Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread (CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRose

Super-Earth
EDIT : I got a lot of PMs so for now I'm going to sort through those and am not accepting any more at the moment.

Hi! Like the title says, I'm looking for male RP partners.
First things first... I RP ONLY through PMs and Threads. Maybe email, but not IMs.

About me:
-Female
-20s
-Straight
-open-minded... pretty much open to anything (with the exception of a few things, like anything that belongs in a toilet), just check out my Rabbit hole list to see my likes and dislikes. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Silver%20Rose
-literate... I've noticed this one a lot in the posts I've looked though. The word seems to be different meanings to different people, so I'm just going to say, I have a good command of the english language. The occasional typo does happen, I am only human after all. I like to type around a paragraph or two. I'm not looking for novels, or 10 paragraph long replies. I would prefer the same from my RP partner. That said, I consider myself pretty good at adapting.
-Submissive... I generally prefer to be dominated (or equal), but I'm not really interested in submissive partners.

What I'm looking for:
-Males only please
-"literate" same as above... basically want someone who had a fair command of the english language. I'm pretty patient, i understand typos happen and sometimes it's hard to write more than a few lines. Again, I don't expect novels, and I'd prefer one to two paragraph replies, just because it's faster that way too.
-DOMINATE players please

My character range:
(what I typically play, but it can vary)
-Sweet, innocent, maybe naive/trusting virgin (most often)
-Shy and naive
-playful and flirty
COULD PLAY: (not searching for that at the moment)
-studious/hardworking quiet type who gets turned into sex-crazed type
-bitchy princess who needs to be set straight (awww just needs a little love and a firm hand ;p)

Genres:
-"friends with benefits"
-accidental love/relationship
-incest
-non-consensual (but not violent)
-kidnapping
-spanking
-Mythology
-Romance
-Naive girl

Pairings:
(the ones on the right are the roles I'd like; the ones that are struck out means I'm currently doing them, but if you have an idea for one of those I might be willing to do another)
-Scientist x Experiment/Test subject
-Step/Real Brother (older) x Step/Real Sister (younger)
-Step Father x Step daughter
-Teacher (male) x Student (female) (no younger than 16)
-Guy x Girl with major memory loss (got it from someone else)
-best friend x best friend
-Student x Student
-Vampire x Human girl
-Demon/Devil x Human girl
-God x Goddess
-God x priestess
-Doctor x Patient
-Doctor x Nurse
-Body guard x Girl (or Body Guard x Princess... basically the same type)

Fandoms I'm into:
Naruto
Fairy tail
Bleach
Hatenkou Yuugi
Wallflower
Soul Eater
La Corda D'oro
Kimi ni Todoke
Vampire Knight (pre-timeskip)
1/2 Prince
Nobelesse
(and many many others)

... that's all I can come up with right now, but I'm open to suggestions.
Comment or PM if you have any ideas or want to RP with me. :D I look forward to hearing from you guys ;)

RE: I want a Man!

Oh ok lol,your funny. I only rp as a submissive female only. Pm me if you know how to rp as a male straight character ok.

I think I can help you there. I'm still a bit new to this site, but give me a chance, and I'll do my best. I personally find your Scientist & Test Subject idea to be extremely titillating. Being a science man myself, that draws me in the closest. However, I'm very flexible, so anything really can go for me, as long as it's straight. Would you be interested?

angelduskgirlcat said:
Oh ok lol,your funny. I only rp as a submissive female only. Pm me if you know how to rp as a male straight character ok.

lol, sorry I don't play males.

Osamu Oboro said:
I think I can help you there. I'm still a bit new to this site, but give me a chance, and I'll do my best. I personally find your Scientist & Test Subject idea to be extremely titillating. Being a science man myself, that draws me in the closest. However, I'm very flexible, so anything really can go for me, as long as it's straight. Would you be interested?

ooo sounds fun, I love the Scientist/Test Subject one too. I don't have a specific idea for it, but I'm sure we can come up with something.

Hello,

I enjoy playing tough, stolid guys. How about a bodyguard/girl or a bodyguard/princess pairing? If you want to play her bitchy that's fine by me, I'm also game for the other personalities in your character range.

Let me know, thanks! :D

well i carry a beard, any brownies for that? ;)

I like some of your roles but im more attracted to the feminine female character that you play. How about something more fiery and wild?

Student x Student
Bad and Linda are a total mismatch. Personal grudges and bitterness means they have been on opposite sides in virtually every activity on campus! A college carnival at sea is interrupted by a sudden storm. Bad, ignoring all warnings, turns his boat back to sea to rescue someone he had seen. That someone turns out to be Linda; worse still they are now lost at sea with the communication system damaged by the storm. Will the two be able to work together and save themselves or will the clashing egos prove to be too much?

(or any similar variant you can think of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom