Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls With Guns (A Dom searching for Hetero and Yuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotegawa

Banned
Banished
BIGGEST CRAVINGS: Law Enforcement, Secret Agents, and Nikita​

Hello, fellow roleplayers. Imagine an action movie, with two badass characters shooting places up. Sounds sexy, doesn't it? And with two girls, it would be heaven.
I do hetero and yuri, though I prefer yuri. I will on forums, e-mails, PMs, and AIM (my handle is GirlsandBigGuns). I fucking love domming, so if I can dom, especially in a yuri roleplay, that would be great.

Fetishes/Kinks I'm fond of
Large breasts
Blondes
Uniforms (maid, schoolgirl, military, police, etc.)
Lingerie
Futanari (I can play a Futa, and I'm fine with my partner playing one as well. No Futa/M though)
Mind Control
Domming
Submissive men
Bimbofication
4-Breasted characters
More can be found at my Rabbit Hole

As you may of noticed by the title, I'm interested in a roleplay with some sexy chicks using guns. I still want smut, so the combination of those two would be great.

Genres (Ask about pairings)
Law Enforcement (Bad-ass cops are fun)
Assassins
Secret Agents/Spies
Soldiers/Special Forces
PMC's
Bank Robbers
Gangs
Western
Terrorists

Fandoms
Najika Blitz Tactics
D.E.B.S.
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Salt
The Tournament
Kampfer
Painkiller Jane

I do a variety of time frames for these roleplays, but I like keeping it between Western and near-future, with a preference for the '70's and modern. As for future, 2015 is about as late as I will go, and I still want normal guns, no lasers or anything of the sort.

Possible character images

IRL

U/C

Anime

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k555/GirlsAndBigGuns/

RE: Girls With Guns (Hetero and Yuri)

Hello, I am a male who is still getting used to this site. Being a gun fanatic myself, I found this idea quite intriguing. If you want, we could an assassin RP. I have some excellent (at least they are in my mind) ideas if you're interested

1) Modern Era Assassin
You and I are a pair of ex-special forces snipers. We have been hired on by an underground organization to perform some very high-level assassinations. However, we operate off the grid, even from our own division.. The only contact we have with our HQ is the mission specs. This means we do everything our own way, taking out targets as we see fit.

2) PMC
We operate in a special contracting agency. The teams operate in squads of two. You and I are the best of the best. We get access to the best armor, weapons, and equipment. (sorry, don't know the exact details)

Or if you have any other ideas that better suit your fancy.

I would prefer a forum RP, but if you want to do PMs, that's fine too.

Osamu Oboro said:
Hello, I am a male who is still getting used to this site. Being a gun fanatic myself, I found this idea quite intriguing. If you want, we could an assassin RP. I have some excellent (at least they are in my mind) ideas if you're interested

1) Modern Era Assassin
You and I are a pair of ex-special forces snipers. We have been hired on by an underground organization to perform some very high-level assassinations. However, we operate off the grid, even from our own division.. The only contact we have with our HQ is the mission specs. This means we do everything our own way, taking out targets as we see fit.

2) PMC
We operate in a special contracting agency. The teams operate in squads of two. You and I are the best of the best. We get access to the best armor, weapons, and equipment. (sorry, don't know the exact details)

Or if you have any other ideas that better suit your fancy.

I would prefer a forum RP, but if you want to do PMs, that's fine too.

The assassin idea sounds interesting. I'm fine with doing a forum roleplay.

Hello. Doing some sort of assassin or bad-ass cop roleplay sounds awesome, send me a PM and we can discuss it ^_^

Howdy! I saw your thread title and was like O_O and then I was like ^_^

In all seriousness though. I'd love to do a Yuri or Futa RP with you if you're still looking.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Howdy! I saw your thread title and was like O_O and then I was like ^_^

In all seriousness though. I'd love to do a Yuri or Futa RP with you if you're still looking.

Excellent. Send me a PM to talk more about it.

I love your thread, dominant women with guns are amazingly beautiful. I would like to Rp with either PMC's, Soldiers, or spies because I love a woman in uniform...specially one that knows how to handle herself. Please PM me and we can discuss details on any of the three.

Hello there. This thread immediately caught my eye, since Girls with Guns is one of my favorite things. I'd love to work on a roleplay with you, if you are still looking. I can play both Male and Female characters, if you're looking for anything specific.

Genres
Law Enforcement
Soldiers/Special Forces
PMCs
Gangs
Western

Fandoms
Black Lagoon - I would love to do a pairing set in Roanapur. I'd love it even more if you played as one of the characters. ^-^ But still, just the setting itself would be wonderful.

Survivor00 said:
Hello there. This thread immediately caught my eye, since Girls with Guns is one of my favorite things. I'd love to work on a roleplay with you, if you are still looking. I can play both Male and Female characters, if you're looking for anything specific.

Genres
Law Enforcement
Soldiers/Special Forces
PMCs
Gangs
Western

Fandoms
Black Lagoon - I would love to do a pairing set in Roanapur. I'd love it even more if you played as one of the characters. ^-^ But still, just the setting itself would be wonderful.

All of those sound great. Why don't you send me a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom