured it was a given, but I suppose I have to specify a bit. I dont play dominant males. The whole appeal behind a Futa/Male scene is the futa dominating the male. If not for that, I would have no interest in even playing a male in the first place. I do however play dominant futas, but that's a different story alltogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom