Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Harley/Ivy! [F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chovexani

Meteorite
I have been searching for a quality Poison Ivy (from Batman) roleplayer for a little while now with no results, and I've happened across this site which shows some potential promise for fulfilling this request!

I am looking for a Poison Ivy for my Harley Quinn -- however, if there's a convincing Harley out there looking for an Ivy, I may be persuaded to switch roles. Obviously, I'd prefer you at least know the basics of their relationship dynamic, as that allows for true character development in addition to the slashy parts. ;p

Open to either short-term or long-term RP, though actual build-up and romance/seduction is preferable to a quickie with no actual story. I also tend to write several lines per pose (up to a paragraph or two, depending on what I'm given to work with), and would greatly prefer the same in a partner.

Kinks are pretty varied, and the squicks are the usual extremes. I'd really just rather you ask if I'm into something rather than attempt to list it all out here. ;3 I prefer threads/forums/PMs/post-by-posts to AIM/instant messengers due to time zone conflicts. Questions? Ideas? Reply or PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom