Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can Haz Older Characters? M/M, F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oats

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm Oats, and I like homosexuality. You know what I like better than homos, though? Homos aged 30+ ! Who can resist the glamor and sex appeal of a mature woman? Who isn't weak for the charm and experience of a grown man? These days, pretty young things -- male and female alike -- are all the rage, but like fine wines, people only become tastier with age... particularly when fictional. Ahehe.

(If you absolutely insist, I will lower the age threshold to 25+. orz)

I like smut, plots, plotty smut, and smutty plot. Oats is a beggar, not a chooser, and shouldn't give you trouble about premises. Just looking for an excuse for sex scenes? Fine by me. Aiming to write a blockbuster? I'm game. My characters are almost always 'switch' in bed, though my women tend more towards dom.

Hit me up via PM. If we do start something, it'll run through semiprivate thread or PMs. I don't have the RAM for IMs, ahehe.

{ preferred genres }
soft sci-fi, cyberpunk, steampunk, urban fantasy, supernatural (except vampires; I'm sick of them), pseudo-historical.

{ preferred dynamics }
old friends, friends-with-benefits, partners (business or crime), rivals, kindred spirits, opposing personalities, power imbalances.

{ kinks, gay }
rough sex, orgasm denial, sounding, dirty talk, CBT, sex toys, mutual masochism, nipple play, scratching, kissing anywhere but the mouth.

{ kinks, lesbian }
dirty talk, femmexfemme, oral, large clitorises, long nails, clothed sex, symbolic or unspoken D/s, scratching, kissing anywhere but the mouth.

{ Do Not Want }
blood, piss, scat, rape, abuse, super-butch women, super-femme men.​

'This is the best burrito I've ever eaten... yum yum yum!'

Ahahaha that song is stuck in my head. orz

Either or, Songbird. Or they can both be older (and thus doubly osm). I'm flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom