Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PalmTree628's Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm PalmTree628 and am seeking a Literate Male for a 1X1 roleplay through PMs or a private thread.

Rules:

1. Must be able to spell correctly and use correct grammar. A few errors here and there are okay.

2. No one-liners. You should be able to type at least a paragraph. Since I've role played for almost four years now, I do consider myself literate. Honestly, I don't care how much you give me, but I would appreciate it if you could give me more than one paragraph yet less than ten; I don't want a novel length post. As long as you have a well constructed two or more paragraphs, I will either mirror your post or maybe type a little more. Just as long as you give me something to work with.

Within those One+ paragraphs, I do want you have to decent grammar, punctuation and spelling. I'm asking you to please look over your post a few times to make sure it's good. Sure, I make a few typo's here and there, I'm not asking for perfection. Please, just don't have constant typo's in every sentence. You can use Microsoft Word to check your posts.

3. If you are interested in roleplaying please send me a Private Message. DO NOT post in this thread, thanks.

4. Feel free to tell me ideas you have for plots.

5. Out of courtesy, please let me know if you are leaving for a long period of time or if you want to stop the roleplay; so I'm not just waiting around for you to reply. I will do the same.

6. If you are speaking out of character please use (( )), [[ ]], {{ }}, or OOC: please.

Before you ask, let me tell you I do not have any type of instant messenger and I will not be downloading one to my computer. So just know that I will only roleplay in a private thread or through private messages. It is the best way to keep track and a record of the roleplay.

The role in Bold is the one I would like to play. Amount of stars means how much I'm craving the roleplay

Here's What I'm Craving:

Bride // Best Man ******

Pirate // Stowaway ****

Young Mother on the Run // Wealthy Man who helps Her **********

Groom // Maid of Honor

Hypnotist // Non-Believer

My Luciano // DiMera Plot Ask for Details

A Plot based off the movie Prom Night {X}******

OC // Richard Fenton

Crazy Obsessed Psychotic Teacher (Possibly Killer) // Student

Human Girl // Werewolf **********

!Currently Craving to do these plots!
Incubus // Human Girl
Lucifer (Devil) // Human Girl
Entity (Ghost or Spirit) // Human Girl
The Stalker and his Prey

Plot: She was a senior in high school. It was her Spring Break vacation she traveled to a town not knowing it was known for a lot of kidnappings and rapes. After she’d been there for a week, she decided to go to the pool and sit in the Jacuzzi. After sitting in the Jacuzzi for a while, she got out and lay on a longue chair until she fell asleep. Over the week, he noticed her and couldn’t stop his urge for wanting her. He’d been watching her, lusting for her, and was waiting for the right time to strike. When he found her asleep on the longue chair, he couldn’t stop himself. He picked up the unconscious girl of his dreams and carried her up to his room. He tied her to the bed, gagged her, and raped her. The next morning when she woke up, she was alone and untied. She ran out of the room and left the hotel as soon as she could. She went back to school and never told anyone what had happened. She never told the police. A few weeks later, she found out that she was pregnant. Not being able to terminate the pregnancy, she kept the baby and gave birth. She didn’t want her or the baby to be judged, so she never told anyone about that horrible night. She loves her baby. It’s been eighteen months, and a relative of hers is getting married in that very same hotel. Sent by her parents she didn’t want to go but did. Once she was there she was only planning to attend the wedding and reception then go back home. After the reception was over she was walking with her baby to the elevator when the same man from months ago noticed her. Seeing her again only intensified the same urge he had last time. He followed her to her hotel room and…you decide.

Television Show Based:

The Tudors

Charles Brandon // OC (Wife or Mistress)

Song Based:

Sally's Song (From The Nightmare Before Christmas) {X} or {X}

Heaven's Light/Hellfire (From The Hunchback of Notre Dame) {X}

Picture Based:

{X} ************

Also Really Craving A Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay!

Katara // Prince Zuko ********
OC // Prince Zuko
Princess Yue // Sokka
OC (Water Bender) // OC (Fire Bender, Earth Bender)
OC (Water Bender) // OC (Water Bender Warrior) ((Arranged Marriage in Northern Water Tribe Plot))
OC (Water Bender) // Fire Nation Soldier ((Prisoner of War Plot))

(The picture based picture is a Zuko // Katara fan art)

Hi!

I like this one.
Young Mother on the Run // Wealthy Man who helps Her

You can check my thread (link in my siggy).
if you have a plot ready then pm me. actually i prefer not to have a plot to add suspense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom