Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fire at the Heart of Hogwarts (Qedesha and Stormgale)

He shifted "Or perhaps we could avoid the crowds and go around the grounds, should be quiet, just the two of us" he said, smiling at her, shifting as he stood to peel away from the crowd into a corner... a little bubble just for the two of them, trapping her in the corner with only him to look at.

Upon closer inspection he was semi sure, resolute but with a dark blush and a Curious expression... both determined and Lost at the same time, even as he looked her in the eye.

She was both frightened and willing to be trapped in the corner, his body... suddenly there in all its presence... between her and the crowd. She caught a few looks from passers-by, a couple who were at least on greetings terms with her, not quite a friend but more than a casual acquaintance. She suddenly blushed hotly, looking at the ground.

"And what would we do in the grounds, just the two of us?" she asked coyly, both a tease and an attempt to play for time, to think. The moment was running headlong and she didn't know if she wanted to run with it, or run away.

"THat is entirely up to you" he said as he smiled "What sort of gentleman would I be if I didn't do what the lady wished" he added with a playful smile, stepping back and to the side. He was giving her the option, she could leave him and he wouldn't stop her, or she could follow and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

She was suddenly acutely aware of her hair, and her wrinkled shirt, and her battered jeans under the robe. Part of her head sounded like her mother, ranting on about decorum and the dangers of the young male, and her reputation, and marriage. That was enough to make her realise that she really did want to go with him, wherever he wanted, and she didn't give a fig for reputation or decorum.

"A walk sounds good, actually," she said, slipping past him and heading for the door, deliberately not looking back to see if he was following. The robe mostly hid her hips, but was just tight enough to hint at the slight extra sway she put into her walk.

A battle was going on in his own mind, aware of the dark red tint to his cheeks, the slightly distant look in his eyes as he thought a mile a minute. All of that faded as she walked, his eyes catching the subtle sway and drinking in the details once more... less subtle about it this time. He followed calmly, offering her his hand, resting it by hers... it would take only a slight movement to lace their fingers.

The awareness of his hand, the warmth and almost-brush, sent a new surge of panic through her. She debated for what felt like ages as to whether she was ready for the contact, although it must have actually been less than a second. Finally, deciding she didn't actually have anything to lose, she let her hand tilt and her fingers press his, spreading for his to interlace in what seemed to her a suddenly symbolic motion. She had to stifle the urge to giggle.

It was cool enough outside that most of the students were heading for the warm sanctuary of their rooms, or the common rooms. Outside were the few hardy types, probably from colder areas... and the lovers, couples discretely finding corners to lurk in and neck, or perhaps more. She eyed the few she could see, comparing herself to them.

It was technically against the rules to be outside this late, but the teachers lately turned a blind eye, figuring a little leeway was tolerable in the discomfort of the school repairs.

He laced his fingers firmly with her's walking silently for a while... just savoring the moment before she started eying up the couples. "Are you a voyeur?" he asked with a raised brow, fingers gently brushing against the back of her hand, his eyes moving to look at her again. His lips curled into a smile as he continued walking, further away from everyone... till the only sounds were the wind and their footsteps/

She blushed hotly, not even thinking of her obviously not-subtle-enough stares that way.
"No!" she said quickly, and then bit her lip.
"Well, maybe a little," she admitted. "Not at the moment, though. Just... first time I've really been out here. Like... well, like this."

Their path led them to the edge of the lake. It was surprisingly warm here, along the edge... perhaps some hidden magic keeping this corner of the lake warm for some of the exotic creatures that lived inside. The light stroke on the back of her hand was making her almost squirm with emotions she wasn't used to.

"How about you?" she ventured suddenly. "Any little strange, dark likings I should know about?"
Her own lips curved in an answering smile.

He paused by the lake, turning to look her in the eyes.. face to face again "Like what?" he asked, playing the innocent fool even as he continued his light strokes.

"Mmm you will just have to find out my naughtier secrets yourself" he whispered in her ear, voice taking on a purring quality, shifting to press close against her, feeling her form a little under all that loose robe, his dark blush framing his eyes as he locked with her's.

She froze like a deer in the headlights as he suddenly moved against her, biting her lip again, eyes dropping.
"I've... never been... out here. Like this. With someone... this close."
Her voice quavered with tension as she unconsciously leaned into his closeness, their faces suddenly very close together, his hand cool in hers.

He looked into her eyes, fingertips brushing up her side as he lent in "Would you like me to kiss you?" he asked with a playful smirk. His lips brushed against her cheek with a quick peck, his hands tracing her body even through the robe, promising so much more.

Every touch sent little shocks through her, body swaying against his as her breathing quickened. A distant voice from the bushes, followed by a giggle, made her tense, then she relaxed a bit and nodded, not trusting herself to speak.
Her breath was sweet and warm as she lifted her lips to his.

He slipped an arm around her, holding her close as their lips met so he could savor the sensation. His fingertips brushed up ber back, tracing the line of her spine through her robes even as his other hand pressed against her lip, feeling the curve of her rear playfully.. he wasn't all innocent after all.

The hand on her bottom made her squirm against him, a little whimper escaping into the kiss... it was obviously a sensitive area for him to caress, and also in an obviously good way. Her lips were soft and yielding, parting under his as she leaned into the kiss, the pair a rather sweet tableau against the background of the shimmering lake.

He let his tongue slowly caress her lips, teasing more sweet sounds out of her as he cupped her rear more fully... pulling her body tight against him. "Mmm enjoying yourself?" he asked, letting his lips brush along her ear, nibbling playfully as he trapped her between his body and his wandering hands.

Her tongue met his, hesitantly at first and then more enthusiastically. Her butt was obviously a strong erogenous zone, and one she was unused to being stimulated, as the caresses and cupping had her quickly breathing faster. Her arms just hooked around his neck, the only direct response she could trust herself to give as his hands and mouth excited her easily.
"Uh huh," she finally managed to answer, after finding her voice.

He kneaded her rear playfully as he pressed against her, his growing need pressing slightly against her, his lips brushing to kiss and nibble on her neck in long languid motions. His free hand stroked up her front, finding the curve of her chest and cupping the large mounds of flesh,.

She was breathing very fast, moving against him, head tilted to one side as she panted into his neck. His hand found her nipples were rigid, pointed through bra, shirt and robe, another little whimper escaping as he cupped her.

Finally, almost desperately, she pushed away, pulling out of his arms and taking a couple of steps away, hooking her hair behind her ear with a trembling hand.
"A girl needs to be careful around you," she said breathlessly. "Can't tell me you've never done that before."

"I just read alot" he said, her whimpers a sweet sound as he looked at her with a grin "and it's mostly intuitive" he added, raising a brow... pausing.

"Sorry If I am too forward" he said looking away, genuinely concerned, blushing as he stood there.. not sure what to do now what he seemed to scare her.

"No," she said quickly. "Well... yes. But in a good way. Um. I'm sorry, I just... you know, control and that, it's scary, and um... Look, I..."
She lapsed into silence, gazing at him in the moonlight, cheeks red again as she hunted for words.
"It's just... this is really nice, and feels really good, and I guess I really like you. It's just... I don't want to go too far. Not here. Not for the... well. Not yet."
She was staring at the grass by then, cheeks bright red.

"That fine" he said as he smiled at her "Come on let's go back inside, get our stuff stowed away... then we can have dinner" he suggested, taking her hand and kissing it.

She smiled, nodding, heart still pounding. She held his hand as they walked back. It was probably the adrenaline still surging around her body that made her, greatly daring, guide his hand around her waist and to her bottom, holding it there as she walked with him.

The common room was a noisy clatter. She saw a few glances their way, unable to tell if any of them were 'knowing', but blushing all the same.

He couldn't help but slip his hand and squeeze her rear a little, kneading it as they walked, his lips kissing her cheek "So then what now hun?" he asked with a playful tone and a curious expression.

She wondered if he'd move his hand as they returned to the crowded rooms. Part of her was embarassed when he didn't, and part of her was fiercely glad, and very aroused. She pondered his question, and then inspiration struck.
She suddenly turned into his arms, lifting her face to talk into his ear.
"Be at the statue of the broken knight at midnight," she murmured. She shifted so that one soft hip pressed against his bulge, grinding purposefully against it. It was the most overtly erotic thing she'd ever done.

With a giggle she vanished up the stairs to the girl's dorm, pausing at the top to glance back at him. Dinner was, despite his comment, without her. She was in the midst of a gaggle of girls, determindly ignoring him as they chattered about the coming year.

Midnight found her wrapped in a robe, waiting for him at the statue.

He shuddered at the sudden contact, returning to his book as he pondered her offer, his mind doing all sorts of deliciously naughty thoughts in the mean time.

Midnight found him walking up to the statue, footsteps quiet and careful as he looked at her "Hey" he purred quietly

Back
Top Bottom