Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM---Looking For A Sex-loving Roleplaying Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shattered

Planetoid
Well, hello there.

I'm Shattered, and yes, I'm a female.

Call me whatever you want, Shattered, or some random nickname, though nothing rude, please.

I'm looking for a roleplay partner that isn't afraid to get naughty, and can play males, seeing as I prefer females.

I do not do incest. It is a complete no no for me. Though I can do rape, but not bathroom either.
I prefer straight sex, no homosexuality please. Cum is ok, but not loads of it. Oral sex is also alright.

I do not like furries, anthro's, tentacles and such--sorry.

I prefer if posts are 1-3 paragraphs, though intros can be as long as you please. One-liners are a no-no, sorry.

I can do fantasy, or real life, modern, or even olden times.

Pairings--The first female, my part, second male.
Vampire x Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf
Servant x Knight
Servant x Prince
Princess x Servant
Human x Demon
Angel x Demon
Highschool loner x Jock
Cheerleader x Jock
Athlete x Coach
Athlete x Athlete
Musician in band x Musician in rival band
Spirit x Human
Spirit x Spirit

Some plots I've put together--

An Unexpected Roommate: You play a knight, a handsome knight for a large kingdom, fighting at war. In the palace, you are set with a roommate, and your new roommate is very unexpected. They come in with their armour on, and as soon as they pull off their helmet, your eyes lit up with amazement. Before you is a female knight, the first you have ever heard of in the kingdom, though this female is a brilliant fighter, better than most of the males you know....Before they know it, they are falling in love. (This can go a few ways: 1. The two have been together for a while, and on their time off they have some hot sex. 2. We can start with the female knight first coming in, and how their relationship grows.)

Blind Date: Wow. You have just won tattslotto! You've gone from a poor male, to a rich man. You move to the opposite side of the country, and move into a beautiful house. Though it doesn't feel right, being on your own in the large house. So you set off on a blind date, though you tell the lady you meet that you live in an apartment, so you hire one for a while. If the two grow to love each other, you will tell her the truth, and live with her in the large house. You don't want someone who just wants you for the money do you? (We can start it after a couple of weeks of them being together, or even a year at the large house. Or, if you want, at the blind date)

Help!: You are a lonely, though handsome, male, thinking you'll never find true love. You live in the middle of the forest (Fantasy type setting), in a small cottage. Walking home from town one day, through the bush, you hear a cry of help. Running to the direction, your find a naked female sprawled across the ground, barely moving. You don't notice her beauty, all you notice is the fact she is coated in blood and bruises. Beside her is a male that has obviously been knocked out. You swing the female into your arms, and carry her home, into your small house. You clean her wounds, and look after her till she wakes up. (Then we can work on what happens...)

Help!: You are a lonely, though handsome, male, thinking you'll never find true love. You live in the middle of the forest (Fantasy type setting), in a small cottage. Walking home from town one day, through the bush, you hear a cry of help. Running to the direction, your find a naked female sprawled across the ground, barely moving. You don't notice her beauty, all you notice is the fact she is coated in blood and bruises. Beside her is a male that has obviously been knocked out. You swing the female into your arms, and carry her home, into your small house. You clean her wounds, and look after her till she wakes up. (Then we can work on what happens...)

An Unexpected Roommate: You play a knight, a handsome knight for a large kingdom, fighting at war. In the palace, you are set with a roommate, and your new roommate is very unexpected. They come in with their armour on, and as soon as they pull off their helmet, your eyes lit up with amazement. Before you is a female knight, the first you have ever heard of in the kingdom, though this female is a brilliant fighter, better than most of the males you know....Before they know it, they are falling in love. (This can go a few ways: 1. The two have been together for a while, and on their time off they have some hot sex. 2. We can start with the female knight first coming in, and how their relationship grows.)

Let me just start off by saying that your creativity is simply astounding. There's nothing I love more in a roleplay than a well-built story with a good prologue to build on.

And these two absolutely smited me, very well thought of. I doubt even I myself, as a writer, could have come up with as good of prologues as these.

Now, I'll understand if you don't want to Roleplay with me, since I'm new and all that, but if you do, don't be hesitant to PM me, I'm up for both storylines with equal want, so it would be up to you to decide which one to embark upon, provided you want to that is.

~Regards; Seven

Thread-based is good with me, though if you have a problem with it we could always go PM, but it's just easier for me to keep better track of my posts when RPing in a thread.

Also "unexpected roommate" it is. Ladies first.

Ok, I'll make the thread now. You can choose what your character looks like, his personality and history, though keep his age between 19-23, thanks. ^^ So, are we starting at 1, or 2?

I'd prefer 2 to build on their relationship, but if you'd like the first version better then I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I've also posted a sheet of my own, and you can take it from the part where she enters and resume onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom