Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fire at the Heart of Hogwarts (Qedesha and Stormgale)

She smiled back, obviously flustered and excited.
"Hey," she grinned back at him, then turned to the statue.
It showed a knight from some ancient scene, leaning back against the wall, a broken sword clutched in stone hands as if the figure had just finished a battle and broken his sword in the final blow.

She twisted the sword pommel and, with a grating noise, the whole statue slid to one side. She slipped through into a small, lamp-lit room beyond. There was a pile of soft bedding there, flattened out into a crude mattress, together with a bottle of butterbeer and two cups.

"Come on in," she said seductively, pausing in the middle of the room and letting the robe slide from her shoulders. She was in a simple pair of panties and a matching bra underneath, most of her smooth skin bared to his gaze.

He watched her... making note of the secret room, before she dropped her robe and his eyes locked on her "Of course" he said as he stepped in, pulling of his cloak to reveal simple robes. "Why the sudden change?" he asked with a raised brow, noticing her sudden burst of confidence as he couldn't tear his eyes away from her, walking up to her and giving her a quick soft kiss.

She hesitated, looking for words to explain.
"I want this," she said softly. "I've wanted to do this... for a long time. With someone like you, I mean... someone I connect with."
She smiled a little shyly.
"I just... I didn't want it to be in the gardens, humping outside like a slut. I mean... I probably am a slut. Lets face it, I've dragged a guy I've known for one day to a secret room and then flaunted myself in my underwear. I'm a slut. I just... I wanted this to be a little... you know, nicer."
She gave him a quick kiss in return and then stepped away, dropping to the mattress and lying back on it, legs pressed together demurely, looking up at him with big eyes.

He smiled at her, just a shyly... though Hormones an the beauty before him, well that seemed to dampen his nerves and make him a little more confidence.
"Well It isn't much to ask to have a nice time" he said as he followed her, laying down next to her as his figners tangled in her hair, pulling her into a warm and loving kiss. His free hand roaming over her body, feeling every inch of skin, every curve, every blemish and beauty of her perfection.

She kissed back, lips parting eagerly, leaning into his arms. Her aura of innocence was quickly lost by the wanton way she curved against him, and the sensual, soft warmth of her skin under his hands. The underwear was thin, moving easily under his hands, the girl blushing slightly as his exploring fingers nudged her bra out of the way, her pert breasts springing free to just rigid nipples at him.

He slipped his tongue between her waiting lips, pressing against her curving body, fingertips stroking over the exposed flesh of her chest. His palm brushed against her exposed nipple, tongue dancing with her's lewdly, body aching for more sensation. He broke the kiss, panting slightly from the lack of breath, fingertips pinching a nipple lightly, his mouth nibbling on her ear "Mmm so what do you want" he purred out huskily

She quivered at his touch, eyes fluttering shut as they kissed, panting slightly when the kiss finally broke.
"I want you to take me," she answered, her voice soft and thick with lust, hands reaching to pull him over her.
"I want to feel you inside me, filling me, joining me in pleasure."
Her hands pulled at his clothes, trying to find the fastenings, to undress him and feel his skin in the warmth of the quiet little room.

His fingertips pinched her nipple, teasing and toying with it between her lips "Your going to have to be a little less flowery than that" he teased "What do you want?" he asked again, lips pressing against her neck as he removed his robe, leavin himself just in a pair of dark grey boxers.

Back
Top Bottom