Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lemona's Requests/Ideas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemona

Moon
Marka is a young girl about 19-20 from a far off land almost another earth with magic. somehow she landed here and you have found her. She of course is mute and knows little sign language. when you handed her a pen and paper she gave you an odd look. Though when you speak she understands fine. By nature she is quiet but with not being able to communicate well it frustrates her and sometimes she takes her anger out on the other person who is trying to understand what she wants.

I am looking for someone dominant preferably male human to come to the poor girls rescue and take her under their wing. I want this to be a long term role play where she experiences and learns many things. I am thinking there would be a romance between the two characters and she would adopt a bit of a sub role to the person who had come to her rescue. I do like some very harsh kinks I guess you could say I am not always going to want soft sex... or vanilla as we usually call it. So keep that in mind when responding. Check my f-list kinks and my rabbit hole in my siggy. of course feel free to ask questions and and share your ideas with me! :)

I have already played this character in another place and I like her very much so I have her down pretty well. What bothers her, what is more likely to make her laugh.

RE: Mute Girl From Another World....new idea

I do ike that concept here of a mute girl and it might be a fun dynamic in rp. If you're willing to modify it i might want to pick something like this. Doing it in a science fiction way i think could be enjoyable, let me know if you want to talk about it. I have no idea if you like scifi or not so i thought i would ask. But i want plot and with what i had in mind would not make since with alot of the kinks, but could with some. Let me know =)

hmmm well the few times I have done scifi were not all that great but feel free to pm me! I never like to turn an rp down without talking to the person first for a while.

Feel free to ask questions about this idea. planning on sharing my other ideas on this same post. Also I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas here as well. So if you have an idea in mind and think we would play well together please don't hesitate to share your ideas!

Well..I'm sorta also interested in this one. Unless one rp based on it is enough for you, feel free to pm me and we'll work the details.

((mute girl idea still open))

Thought I would list some favorite settings of mine so when you look through this thread you get a better idea of what I like.
Modern
Apocalyptic
Medieval
some fantasy (I am picky)

I will play it in IMs if I have to. really not my preferred place to play. but I can certainly send you my yahoo user name

NEW IDEA!

Your sister has just turned 18 and she is very gorgeous. She is coming to stay with you in your new apartment for a week. She has always been pretty and you and your guy friends have always secretly given her googly eyes. Now you get her for a whole week....

I will play this as a forced scene, or a scene where big brother coerces her into it. He is just out of college and she is just starting college so there is a good age gap.

I much prefer to do the forced scene however I know few people like forced stuff...

Interested or want any more details please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom