Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Age: Origins (Dragon Age RP wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smutty McPlot

Planetoid
And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8:13​

You have arrived at Ostagar, built long ago by the Tevinter Imperium to prevent the Wilders from invading the northern lowlands. One way or another you were recruited by the Grey Wardens, an ancient organization of warriors of exceptional ability dedicated to fighting Darkspawn. Outlawed decades ago in Ferelden, their numbers are limited with the comming blight. There remains but one task left... The Joining. Survival means becomming a Warden, destined to save the world from the newest blight. Failure means only a lonely grave.

Join us, brothers and sisters.
Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant.
Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn.
And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten.
And that one day we shall join you.

-Words spoken at the Joining since the first​

Well, I guess it's kinda obvious that I'm looking for a Dragon Age: Origins RP... Potentially it could be done as a group RP if I happen to find enough interrested people. If not, I'll be happy with any number of one on one RPs ranging anywhere from High-Adventure to pure smut.

One note to make however, I have no interrest in playing any M/F pairings. NONE! If anybody PMs me trying to get anything involving a male I wont be a bitch, I'll just ignore the message and continue with my day. (I do not mind however if males are playing female characters.) My preferences in order would be Futa/Female, Female/Female, Futa/Futa.

The sex of any male Cannon characters can be changed accordingly to make the game more interesting. Though I generally try to avoid using cannons and much prefer original characters. (I would love for someone to play a female or futa Alistair... or I could, depending on who wants to play what or how many characters we play to make for a great story.

I didnt even realize someone had responded here. I'm so sorry. Send me a PM and we'll see what we can put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom