Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi, I'm new and The Banished Goddes rp Idea:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTiger

Super-Earth
I would prefer educated, literate, well read and good writers only pm or respond. I am a work still in progress and need improvement daily as we go about life, but I would hope to have an rp partner that is at least on my level and is available for brainstorming as much as possible. I prefer at least 1 paragraph responses, but as the rp flows, sometimes it is a bit more or a bit less. I also prefer a male rp partner and story driven rps with sex as a natural part within the story. We all make mistakes, as I do frequently and laugh at myself, but I put much thought and energy into my posts and again, I hope any potential rp partner would do the same.

RP IDEA: THE BANISHED GODDESS(not the name yet, just the title idea)

A minor Goddess of healing and wisdom was banished from the realm of the gods thousands of years ago and is left to forever wonder the world and realm of humans. For those reasons, I can explain if your interested.

As hundred upon hundreds of years, she lives as an outcast, always on the edge of a forest but a reasonable distance from a town in case she has to go in and face the rejection and stares and fear she causes in people because, being superstitious, they are fearful off her.

As it happens, not to far from her home, she hears the sounds of a great battle. Death and blood covers the ground and it is obvious that the invading army lost.

Wandering amongst the carnage, looking for any wounded survivors, she happens across one, but is severely wounded and needs treatment right away. She takes him back to her home and treats him, and works her healing magic as best she can to heal him. For days he rests and eats upon waking, barely conscious. One day, he happens to wake up and the thoughts of getting home to his King to report the news of the battle is of most importance. He slowly gets up and notices his bandages and slowly staggers to the door, wondering who has been taking care of him and then must take his leave immediately.

She is just coming into her small garden, from the forest near by, after gathering more medicinal herbs and sees him standing in the door way. Speaking to her of his thanks and of intentions. She responds by saying first, you are still too wounded and will die from your wound during you travel home and second, as she turns to the sides and the dark ominous clouds in the distance, winter is almost here and you will never survive the trip across those mountains.

Nervously and thoughtfully introspective, he turns around and slumps into the bed he has been occupying. She is right of coarse. Offering, in a quiet voice from under her hood and cloak, where no one can see her eyes, that she always wears, she offered and told him that he is welcome to/should stay here until winter has past and his wounds heal up...

Any way, that is the general synopsis of the opening. Please feel free to pm me and or also post to let me know if anyone is interested Thanks

I am into it and absolutely love your picture at the bottom. { I love tigers too. } the role play idea looks interesting would like to play the male as young and idealistic but tarnished by the war which went south for his side he is devout to his cause although by the time he heals the cause would be completely defeated she knows he does not. Will she keep him there and tell him of the fate of his kingdom will he believe her? Will he serve her in some way? will he stay?

I like your vision of it being a bigger picture developing and the potentials in it because your are right it looking at it from various out comes. I have things in mind I didn't share. But please pm me and we can talk more and thanks:D

I like the idea also and I was thinking maybe the queen of the relam that warrior is from is gravely ill. So after winter passes the warrior asks the healer to accompany him to his homeland so that maybe the woman could heal his queen and in return she is given a rare herb that she has been searching for. It helps her to cure infertility.

Crackle Irondust said:
I like the idea also and I was thinking maybe the queen of the relam that warrior is from is gravely ill. So after winter passes the warrior asks the healer to accompany him to his homeland so that maybe the woman could heal his queen and in return she is given a rare herb that she has been searching for. It helps her to cure infertility.

That is a nice idea for a different story line XD... I like it alot.. noooo hemlock for the queen then? XD

hmmm lets talk about your thoughts on a story...:D for a different rp..

flassche, I adore you already XD

Crackle Irondust said:
No hemlock for the queen that correct. ;) How would the story develop?

I actually have an rp partner atm..and it is a very long intense, detailed story. But pm me and throw me some of you ideas on different creative story ideas.:D

thank guys... position for this rp is filled XD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom