Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Girl and Malleable Adult Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerina

Dust
I'm interested in doing a couple of role plays, but it really depends on my mood of the day, and how well the other person can tap into what I like. I will say that I go into a lot of detail in my role plays, and I like for my partner to do the same. I am also only interested in sexual role plays.

As far as roles, for my character's younger age range (13-18), I've always been interested in the cliche role plays: Daddy/daughter, Teacher/student, and Doctor/patient (preferably OB/GYN first time). I enjoy my characters being forced and raped, but most of all being manipulated and having their innocence taken advantage of as first time/ hesitation type role plays where a little coercion is needed for the guy to get what he wants. Speaking of which, I am mostly interested in role plays with men, but I'm willing to consider women under special circumstances (I am bisexual).

I'm also interested in role plays involving fantasy in a limited context for my older character (18-22). I am interested in finding a darker, sexy, masculine figure willing to seduce me for his sinister desires. More along the lines of vampires, demon shape shifters, half demons, etc. I am masochistic, so if you are wanting to dish out a beating (or more), I would be happy to comply.

My character's age can/will vary between 13-22, but the body characteristics will stay mostly the same, just at various different stages of development. She will have brown wavy hair down halfway down her back, big brown eyes, olive skin tone, and slender, but curvy. At 18 years of age, she will have a 34 C chest and be 5'4'' at 125 lbs. I prefer to be called Cerina.

Other than that, I like dirty talk and knives. I love being a little girl, but I prefer not to be spoiled. I really enjoy feeling violated and taken advantage of without making it unrealistic. If you want to know more, just ask.

Cerina said:
I'm interested in doing a couple of role plays, but it really depends on my mood of the day, and how well the other person can tap into what I like. I will say that I go into a lot of detail in my role plays, and I like for my partner to do the same. I am also only interested in sexual role plays.

As far as roles, for my character's younger age range (13-18), I've always been interested in the cliche role plays: Daddy/daughter, Teacher/student, and Doctor/patient (preferably OB/GYN first time). I enjoy my characters being forced and raped, but most of all being manipulated and having their innocence taken advantage of as first time/ hesitation type role plays where a little coercion is needed for the guy to get what he wants. Speaking of which, I am mostly interested in role plays with men, but I'm willing to consider women under special circumstances (I am bisexual).

I'm also interested in role plays involving fantasy in a limited context for my older character (18-22). I am interested in finding a darker, sexy, masculine figure willing to seduce me for his sinister desires. More along the lines of vampires, demon shape shifters, half demons, etc. I am masochistic, so if you are wanting to dish out a beating (or more), I would be happy to comply.

My character's age can/will vary between 13-22, but the body characteristics will stay mostly the same, just at various different stages of development. She will have brown wavy hair down halfway down her back, big brown eyes, olive skin tone, and slender, but curvy. At 18 years of age, she will have a 34 C chest and be 5'4'' at 125 lbs. I prefer to be called Cerina.

Other than that, I like dirty talk and knives. I love being a little girl, but I prefer not to be spoiled. I really enjoy feeling violated and taken advantage of without making it unrealistic. If you want to know more, just ask.

Some of your ideas are interesting Cerina! I will have to see if we can do something for fun together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom