Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Male for Literate Female. NEW CRAVING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyfire

Super-Earth
Hey there! I’m Orion and this is my roleplaying thread, obviously. I would like to start out saying that I roleplay over PM only and with LITERATE roleplayers only. Also, you should know that I only play heterosexual roleplays.
The ones with stars are my absolute favorites.
Ageplay* (Note: This one is my absolute favorite. Give me a thirteen to fifteen year old girl to go with my twenty six to twenty-eight year old man and I will love you forever. However, just small differences make me happy too.)
Dirty Talking
Kissing*
Romance*
Oral Sex (giving and receiving)
Teasing
Titfucking
Virgin Partners*
Rough Sex*
Consensual
Risk of Pregnancy
Pregnancy
Anal
Keep in mind that this is not all I like. If it is not posted here or my dislikes, then feel free to ask! Also, if you have something against one of my likes, then let me know. We don’t have to include it.
Force, but only to an extent. I wont do straight up rape.

Dislikes:
Multiple Partners
Incest
Necrophilia
Vampires
Abuse
Cheating
Older Partners

Genres: I will be adding more later, but these are just what come to mind at the moment. I have plots for a lot of these so feel free to ask. And I will be posting the plots I have as I have time.
Knight/Noble
Princess/Servant
Arranged Marriage (Victorian)
High Class/Low Class (Victorian)
Post-Apocalyptic
Best Friends
Neighbor’s daughter/Older Neighbor
Young Father/Babysitter
Artist/ Muse
Photographer/Model
Bandmates
Rocker/Fan
Best friend/best friend’s little sister
Werewolf/human
Barbarian/ Roman noble

Princess/Servant: Princess is a bit spoiled and selfish but there is one thing that she cares about above all, her horse. She isn’t satisfied with his care and therefore asks her father for a new stable master. Her father does as she asks and on the new servant’s first day, she goes down to the stable to tell him what she expects. Upon arriving, she sees a handsome young man a bit older than herself who is petting and feeding her horse. He turns out to be the new stable master. She soon finds out that even though she is the princess, he doesn’t take her attitude like the rest and soon begins to like this new challenge.

High Class/Low Class:
Girl is the daughter of a rich lord and Boy is the son of their maid. The two have grown up together as friends, doing nearly everything together, he acting like the older brother she never had. She has always been half in love with him, although it is forbidden. When she reaches a marriageable age, her father sets up suitors for her and Boy learns that maybe he returns these feelings, because he is definitely jealous.

Werewolf/Human: CRAVING. I would love to find a girl willing to play a very young teenager, 13-14 and willing to have my character make love to her in wolf form at some point, maybe even impregnating her.

He has been a werewolf for only a mere five years and in that time he has completely isolated himself from the rest of the world. He has sent most of his servants away, not wanting to be bothered by anyone, just living in self pity. He was young when he was first bitten, only 21 and he has the title of Baron. He feels as if his life is now thrown away. One day he is sent a letter, from an old friend. That friend has fallen on hard times and he begs for him to take his little sister, he can no longer care for her. The werewolf agrees, reluctantly. He instructs his remaining servants to get her, and not speak a word of his illness. They return with the young girl and she begins to stir something inside of him that he cannot quite place. Slowly, he starts to reemerge from his shell but he is still a monster, one that even the young girl cannot quite tame.

Artist/Muse

Set back the Victorian era. My character would be a man in his mid to late twenties who comes from a wealthy family and is also a rather successful artist. Your character would be a homeless girl, about 14 or 15, whom caught his eye. He gives her money if she allows him to paint her. Having near nothing to eat and no where to be, she accepts.

After the first night he paints her, he sends her away telling her to come back the next day. He soon finds out, however, that she slept the whole night right outside his door. With no where to go, she figured his doorsteps was the closest she could get to home. He is inspired by her, and wants to keep her with him, so he offers her his home and sculpts her into a fine young lady, but makes sure not to lose and ounce of that fire that he saw in her that first day.

(credit for this plot goes to JazzieBell)

RE: Literate Male for Literate Female

These all sound fun, I'd be in for any of these. Also, have you ever tried like... Kidnapper/Princess? That's one's fun too. :D

RE: Literate Male for Literate Female

BUMP. I have returned after a long absence. If we had something going on that you would like to continue, please tell me. I am all for new roleplays as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom