Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F-list, RH, and other profile / search databases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruki-sama

Lover of Cuddles
I suppose I should double-check before I set my requests and sig in stone here. It'll be nice for the fresh blood (newbies) to know as well.

I was getting a little tired of always editing my requests as my cravings change, and wanted to secure an RPC anyways, as well as present my kinks and cravings in a more organized manner.

Thus like I'm sure lots of folks have done here and other adult-based RP communities, I've tossed together an F-list profile. Others use the competition (RH - Rabbit Hole).

Searched and found no topics to this issue, so if it's been brought up before, or it's in the stickies already, my apologies. I wonder if it's okay to link to my profile in my requests and / or sig? If so, I'll leave my stuff alone for now. If not, I'll promptly remove links.

Thanks much and take care.

It's more than fine to link to either your F-list and/or Rabbit Hole, along with you req thread, in your sig. I know I do. It just makes it easier to find things on so many levels. 1) Everything is together and 2) You eliminate crazy searches if your thread(s) gets buried.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks very much. I was actually a little skittish with creating my F-list, but it sure makes things more organized than having a long string of text as part of my requests.

Plus it winds up opening new doors for RPs at their own communities. Not that I'd leave BM....I have found folks here too, even though it's been a bit of a lull as of late. I just wanted to make it easier for those already here to see what I like.

Thanks again. ^^

Not that you would ever think of leaving us huh? "Has an evil grin on his face and duck tape in his hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom