Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 Male DemonXFemale Summoner rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that could possbily rp as a male demon that is a little bit domintant towards my female summoner and her name is Angel,and she has blonde hair,hazel eyes,5'5,25 years old,and she is wearing an all white and red summoner outfit and her shoes arewhite. I'm looking for any males that could possbily rp as a male demon that is 27 years old, I prefer the guy to be at least 2 years older then my character. If any mlaes are interested in doing this rp with me please post here or pm me to let me know ok,hope to hear from any males soon.

Cheers:angelduskgirlcat

This is what Angel looks like except she is wearing an all red and white summoner outfit not a blue outfit,and her weapon is a holy staff,she summons monsters from light and she mianly uses white magic in battle or to heal any of her summoning monsters up as well. http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n128/stormransom2002/Female%20Character%20Pics/Kalista.jpg

Here is the plot idea for this rp.

The setting takes place inside a castle where a female white summoner was teleported to this place to see if their was anything that lives in these ancient ruins of a castle of some kind.

She explores the castle for a bit and she doesn’t find anything at all, and she always hates going on these missions that the high priestess summoner sends them on journey to seek other summoning monsters out in this world.

Her name is Angel and she has blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5’5, 25 years old, wearing a red and white summoning outfit and her shoes are white, and continues on looking through this castle.

Angel suddenly hears some voices coming from a throne room and she walks towards the throne room and she watches a demon killing an innocent girl for no reason at all, and she remembers that some demons sacafice their prey to their master and she watches this death and her eyes showed fear and she begins to run through this castle and tries to figure out away to get the hell out of here. Before this demon senses her presence and he eventually goes after her and tries to capture her and asks her why she is here.

One of the guards said to the demon, ”I sense that we have an unwanted visitor or guest and she is a female white summoner that summon monsters from light and she uses white magic, I wonder why she is here for, shall we go after her or will you go after her yourself hmm my lord.?”

It’s about 8pm in the evening and Angel finds a room with a fireplace inside it and she felt a bit chilly in this room and she stands by the fireplace and hated herself getting lost in this castle of hell and she sighed. (d. Hope this plot idea sounds very interesting to any males.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom