Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting to be a submissive/pet for MxM or FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko_Mari

Moon
Well the title explains what I'm wanting to do pretty plainly, but I will add some detail to what I am wanting to do.

The plot idea I had in mind was from a show my friends showed me. I can't remember the name of it, but in the story a young man is told to take care of his bosses "rabbit" and he does so. Well he comes to the apartment and finds a man gagged in the closet with a hard on. The man ends up "taking care" of the "rabbit" and I'm looking to do a similar story with some tweaks.

Plot I want to do:

Taking care of a pet. Basically what I stated before. My character lives with yours as a 24/7 pet/submissive. This can be either MxM or FxM.

Service pet. I'm also willing to do a twist on this where the pet is serviced out to other people by the owner, like say brought to a business meeting where the co-workers take turns using the pet to relieve stress or they do a group gang bang on the pet.

Kink Home. I believe this would be similar to a leather family. In this scenario there would be one or more Dominants with one or more submissive characters. I am willing to double up if you do, and also mix the pairings up or do swapping.

My preferences for these plots are MxM pairings, but I am willing to explore the idea of doing FxM pairings if I find a typist that I like. If you're a female wanting to play a female with me as a male submissive, PM me and we'll talk.

If I get someone to do the MxM pairing with me, then I'll become more receptive to doing a FxM (unless you really just make my knees quiver, then I may bend faster ;D)

If BDSM is not involved with the RP that's fine, but I do enjoy it being present (am into it irl). My RH can be found in my signature but I'd rather discuss kinks in PM.

What I'm looking for in You:
Literate
Capable of good descriptive posts 1-3+ paragraphs in length
Willing to collaborate on plot
Loving and tender, but rough when it's called for
BDSM or D/s nature
I don't care if you're a female or male typist.

My only request is that I play the uke/sub/bottom/pet or we switch where I'm primarily uke. I've been without a irl Master for quite a few months now and have been craving some sort of Domination from a male or male persona.

I'm willing to do this in threads or PM... Possibly switch it over into IMs IF I feel comfortable with the story. So reply here or PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Neko_Mari

Changed the title and providing a bump!

I don't have any RP started as of yet, so I'm still looking for all plot ideas AND I'm willing to hear suggestions!

Hi! I'd love to do your Service pet. or Kink Home. plots. I rp as male, but I can also be a futa (I don't rp as fully female).

Rice Pudding said:
Hi! I'd love to do your Service pet. or Kink Home. plots. I rp as male, but I can also be a futa (I don't rp as fully female).

PMed you (so you get a free bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom