Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls With Guns (A Dom searching for Hetero and Yuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotegawa

Banned
Banished
BIGGEST CRAVINGS: Law Enforcement, Secret Agents, and Nikita​

Hello, fellow roleplayers. Imagine an action movie, with two badass characters shooting places up. Sounds sexy, doesn't it? And with two girls, it would be heaven.
I do hetero and yuri, though I prefer yuri. I will on forums, e-mails, PMs, and AIM (my handle is GirlsandBigGuns). I fucking love domming, so if I can dom, especially in a yuri roleplay, that would be great.

Fetishes/Kinks I'm fond of
Large breasts
Blondes
Uniforms (maid, schoolgirl, military, police, etc.)
Lingerie
Futanari (I can play a Futa, and I'm fine with my partner playing one as well. No Futa/M though)
Mind Control
Domming
Submissive men
Bimbofication
4-Breasted characters
More can be found at my Rabbit Hole

As you may of noticed by the title, I'm interested in a roleplay with some sexy chicks using guns. I still want smut, so the combination of those two would be great.

Genres (Ask about pairings)
Law Enforcement (Bad-ass cops are fun)
Assassins
Secret Agents/Spies
Soldiers/Special Forces
PMC's
Bank Robbers
Gangs
Western
Terrorists

Fandoms
Najika Blitz Tactics
D.E.B.S.
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Salt
The Tournament
Kampfer
Painkiller Jane

I do a variety of time frames for these roleplays, but I like keeping it between Western and near-future, with a preference for the '70's and modern. As for future, 2015 is about as late as I will go, and I still want normal guns, no lasers or anything of the sort.

Possible character images

IRL

U/C

Anime

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/GirlsAndBigGuns/

bump.jpg

I am actually interested in working out a few ideas with the types you have listed for play, and the fact that you love to play a dom makes them all the more appealing since that is a rare setup to find. The following are just some basic ideas that can be tweaked (and by all means I would love to hear some of your own) and can be discussed further if you are interested. I prefer playing younger submissive male characters…something about an older woman in uniform, with a gun, and in charge that makes a man weak…but it’s not a requirement.

1)Femme Fatale Cop x Black Swindler/Informant: For this setting I am imagining a pre-existing relationship (whether purely for business or some all ready consentual pleasure if up to you) between the characters where my character is a regular source of high class information for some of your characters more daring busts in exchange for relative freedom for his own deals. Your character has just been given a case to track down what seems to be a low key drug operation that leads to a sting operation that was supposed to leave the criminals caught when you hit their warehouse operations; however, something went wrong…terribly wrong. The information you were given was accurate but the numbers were definitely off and what was supposed to be a set of petty gang members dealing cocaine turned out to be an elaborate meeting between two of the cities most notorious crime bosses discussing some rather hot merchandise, which can either be a new type of drug, weapons dealings, or even a bomb; when you and your team moved in to apprehend them…you all were taken down. It was as if someone had tipped them off to your numbers, procedures, and weapons and you barely made it back to the department alive. After some time recovering my character visits you in the hosptial ( a swindler who swindles other swindlers and high profile corporate executives as well as a ‘host’ club owner) and tips you off to a small bit of information. There’s someone in your department that wants you dead and is wiring information to street teams under those bosses’ payroll…not only that, but some local political corruption is making bad business for his works…trying to cover up tracks leading to the truth. For this I want action-adventure heavy with romance and smut.

2)Assassin x Assassin: For this setting I am imagining more like rival clans or factions with a sort of forbidden romance type deal. Perhaps your character is the most promising assassin of your faction and have proven yourself worthy to become the next head of it in due time and have been seeking more of a challenge, but due to your gender some of the higher ranking members have looked down on your skill. So they decide to give you a task that will prove to the council that you have what it takes…to kill the rival heir, my character, so that they will accept you. My character would be the young heir to the rival faction that focuses mainly on traditional assassination methods with some small incorporation of modern day tools (I’m thinking ninja assassin type), and while he may be talented, he doesn’t have the heart emotionally to run the faction as a cold blooded killer that they require. To remedy this they strike a deal with your council to have my character killed by you and then kill you, freeing both ends to put who they want in charge…but something goes wrong and they escape. Potentially it could be a them versus the world type deal where they try to make a different life but are forced to continue being assassins, could go and take revenge, or even try and unite the clans by taking out those who tried to kill them from both. For this one I’d like to make the male hevily dependent on pleasing your character. >_> -cough- But like the first one action-adventure with heavy romance and smut.

3)Secret Agent x Protectee: For this scenario I am borrowing the idea of Espers from To aru no Index and the fact that science has allowed those with the potential to be more than human to develop supernatural abilities ranked on a scale of power levels one through five with a potential threshold for the a sixth. The military has devoted special academies for such people to follow standard citizen educations and some to become high end soldiers for special ops missions, and your character is somewhere between a four and fifth level ability user (the power up to your choice). Recently there has been information regarding a terrorist group searching for what they believe to be the key to the sixth level of power, a level so destructive that it could threaten the world and that they have narrowed the genetic make-up to a a few different potential candidates…other level fives and one level 0. You’re character gets stuck having to protect the Level 0 under the guise of being a live-in maid…where she meets my character. Smart, shy, rather soft-spoken…but determined in his beliefs and dependable, he was never the type of person to be seen as someone special. Especially since he goes to a school for espers and doesn’t even have a level one psychic ability…and then has you pop up in his life. All seems…normal enough until one by one those other potential candidates end up missing with my character being the enxt one on the list, and that’s when that organization strikes and you try to fend them off…that’s also when my character discovers his true ability…the Imagine Breaker. The ability to nullify supernatural abilities and that he is the one closest to become a power level 6. Traveling, action-adventure, maid-mistress, romance, smut, and open end possibilities.

If you’re interested please shoot me a pm. I would prefer to rp over pm or Ims.

Hm, I'll do an Assassins RP with you. Perhaps a mix of Het and Yuri.

I was thinking maybe a terrorist unit has taken over a famous tour sit island and has several nukes aimed at several majors cities around the world should anyone intervene. Our characters are Assassins (well my Female is, the male is just sort of an assistant who gets abused and humiliated by the females) who are sent in to infiltrate the island and take out their leader and disable the nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom