Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some Yuri or Het RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Music_Is_Life

Super-Earth
Hey there!
I am physically a girl in both body and mind...well I question my mind sometimes but anyways! I also like ellipsis points...see, they make you pause better than commas and periods...duh!

I am open to either yuri or het. I have tried Yaoi multiple times, it just does not seem to be my cup of tea. I also hate gore, vore, scat, watersports, mutilation and death (Unless it is vampires). I am not a fan of doing giant girl tiny boy or vice versa RPs and I do not like herms and futas, sorry.

I am submissive...but do not expect me to be sweet and obedient the whole time. Though upon request, I can attempt to play a nice dominant person, do not expect anything fantastic from that.

I normally write a 5-6 paragraph starter and if I have stuff to work with, 2-3 paragraph responses. However, if I am busy or cannot think of anything then the 5-6 will whittle down to 3-4. But please, no matter what, if I give you a five paragraph post, please, PLEASE, do not give me two sentence response. If you do not post much, let me know and I will change my posts accordingly. I SUCK at playing the male gender. Do not ask, and if you do I will either ignore you or reply in the fake kindness.

I really am just craving some RPs but here are some current interests: (Bolded text are pairings I really, really, really want)

Extremely Craving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire Professor/Human College Student
Native American Princess/American Soldier
Assassin-Bodyguard/New King(Queen)
Kidnapper Rapist/ Victim

Real Life Pairings:
School
Student/Student
Student/teacher

Royalty
Nobility/Maid-Servant
Princess-Queen/Thief
Native American Princess/American Soldier (Or settler) Really craving, dominance relationship idea.

Singer/Fan
Singer/Anti-fan

Magical Pairings:
Human/Magical Creature
Human/Angel
~Child/Guardian Angel
~Theology Professor/Angel

Human/Anthro
Human/Vampire
Human/Other Creature
Angel/Demon
Angel/Satan
Vampire/Slayer

Fandom Pairings:
Harry Potter
Naruto
Bleach
Ouran Host Club
Prince Of Tennis
Disney Movies
It Started With A Kiss
Secret (Taiwanese Drama)

Plots:
Student/Student:
By the time high school rolls around, most of the students are not interested in academics but how many different beds they seem to sleep in. The unspoken rule is 'Do not fall in love'. Though when the smartest student in the school is thrown into tutoring the student that had the highest bed tally, their school lives suddenly turn upside down as the tutoring roles switch as the top student is schooled in carnal desire, the thing was, she was falling for her new 'teacher', the thing she would never want to admit.

Draco/Hermione: (Alternate 7th year)
Dumbledore's death had still bothered almost everyone in the magical world. Though the question still had remained on if Hogwarts would remain open, or if the death of the wise man would be the end to the magnificent school. The two students that got the answer before anyone else, and with undeniable proof, were the new head boy and head girl. In other words, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. They were the two top students of their year and even though Malfoy was in the gray area, the fact that he was widely respected by a quarter of the school could not be ignored.

Due to a rule that had been in place since the head boy and girl positions had started, the two with that position had to share a suite. Since team work was the key to the success of their positions, the more they'd spend time together, theoretically, the easier they worked. But how Draco and Hermione will turn out, not even the best fortune teller could see.

Student/Teacher: (Elf/other creature (Human or not), yuri or het)
She is in her third year of college and the mythology class is getting smaller and smaller meaning the students are becoming like a family even with the teacher. They're half way through the year and the teacher suddenly quits and so the new teacher comes in. Instantly noticing that something is off with a single student who refuses to talk. The rest of the class has to explain everything to this new teacher. But it has a hunch that there is a reason why the one student is silent, not believing the excuse of 'she is a mute.'

The teacher decides to keep her back, asking her to stay after. After a few days, she stays without the teacher asking, and finally believing that she is able to trust this person, she speaks. Her English was fluent, but it was soft and alluring, she had the accent that only one who was fluent in the elven language could have. After revealing her secret, she starts to panic and is only able to calm down once the teacher swears that it will not tell anyone.

Guardian Angel/Child:
It was her fourth birthday party when she saw him, the man standing all alone. Despite this day being 'her day' she went over to comfort the man only to be teased by her cousin causing a chase which ended when she fell and scraped up her knee. Running inside, she passed the man and ran up to her room before anyone could possibly see her or the tears on her face, though she is soon joined by the man. That was the first time seeing her Guardian Angel.

Fifteen years later, she had grown and had become silent in the world. Right after the party, she lost sight of that man and now suffered. Either by acts of God or by Satan, on a night she is attacked and possibly raped. She feels tender hands touch her wounds, bringing back memories. When she open her eyes, she sees her guardian angel again. Only this time, she hopes that he will stay.

((******Nothing sexual is to happen when she is four! It is setup of the story, nothing else. If you even attempt to go there, I will not hesitate to show one of the Mods.******))

Don't Corrupt Me: (Teacher/Student, Master/Pet)
She was the model student. Perfect GPA, had famous universities sending her full-ride scholarships her Freshman year and above all else, under the geeky appearance, she had a killer body that would make a gay man turn hard.

He was the lady's man kind of teacher that was with a new woman every night. He enjoyed making a woman lust after him and he was needing a challenge. The only person he thought of when he decided about the challenge was the perfect student. So, in order to lure her in, he gave the class a test and decided to give her a test worthy of being put in a Masters level class in order for her to fail. Once she fails, she stays after at his request in order to make a deal that would put an A+ in the place of the D. She was to be come his and only his for the rest of the year.

You've come back to kill me.
The best way to think about the moves of an opponent is to think like your opponent, right? Meaning that an assassin should make a decent body guard of a person who is being hunted. One organization has grasped that fact. Along with their number one agent, 'Ghost'. She is the top assassin and is one of the top body guards who, in the past had been ordered to kill the king and queen of a country along with the entire guarding company, leaving their only child alive.

Years later, after assuming the role as head of the country, the King/Queen realizes that the newly made royal guard is quite pathetic and decides to hire a body guard. She does not even meet her new employer until she is on her way to the castle and interrupts a poorly planned assassination of the King/Queen.[/b]

No one wants me and I do not want them (Kidnapper Rapist/Victim, Stockholme-ish)
She had been fatherless for fifteen years. He was arrested and sent to federal prison for life when she was three and her 'step-father' was drinking himself to death. She did not trust men and did not want them close to her. So during her time at school, she would purposely drive the boys away by being unhumanly annoying. Even so, the petite eighteen year old wants to be loved.

He was a man that had been watching her since she was in an article about her father going to prison. He started to watch her even more when she appeared a few years later in an article that mentioned a building fire and her mom dieing. He knew her life was horrible, but he wanted to fix it, in some twisted way. He had noticed how she drove the boys away, but once they left, she saw the sadness and longing to be with someone.

So, on a night that he was watching her, she got lost on the edge of the city and after panicking, she starts having an asthma attack. He steps in to help her and says that he will take her home. Desperate to get to safety, the girl hesitantly agrees, but once in the car, he takes her to his home out in the country, miles away from the city and her college.
(I was thinking slight struggle and anger at first. But then proper relation ship with or without dominance)

Thanks for reading!

zomg! PM so on it's way. -hops anxiously while passing you oreos for awesomeness-

Replied! Seriously though, I have rarely seen a PM request so thorough! Thanks for opening up my lame pairings :p

Hehe, thanks. Which do you prefer to play, the top grade student or the top 'get into other people's bed' student? Also PMs or threads, I have no IMs.

Hmm, I'll play the dominant, only because you seem more inclined for the submissive. So, PMs or thread? I honestly don't care, it just depends if your more shy with what goes on...

Hm, I'll go with threads. I have about three PM RPs going right now and I would hate to delete the startings of them soon. Who would you prefer to start?

Music_Is_Life said:
Alright, I'll have it up soon. Would you prefer the General Original area or the semi-private?

Oh, I don't care...It's fine, whatever you want.
Music_Is_Life said:
Using actual animals...like a human girl with her family dog or a girl with her horse.

Ha, I'll so read that. XD

Juniper, sorry for the delay. Hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17048

Music_Is_Life said:
Juniper, sorry for the delay. Hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17048

Sorry, Jun, its a PM rp :(

Added Dramione plot. It's cliche, but I strongly dislike most of deathly hollows anyway. So why not rewrite 7th year just for the heck of it...and from a different POV (*_*)

Yes, I have a plot and a starter. But it it is my fault for your confusion, I used poor wording, I'll fix it. But the plot involves an elf, played by me, as the student.

Sorry, if any old RP partners sill want to continue, please let me now. Life is becoming better and I am pretty sure I can start RPing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom