Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ink Blot: Akatala's Writing Scraps

Akatala

Super-Earth
Just cause I have to write this down somewhere while it's still pulsing through my veins.

-----

BLOODSTAINED KISSES EDITION

-----

Lightning lit the night sky and thunder shook the earth, rattling the bottles on the shelf of the little ghost town tavern we hid in. It's owners had long since fled, looking for safer ground. His body of thickly corded muscle clung to the supple curves and delicate frame of my own. His rugged unruly raven locks, matted as they were from a life as a mountain hermit, still found a way to merge with the light copper hues of my own, which curled uncontrollably while so completely sodden with rain. Our clothes pasted to our skin, much like our hair, we crouched there beneath the bar. Leaning against one another while our breathing raced along with our adrenaline high heartbeats. The thick metallic scent of blood was heavy in the air. It poured down his sword, just as it bled from the many wounds we'd both received in the melee. It was smeared across our faces, in our hair, on our clothes, everywhere.

Looking up at him with my hazel eyes, my hand squeezed at the mass of muscle in his right shoulder while my voice came in hoarse whisper, "Kiss me."

"Why?" he asked, confused that I say such a thing at a time like this.

I panted a few times before I answered him, "You idiot. The world is falling down around us. This may very well be our last night alive. I ask you to kiss me and you ask me why? Do you really need a reason? What better reason do you need than.. oh we might finally get killed when they find us this time! Just kiss me, damn you!"

I gave him no choice. I wasn't in the mood to argue just now. Not with our fate hanging so barely by a thread. The moment he opened his mouth to speak in reply, I was on him like cat in heat. I sealed my lips over his in a brutal manner as I thrust my tongue into his mouth to taste him, bind his tongue to mine. Whatever he had been about to say got swallowed. I made sure of it, nibbling and suckling roughly at his lips. In my opinion, there was no more potent aphrodisiac than two members of the opposite sex stuck together in a fight to survive. For the moment, I didn't care if we did perish. All I knew was how much I wanted him, right here, right now. Against the wall of some shitty tavern in gods knew where.

You mistake me for being one of those girls who like pain. One of those types who gets off on hardcore gruesome kinks. While I wouldn't mind having a slightly bigger ass, and maybe just a little more filling my bra, I wasn't at all one of those kinds of women. I was the soft kind, easily bruised, even more easily put off by crazy ideas of carnal play. Hell, I didn't even like it when men dropped me a line. I liked things calm, simple, and sweet.

Yet, one tends to look at things a little differently when one's own mortality has been so thoroughly threatened as mine has tonight. So while I wasn't one of those sorts of women on an ordinary day, right now, I didn't give a rat's ass about anything but getting the chance to screw and get screwed hard and fast, right here, right now. The cold cement floor would do just as well as any other startling and uncomfortable surface. It was an animalistic urge, I know, but like I said, I didn't give a damn.

I let him know my opinion by deftly freeing him from his pants. By his look, he wasn't expecting this woman that had so profusely protested to being kidnapped by him in the first place to actually be the one so bluntly initiating a fast fuck on a bar room floor. Yet, that's exactly what I did as I leaned back to lay against the frigid floor beyond the bend of his knees under my ass. My skirts flew up to my middle, my tits were popped free of my neckline, and his fat lovely cock was brought to press against my tight wet entrance by my own hand. I shot him a saucy look at the heavy hard-on he had despite his earlier protest. The last thing I registered before my brain turned off was the sound of his nearly feral growl just before he leaned over me to begin screwing us both senseless. I couldn't have been happier. If I was to die tonight, then I would die with this as my last memory.

-----

Finis.

-----

Word Count: 802

Writer's Comments: Umm, yeah. Just a short, horrifically detailed moment of fucked up smut. The backstory time period, and identities of the characters are left up to the reader to imagine.

Seriously, there needs to be more gore movies involving swords and the like instead of fucking chainsaws and modern shit. Swords are manlier. Why else are the big fancy ones made to look like dicks that slay things and require skill to properly use? /rant

Anyway, yeah. Just had to get this scene out of my head, at least for a little while. Hopefully went I post another ink blot blurb, it will be a tad more tame. Perhaps I just need to go a little easier on the honey ginseng green tea. -_-*

~Akatala

I guess this is the edition from the bloodstained kisses. Anyway, I am glad that this is one of the scraps from Akatala’s scraps. After all, I do not think that there is anybody better than posting love stories as profound as Akatala, in my arguable opinion. I would have liked to read the rest of the story as well but it seems that is all for now from Akatala. I hope he posts similar stories again!

Back
Top Bottom