Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inbox Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snazzy Trinket

Super-Earth
I can't access my inbox no matter what path I take I get redirected to a general error page. I tried contracting the Admin but every time I send a report the message never goes through. What might the problem be?

I have the same problem , been like it for several hours now, this is the error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Table './bluemoon_phpbb/phpbb_privmsgs' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed [144]
An SQL error occurred while fetching this page.

Admin will fix it. Its happened before, just gotta wait until someone has a chance to have a look at it and fix the problem.

It's uberly annoying, because the PMs are kinda important. D: But yeah, it's happened at least once before while I've been on the site. Nothing to do but to wait for an admin to fix it.

Probably a server issue. Those of us who save our PM's are to blame. I take my share. Would 10 lashs be sufficient?

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Zombies Galore said:
You never know. Give the guy a chance.

This coming from the guy with the title "Goes for the jugular."​

Making someone's jugular rupture from blunt trauma is much less inherently fucked up than slicing open their back, breaking their ribs and carefully pulling their lungs out to give them "wings" while they still live.

Snazzy Trinket said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Zombies Galore said:
You never know. Give the guy a chance.

This coming from the guy with the title "Goes for the jugular."​
*chuckles* Oh the unexpected irony.
THAT IS NOT IRONY.

Argh.

As for the error, Blue Moon is way too active for our poor server to handle. If it bothers you all this much, donate so we can afford better.

doom29169 said:
Those of us who save our PM's are to blame. I take my share. Would 10 lashs be sufficient?
False. This is so not Clubby's b. I paid my dues. Literally.

Seraph Nicholas said:
THAT IS NOT IRONY.

Argh.

As for the error, Blue Moon is way too active for our poor server to handle. If it bothers you all this much, donate so we can afford better.

It is irony. Zombies is the one who always has voilent solutions yet he is the one saying "Give the guy a break". That my dear is an unexpected response thus making it ironic.

And if I am part of the site for a while then I more then likely will. I tend to donate to sites I'm part of for a long time. But it is an understandable reason for it to be down, but it doesn't make it any less annoying.

i·ro·ny1 â?? â??[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
â??noun, plural -nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, â??How nice!â? when I said I had to work all weekend.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/">http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/</a><!-- m -->

*rocks back and forth in the corner sucking her thumb*

PM withdrawal is a real bitch.

Seraph Nicholas said:
i·ro·ny1    [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/">http://www.cracked.com/funny-1085-irony/</a><!-- m -->

Drats foild agian.

Whatever. I don't wish to argue semantics with you. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. If I'm right then I'm right. But in truth, it dosen't matter.

Nine said:
*rocks back and forth in the corner sucking her thumb*

PM withdrawal is a real bitch.

I know what you mean. I have one I cannot access. Seeing One New emssage all the time is frustating!

Exactly! It's driving me up the wall. I'm going to come back later, maybe it'll be fixed by then.

Zombies Galore said:
Snazzy Trinket said:
It is irony. Zombies is the one who always has voilent solutions yet he is the one saying "Give the guy a break". That my dear is an unexpected response thus making it ironic.

My title isn't "goes for the jugular" because I have violent solutions; it's because I go for the jugular. Also, "voilent," not a word.
My firefox missed it.

Snazzy Trinket said:
Zombies Galore said:
Snazzy Trinket said:

My title isn't "goes for the jugular" because I have violent solutions; it's because I go for the jugular. Also, "voilent," not a word.
My firefox missed it.

Weird. Maybe you should update it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom