Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for Male RP partners. Plots included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lura

Moon
I have two distinct styles of role play (Story based or post for post rp) and am able to adapt to my partners style easily. I'm not picky on the style of RP as long as it is intriguing.

I do prefer at least 1-2 paragraph's per post (and up to as many as you wish.. i have no post maximum as long as you let me be a part of the rp) to be able to sink my teeth into the role and my limits are few, No toilet, animals or under age characters.

I prefer role play with dominant men, even within the context of romance. And prefer my role play F/M only. (I have been known to take on a dominant female role from time to time.)

I keep my role play on the threads or PM and will discuss the roles in PM here.. I don't stray off into messengers for time constraint reasons (I'm afk a lot.. messengers aren't really great for that) That's all I can think of right now, any questions just message me. Thanks!

Some plots to pick from. (If you have a different one or a variation of one below, just shoot me a message)

Babysitter: Good mixture of story and Sexual content.
Your character would be a middle aged man. Mine the babysitter of his children. He's always pushed the envelope with her over the last few years with sexual advances (kissing, groping etc.. ) but never going beyond a certain point. She had always hated the advances, they made her uncomfortable but she never told anyone because your wife is her mothers best friend. The moment she turns 18, that's the end of the resolve he has shown. Legalities are no longer an issue and he presses her harder. This would be a soft force theme, more persuasion than force.

Sex trade: Oldie but a goodie plot line wise. (High sexual content, plot driven)
My character: Female Traveler. On her way to visit her brother in Germany she didn't want to tell him she had planned to come and left it a secret she was arriving. As she gets off the plane she procures a taxi and then in a move that would lead to her downfall, told the driver of that fact. He sees an opportunity, having friends that were not particularly nice people, he takes her and sells her to them. They in turn sell her to a man in yet another country that keeps her as a sex slave.

Home invasion: Violence, Force, high sexual content and yet still story driven
A Single woman living along is making dinner one night when she is interrupted by a knock on the door. She opens without thinking and is forced backward by a man in a ski mask. His demands are simple. He wants everything of value within the house, including her.

I'm a sucker for Gorean RP.. Free woman or Slave. I will play either part.
I love all slave/capture/forced scenes. Whether it be soft force with her giving in eventually or kicking and screaming through the entire thread. It all makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Your character would be a middle aged man. Mine the babysitter of his children. He's always pushed the envelope with her over the last few years with sexual advances (kissing, groping etc.. ) but never going beyond a certain point. She had always hated the advances, they made her uncomfortable but she never told anyone because your wife is her mothers best friend. The moment she turns 18, that's the end of the resolve he has shown. Legalities are no longer an issue and he presses her harder. This would be a soft force theme, more persuasion than force.

Sex trade: Oldie but a goodie plot line wise. (High sexual content, plot driven)
My character: Female Traveler. On her way to visit her brother in Germany she didn't want to tell him she had planned to come and left it a secret she was arriving. As she gets off the plane she procures a taxi and then in a move that would lead to her downfall, told the driver of that fact. He sees an opportunity, having friends that were not particularly nice people, he takes her and sells her to them. They in turn sell her to a man in yet another country that keeps her as a sex slave.

love both these ideas

Home invasion: Violence, Force, high sexual content and yet still story driven
A Single woman living along is making dinner one night when she is interrupted by a knock on the door. She opens without thinking and is forced backward by a man in a ski mask. His demands are simple. He wants everything of value within the house, including her.

Love all your ideas. Would love the baby sitter one most though, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom