Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Men and Futas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Breasted Nympho

Banned
Banished
Hello, BM. I'm searching for a roleplay opposite a character with a cock, either a male or a futa. I'm up for just about anything, so PM me or post here if you're interested.

Kinks I like are: Large/massive breasts, large cocks, excessive cum, humiliation, non-con, gangbang, multiple partners, mind control, and bimbofication.

My cravings are a maid, princess, or schoolgirl getting raped in public, especially by a group of people. My other craving is something with the aforementioned characters, but with tentacles.

I don't usually dominate all that often. However your desire for something involving a gang bang and non-con. Well I have a futa character that leads a gang. We could perhaps work something out?

NightDagger said:
I don't usually dominate all that often. However your desire for something involving a gang bang and non-con. Well I have a futa character that leads a gang. We could perhaps work something out?

Sure, that sounds great. Send me a PM.

I believe we were going to do something fairly recently, but I think it kinda fell through the cracks. Did you still want to talk about an RP with little old me?

Big-Breasted Nympho said:
Hello, BM. I'm searching for a roleplay opposite a character with a cock, either a male or a futa. I'm up for just about anything, so PM me or post here if you're interested.

Kinks I like are: Large/massive breasts, large cocks, excessive cum, humiliation, non-con, gangbang, multiple partners, mind control, and bimbofication.

My cravings are a maid, princess, or schoolgirl getting raped in public, especially by a group of people. My other craving is something with the aforementioned characters, but with tentacles.

Hey I would like to rp. Sorry about before my computer died and I was unable to get back onto the site until recently if you would like to rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom