Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking ramndomness

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyValtyra

Super-Earth
im looking for a female or male or anybody really to rp with my rps are random and will not be planned ahead of time....

i dont care if you wanna plan your characters life story first but my rps are entirly made up on the spot

and i apologise i cant spell lol

I'd be delighted to do some unexpected RP, but for the love of sanity, please capitalize your `I`s and use punctuation.

I mean, we're not all perfect in English, but try. Other than that, I'm game for pretty much anything.

Hi!

I'm brand new, but I would be willing to try an RP with you. You would have to lead me along a bit, but I'd give it my best shot! Of course, I don't know what you're into. Maybe you can give me an idea.

Seven said:
I'd be delighted to do some unexpected RP, but for the love of sanity, please capitalize your `I`s and use punctuation.

I mean, we're not all perfect in English, but try. Other than that, I'm game for pretty much anything.

I'm sorry if the way i type bothers you I'm use to spell check on my computer. But i can give it an honest attempt to remember to check my punctuation.
riverrust said:
Hi!

I'm brand new, but I would be willing to try an RP with you. You would have to lead me along a bit, but I'd give it my best shot! Of course, I don't know what you're into. Maybe you can give me an idea.

I wont know until i see how you rp dear

shot in the dark
but a normal human who thinks they are a vampire
discoveres that vampires are real
and real hungry

do you have any genres or pairings you would like to do? I Mean most my RP's are just going with the flow and almost every even is just winging it, however, i still like a guideline to start off with.

Gashnaw said:
do you have any genres or pairings you would like to do? I Mean most my RP's are just going with the flow and almost every even is just winging it, however, i still like a guideline to start off with.

lol no i usually let who i rp with come up with the guidelines :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom