Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rough Master Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Jak and I'm kinda new here so I'm just gonna put what I usually do for this kind of thing and go from there, ok?

If you're looking for a slave to be obedient and not need to be thrown down and raped every day, I'm not your gal. But if you want someone you can throw around, tie down, humiliate and abuse, I'm yours.

I only play submissive, I love when guys play rough with me, and I love when guys are forceful with me.

I enjoy topics such as:
Boss/Secretary*
Rape*******
Father/Daughter*****
Brother/Sister*
Master/Slave*****
Kidnapper/Hostage
Teacher/Student***
House owner/Maid
Photographer/Model
Doctor/Patient
Demon/Human
Vampire/Human

Feel free to mix and match or come up with your own, (I'm working on the list it's just I'm slightly picky).

Key:
*=Craving
multiple *'s =Always craving
Contact me using
MSN: seraphim_of_lust@live.com
Yahoo:pandora.de_medici

I also do fandoms of:
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Teen Titans
Bayonetta
Cow Boy Bebop
And some others...

RE: Forcefull Dom Male wanted

Craving of the day:
11/20/10 I kinda want to be thrown around and spanked a bit so a master slave rape or a brother/sister rape would be really fun.

Ok so I'm having issues finding a partner who won't disappear so let me make this a bit more clear. If you are female and wish to play as a male I have no qualms about that. If you are going to just decide that I am boring you please notify me before you just fuckin disappear. That is very annoying.

I am more than willing to be your rough master... Are you up for this? I won't quit on you, the worst ill do is fall asleep and reply the day after :)

Ok so I'm currently looking for someone to do a student teacher or a rape roleplay, pm or im me if you're interested.

Ok here to post another little tip on roleplaying with me. What ever you do, unless I ask for your age irl don't tell me. More than likely I will find this creepy. The same goes for telling me that you've been a master irl or anything about you really. I don't care that your cat is named Fuckhead Mcgee I don't give a shit whether you have a mole beside your left ball, I just want to be tied down and raped to my hearts delight. Do you understand me now? I honestly don't give a shit for any information about you unless it's your kinks and turn ons and your offs as they apply to the roleplay. Have I made myself clear? Oh and the next pervert who is 50 years old irl and tells me this I will automatically block. As I said, I find people who I am about to roleplay with giving me information I did not ask for extremely creepy. Thanks.

Blood and Stitches,
Jak

Oh and also, my old starter thread is being taken down today and a new one will be posted immediately. This one will more than likely be a master/slave type setting, preferably non-consensual.

Craving of the Day:
11/21/10- Anything rough really, though a vampire/human turns master/slave would be very tasty today

Ok so I feel like the dumbass of the year. I lost my old password and don't remember what e-mail I used to make the account this is under so reply to me under here if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom