Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Men & Women & Futas, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle Moon

Meteorite
Howdy! As I said in my intro thread, my name is Ally. I have 14+ years of RP experience, but I am definitely not an elitest or stickler. We all make mistakes and I understand this better than anyone. Eventually I will have a website with all my characters, storyline ideas, etc. But for now, this will have to do. So lets get down to it, shall we?

WHAT I REALLY LIKE
Romance/Affection
Force/Coersion [sans Violence]
Futas [I play the futa or a sub female, I don't play futas with male characters]
Incest [Daddy/Daughter or Siblings Only]
Ageplay
Creampies
Lesbians
Dirty Talk
Vibrators/Dildos/Strapons
Exhibitionism
Rough Sex
Beasty Males [Centaurs, Werewolves, etc.]
Fantasy Settings
Detailed Writing

WHAT I'M OKAY WITH
Anal [Not my favorite thing, but it can be integrated.]
Light Bondage [Is your character a cop? Handcuffs could be fun.]
Modern Settings
Supernatural Races
Impregnation
Teasing
Facials
Tittyfucking
Rimming

WHAT I'M NOT OKAY WITH
Fisting
Heavy Bondage
Violence/Torture
Degredation/Humiliation
Watersports
Scat/Vore/Gore
Tentacles
Extreme Genital Sizes
Bloodplay
One Liners
Terrible Spelling,Grammar and Punctuation
Godmodding [Do not do anything to my character that we have not discussed. A violation of this results in an immediate closure of a line.]

Please see RH Profile in my signature for more Kinks/Dislikes

POWER EXCHANGE
When I play male characters, lesbians or futas (herms) I am dominant. I take charge, etc. When I play female characters opposite male characters or futas, they are more submissive although they can take charge and give instruction. I am open to exploring a more dominating woman opposite a male, but I'm not interested in slaves or anything like that. I'm not into verbal or physical abuse, so if you're interested in a dominant woman we can discuss it further.

WRITING STYLE
Unless it is an initial post, I generally stick to posting 2-4 paragraphs. But this is based on whether or not I have something to work with. I will not accept a one line reply. If that happens, the RP is automatically over. There is no sentence long enough to give me enough to work with in order to formulate a proper reply. Maybe some people can do it, but I'm not one of them. If you don't agree with this, then it's best we don't write together.

I use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. But I screw up all the time and type too fast or whatever. I do not expect you to be perfect, but I do expect you to know the difference between "our" and "are". If I cannot understand what you're trying to say, I'm not going to be able to reply properly. Be expressive and make yourself clear.

I refuse to write in the first person. I write in third person, past tense only. Anything I write in the first person comes from me directly, anything in third person comes from one of my characters.

AVAILABILITY AND WRITING FORMATS
I am online almost every day for extended periods of time. However, that time is often divided among my work, school or family time. Just because I show online doesn't mean that I am at my computer. I can usually get at least two or three replies out per day, depending on how many threads or lines I have going at the moment.

I will RP in these formats in order of preference: E-mail, Threads, PMs

I have messenger, but I do not use it for RP purposes. I will not RP in IMs because it is too time consuming and erratic. I am not on AIM enough to be reliable in that format. Please don't ask me to make an exception.

I tend to take on a few too many threads at a time, so if you approach me for a line, I may or may not be able to play depending upon my current load. Always ask, but please don't be upset if I can't play at that moment. I will always keep you in mind when some of time time comes available.

STORYLINE INTERESTS
Law Enforcement
Humanoid Aliens
Mutants
Forensics
Apocalypse
Medieval
Arranged Marriages

Civil War
World War I or II
Columbus or other explorers
Old West, Wagoneers or Native Americans
Biblical eras

Centaur x Female
Mercenary x Kidnapped Female
Acolyte x Priest/Priestess
Magician x Apprentice
Lord x Peasant
Fallen Angel x Rescuer
Berserker x Female
Viking x Captive
Warrior x Enemy
Demon x Female
Pizza Deliverer x Customer
Coach x Player
Mechanic x Customer
Firefighter x Rescued
Actress/Actor x Stranger
Rancher x Rustler
Musician x Fan
Therapist x Patient
Private Investigator x Investigated
Widow/Widowers x Nanny/Manny

Fandoms
Underworld
Sevenwaters Series
Lord of the Rings
Robin Hood
Beauty and the Beast
Dances with Wolves
Fairytales
Fringe
X-Files
Xena: Warrior Princess
American Gods
Wonder Woman/Superheros

I am interested in stories with plot. Plenty of smut is good, but it is nice when we can go from one sex scene to another with some sort of plot in between. Most people don't just hole up in their houses and fuck for the rest of their lives... no matter how nice that might be.

I can come up with plot and stuff, but if you approach me for a line, I would prefer it if you had something in mind. I like to have input and be able to help move the story along, but I am not the best at coming up with and maintaining a storyline on my own.

If nothing above has already scared you off, contact me and we'll discuss a line we can both have fun with!

I can supply writing samples upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom