Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to Start (males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Love

Meteorite
I'm Misty Love. I'm ready to meet some males to start rping with. Any ideas I have are just base lines so your options are practically endless. I will do almost any type of rp just I will not do incest or extreme fantasy, otherwise I am willing to try new things. If you're rping with me feel free to let me know how you feel about it. If you're into it or not, want to end it, or completely change it.

Some ideas:
1. High school love triangle
2. Kidnapped millionaires daughter
3. A man's mistress
(just a few to start but we DO NOT have to go by these. I just had them if you felt like it.)

If you want to know more about my interests check out my Rabbit Hole. Can't wait to start! ;)

Misty Love said:
I'm Misty Love. I'm ready to meet some males to start rping with. Any ideas I have are just base lines so your options are practically endless. I will do almost any type of rp just I will not do incest or extreme fantasy, otherwise I am willing to try new things. If you're rping with me feel free to let me know how you feel about it. If you're into it or not, want to end it, or completely change it.

Some ideas:
3. A man's mistress
(just a few to start but we DO NOT have to go by these. I just had them if you felt like it.)

If you want to know more about my interests check out my Rabbit Hole. Can't wait to start! ;)

Hello. I'd like to try roleplaying with you. Do you have AIM? Do you do fandoms? Do you know the muffin man?

Misty Love said:

Some ideas:
3. A man's mistress

Hi Misty Love,

Possibly we can work out a roleplay together to have some fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom