Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actiony Roleplay Search (Yuri, Futas, and Hetero)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobs and Brownings

Banned
Banished
Like everyone else here, I am interested in a roleplay. Unlike most people here, I'm not interested in pure smut. Yes, I'm interested in the fine world of plot-based adult roleplays. Maybe this made some people leave, but I don't want to just have a night of our characters fucking like bunnies with nothing else.

I do enjoy sex in roleplays, but there are other things I like included. The biggest one is the genre/fetish of Girls With Guns, because there are few things sexier than strong women packing some heat. Right now, I want something unrealistic, more along the lines of an action movie than anything realistic. I know a lot about firearms, and not in that "I've played MW2 I know ever thing" way that has been filling the internet like the plague. Other things I like are sweetness in romance (This is yuri only), none of that non-con stuff. Characters who are lovers, and kiss, and hold each other . It's rather cute. The last thing I want is to dominate, as I prefer being dom in the relationship, as opposed to 95% of the people on this site.

I will play women and futas, and am fine with M/F, F/F, and Futa/F relationships. F/F is my favorite. I simply adore yuri. I am totally fine with doing yuri with a male roleplayer. I roleplay over threads, PMs, and AIM (Hit me up at BoobsAndBerettas). When contacting me, tell me if you want hetero, yuri, or futas. Also, if your kink is on my Turn-Offs list, please, don't question me on why I don't like it.

Other Kinks/Fetishes
Large Breasts
Redheads
Lingerie/Slutty Clothing/Uniforms (Especially police uniforms)
Oral (Both giving and receiving.)
Men with less-than-ideal body shapes (I don't want your 6'4", 250 pound muscle men. Short men, maybe with a bit of a gut would be great.)

Current Cravings: Knight Rider (the 2008 series) and Federal Agent/Partner

A Partial List of Genres I enjoy
(Short Description)
Preferred Time Period
-Potential Paring (The stars refer to interest of pairing within the genre, not with all of the pairings. 5 max.)
Cravings

Police (If someone would do an awesome police roleplay about badass cops in an action movie-like setting, I would love them forever)
1960's-Modern. 1980s and Modern preferred
-Federal Agent/Partner (Possible agencies are FBI, DEA, ATF, ICE, US Marshals and the Secret Service) *****
-Federal Agent/Criminal **
-Federal Agent/Informant **
-Detective/Partner (Can be a municipal department, a Sheriff's Department/Office, or a State bureau of investigation) ****
-Detective/Informant**
-Detective/Criminal**
-Patrol Officer/Partner***

Spies (James Bond, Nikita, and Vince Flynn's books have put me in the mood for a good spy roleplay.)
1940's-Near Future
-Spy/Partner*****
-Spy/Assassin****
-Spy/Rival***
-Spy/Civilian**
-Spy/Merc**

Military (It could be just regular soldiers, or a special forces team.)
1940's-Near Future
-Soldier/Soldier ****
-Soldier/Civilian ***

Mercs (Pretty self-explanatory)
1940's-Near Future
-Merc/Merc****
-Merc/Spy***
-Merc/Soldier***
-Merc/Civilian**

Terrorists (I would love a yuri roleplay about a feminist terrorist organization) 1960's-Near Future
-Terrorist/Partner*****
-Terrorist/Undercover law enforcement agent**

Gangs/Mafia (Pretty self-explanatory) 1920's-Near Future
-Gangster/Lackey***
-Gangster/Fellow Gangster****
-Gangster/Rival Gangster***

Turn-Offs
Scat
Watersports
Vore
Furries

You can use which ever you want. I think I'll just describe my character (hard to find a pic for him)

I'll go ahead and get the thread set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom