Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In my Fantasies, And to fulfill yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelim0503

Planetoid
Hello

I'm a female who usually plays a submissive female. I can go dominant per request, but that is rare.

Lately I have taken up roleplaying, and I find myself enjoying it! If there is any of your roleplays that need fulfilling, I am the woman for the job.

Will do

Craving - Master/servant Rp
Craving - Society flips, such as Boss(sub) Secretary(dom)
Craving - Bondage
a bit of violence
Anything else that comes to mind

WONT DO
bestiality
Screwing dead people
Plain disgusting-ness (things that belong in the toilet)

Plot ideas

1. A boss is excited about getting her new secretary this month. However, when he walks in through the door, she is taken by his looks and his raw sexuality. She fails to realize the handcuffs in the belts of his pants. The man, known for being a player, teases his boss into screwing with him during work hours.

2. In the slums of greyhound, a major city, gangs run around unlimited. I'll play as a ex-cop who wanders into the middle of a gang fight between two opposing major gangs.

Hi!

I would enjoy an RP with you, but I'm brand new to it. If you would care to put up with me, I would give it my best shot.

riverrust said:
Hi!

I would enjoy an RP with you, but I'm brand new to it. If you would care to put up with me, I would give it my best shot.

No need to worry
I am rather new at this as well...

Anything you like that you see up there?

Hi!

Well, I like all kinds of things (what a lousy answer!). I could get into the "new secretary" thing. It would also be interesting to develop an elegant female who is a chainsaw artist :) I actually found someone like this online; totally sexy. Or even a female who is a lumberjack, or has some other hardy occupation or sport. It would also be cool to have a sexual adventure in a cave, or riverside during a canoe trip. Of course, these things reflect my personal interests in real life, but I can imagine just about anything.

yelim0503 said:
riverrust said:
Hi!

No need to worry

Hello Again!

Yes, I agree... I'm very flexible, and the answers I give are either too vague or sarcastic.

In a cave you say? Hmm... I've never tried that before... That sounds interesting. The chainsaw artist fits my violent tendencies :)
Yes, the secretary thing was just something I thought up of on the fly.

Your choice, You are the guest to my thread

riverrust said:
Hi!

Well, I like all kinds of things (what a lousy answer!). I could get into the "new secretary" thing. It would also be interesting to develop an elegant female who is a chainsaw artist :) I actually found someone like this online; totally sexy. Or even a female who is a lumberjack, or has some other hardy occupation or sport. It would also be cool to have a sexual adventure in a cave, or riverside during a canoe trip. Of course, these things reflect my personal interests in real life, but I can imagine just about anything.

yelim0503 said:
riverrust said:
Hi!

No need to worry

Hi!

I am new to rp so still testing the waters. I am interested in the bondage rp but I have no experience in that genre. I do not want any torture, humiliation or slavery; just healthy fun ok. If you are similar and have a plot ready please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom