Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fear, Danger, Lonelinesss (Dies's Writings)

Dies Irae

Super-Earth
Fear,Danger,Loneliness

This is a story I wrote up with a spontaneous thought.
The story follows Winter, a 19 year old girl living in a world destroyed by a zombie apocalypse, cause via mutated vaccine.
I don't mind feedback negative or positive.
This is a story I'm writing as the thoughts come to me.
I also encourage people to send me a pm if they would like a character in the story to. Be it victim, survivor or what not, as the story progresses to that point i will add it in.
Since this is for fun i will post when i feel like it.
Feel free to comment here, i do not mind.
I hope you enjoy this little piece of work.​

Chapter I
Welcome To My Hell

Journal Entry #1

Running, I seem to be doing a lot of that lately, perhaps it's running away from my problems in my mind, or physically running from the things chasing me. I lost track of what I was running from a long time ago, though now I'm drained of my energy I still have to run, my mind is weakening and my body just doesn't have the will to go on. This is my life now, constant fear, constant danger and constant loneliness. What I wouldn't give to just be able to rest, to have even a minutes sleep without waking to the slightest of sounds, but when you live in my world its the way things are ever since the day it all started. I guess I should explain why I'm like this but I doubt it would sound believable even to the most insane person. In my life I'm running, hiding and just generally keeping myself from sight, if I didn't then I'd be some poor bastard's chew toy, the world I live in isn't like the one we used to have, we all had to change and adapt to the outbreak of that blasted virus, the first few days we're trying to understand, the next few weeks we just wanted to hide from it, now we just try to survive. The living dead would be a more elegant way to say what they are, but fuck it, I'm not fancy in the slightest. Zombies, you heard me fucking brain munching, bone chewing zombies, what started it, a mutated vaccine that was suppose to cure cancer, guess the big brained scientists with all their free money couldn't figure out how to contain it. So instead of it passing over as another failure, it worked, oh yeah it worked wonders on curing cancer, solved a lot of other problems to, world hunger, war, poverty cured all that, wasn't a pretty cure or anything but turning most of the population into mindless flesh eaters did cure cancer by killing a sizable chunk of humans on the planet so that was a plus, the only negative thing about it is we have to deal with the fuckers on a daily basis.

So that's the gist of it, understand, zombies, oh and that's not all, seems us humans just can't get out of our normal instincts, greed oh yes we have that by the bucket full what else oh yeah insanity that's one to, ever been lured into a house by a sweet little girl and her living parents when your running from a group of undead bastards, probably not I'm guessing, well I have, cheery bunch of people till they tried to feed me to their zombified grandfather, some people just have a hard time letting go, least I got out of their in one piece, besides losing my shoes but I can find new shoes if I ever come past a store while I'm trying to find some food. We do have colonies, those are just asking to be slaughtered, money still comes around in those, pay to live is their little game and if you can't pay well then you end up like me, out in the world alone, but I choose this, better to be on your own than with a big group of idiots making a ruckus all the time. Though one thing I miss, the one thing I miss is fucking smokes, I mean I deserve one, and I have yet to find a single carton, packet or even just one on its own. It's a bad habit I know, but it's a nice luxury once in a while after running from these damned things all day. But what do I care, I'll find one, next store I go to will probably have some, though its a lose win situation, most stores and houses are usually hiding one of those walking corpses all the time.

Now I think introductions are in order here, though I have no idea why the hell I'm telling this to a piece of paper, My name, yeah I just go by Winter, guess I picked it because I'm so cold to people, not that its my fault, con artist, tricksters and all that can't trust anyone, if someone looks like they are going to back stab you, well a bullet to the brain works and then maybe a decapitation to make sure they don't come back, not like police or lawmen are going to do anything anyway. So that's all you need to know, unless I run into you but I wouldn't linger I'm not sociable in the least so if you see me, then just fuck off in the opposite direction because frankly I don't need people I can look out for myself and I don't need anyone holding me down especially when those zombies are around, I don't find having my belly torn open and my guts being eaten while I watch before I die a fun evening alright. So if you ever see a girl with ice blue hair and blue eyes coming your way I suggest you just turn on your heels and run, unless you want a bullet between your eyes.

Hugs and Kisses
Winter
Date: Fucked if I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain doesn't happen often anymore, it's sort of sweet and yet scary at the same time, catch your death outside in the cold or be eaten alive finding shelter, least it wasn't hailing and hey it made for a decent shower, I couldn't remember the last time I had showered actually. Dried blood and sweat was a common thing on me, though usually it wasn't my own blood, I killed a few of those brain munchers a while ago and that left some splatter on me but it was washed off thankfully. But I couldn't stay out here not for long anyway I didn't need a cold to go along with the zombie threat I always had. So I found shelter in a supermarket, it was quite large which was good and the power was on generators so it was a dim light. I could see but it wasn't anything that would make it a good proving ground for the corpses wandering about. Dripping wet and dead tired I wandered inside, I kept my shotgun ready though I wasn't terribly excited to use it right then. Slinking around the aisles I found some food, a packet of chips, it was the best thing I had eaten for a week but for a moment I had to be careful you know when you want to be quite everything makes more noise, well what do you think a packet of chips would do. Luckily I did think of that so cutting them open with a pair of scissors was the best idea to come to mind. Continuing my exploratory search around the store I did manage to find the scissors, stationery aisle was the obvious place to go, so I cut them open and quietly ate my miniature feast in peace. Till i heard the door open at least, then I don't know why but I just laid down, kind of mimicking the prone position army personnel use well I think that's what they called it, been a few years since I talked to my cousin in the military doubtful he's even alive anymore.

So anyway from my little area in the stationery aisle of all places I watched, saw the person who came in, looked like a guy I couldn't really tell but he was tall, so he wandered about anyway, though with recent events I have lost my ability to tell humans from zombies, something with those zombies just seemed to change I mean, I saw a girl running from them and they just sprinted, but it was faster than that like a leopard or lion after its gazelle, so I just don't know anymore. But this guy was looking through things and all that but still I wasn't about to stand up and yell out, I knew better than that, not a wise move to call out your location to the mindless ones out there, unless you had a death wish, so I kinda crawled my way to the cigarette counter and when it was clear just hopped behind it, was a stupid thing to not check for a zombie first but thankfully it was empty apart from me. From my hiding spot I waited, I could hear him going about the aisles slowly, though I felt my heart pounding and i started sweating i didn't make a peep at all until i heard him speak.

"Whoever's in here, come out now" he said.

I felt strange, I knew he was human now, but from the sprinting zombies I was still in my don't move mentality I mean what if they developed speech now, that would make for the ultimate hell, the only thing we used to differ from zombies was speech so that was a thought we would never want to cross our mind. Sadly it just did mine and I was freaking out from behind that counter. Though it wasn't long before i heard the tell tale signs of the groups outside approaching, the shuffling, the groans and moans of their little intricate language. Suddenly I heard him move and then they came in, I sort of guessed this guy hadn't been out long since when they did come in he made a big mistake in trying to hide from them, The rules I had were simple, don't move, don't speak and don't do anything stupid, well he went the whole nine yards and broke all of my rules while I stayed still. First he ran to the back door and it was locked of course, when you have undead zombies on your ass, luck seems to love fucking you over, so then he broke the second rule with the ever so graceful phrase "Fuck me sideways" then he proceeded to find the best weapon available, If you've ever looked for a weapon in a supermarket, you'd know the choice comes down to a trolley, a basket or a plastic bat from the toys aisle. So it wasn't to long before he went with the trolley, I bet it was fun for a good minute before he tripped on something, that's another thing, never fails when your fighting for your life, you will always fall over, no matter what it just happens.

After he fell and all hell rained down upon him, I officially became a member of the scared out of your fucking mind club™, i still haven't gotten the welcoming gift basket which is depressing, but it was horrible, the screaming and yelling, I could hear his skin ripping and his bones breaking as they ate him alive, I peaked over once and what I saw was going to stick with me forever, He had his arm chewed off, his chest and stomach were in ribbons and his head had actually fallen off from them eating his neck. I slunk back behind the counter after that, and it lasted a long time, I was fearing for my life, they shuffled around the aisles looking for more food when they were done with him, then one came to the counter, I almost cried just hiding under it, I couldn't move or do anything. From my peak i had counted five or so, I had a double barrel shotgun, so I could get two of them before i needed to reload, well maybe if they stood in a line or something but that was a stupid idea. They left thankfully, after awhile lucky for me the blood from the zombies I had killed hadn't washed away completely and covered my scent enough. They left slowly shambling out of the supermarket like nothing had happened looking for their next meal. Me on the other hand well I was in a less than fine condition.

After they left and I was alone in that market, I peaked over the counter again, coast was clear but my eyes did travel across the deceased man who had just been eaten, what happened next I wasn't proud of, I doubt anyone would be. I puked, a lot, everything I had eaten over the last few days was now in a puddle in front of me, Hell I felt like I wouldn't be able to stop if you had seen him, you would have to. Emptying my stomach contents onto the floor of the supermarket made me very weak and after all that commotion I was in no mood to leave my safe area. By some miracle I did happen to find a intact carton of smokes though, Superking Reds to, what luck the carton I found was my favorite brand as well. In my little corner, away from the corpse of the foolish man i enjoyed my first smoke since the outbreak and my god it was delicious, though I felt like having the carton after the event that just happened I stuck with one, both because i wanted them for a long time to come and because after I finished it, combining the tobacco the empty stomach and the excessive tiredness I was feeling I passed out, under the counter I was safe at least so my much needed and forced sleep was safe at least until the next howl of terror crossed through my ears and woke me up to face my hellish life once again.

-------------------
Amaya Shibuki *Character Backstory*
-
Small town, brought up by a average family, lived the life of a school girl until some tragic accident tore everything away. Not a chance in hell. Amaya wasn't brought up by anyone, neither did she live with riches, nor did she live with nothing. She was born without a natural mother, her being made in one of those small test tubes. Then planted inside some useless whore until she popped out. Though she never knew her mother, never really knew her father either. Moved around a lot until she was 4, able to speak and communicate well, able to hold things, able to walk. Her father dumped her in a forest a long way from any human civilization. All she had was clothes and a large Scythe, The black handle with that demonic blackened steel. Any magic user would've seen the dark aura coming from it, a cursed weapon, no adult would hold one willingly. But she being a little girl grabbed the handle quickly, the contract made between her and her weapon, in exchange for wielding it she was given a curse, anything and everything she slayed would haunt her for eternity, immediately at the time of her death she would be cast to the deepest layer of hell.

A little girl didn't know that, in the forest she dragged that scythe behind her, for almost 4 days she had only drunk from the flowing river, she wasn't able to catch, kill or cook anything to sustain her needs. But eventually on the 5th day she trapped her first animal, a deer, her trap was simple, find their grazing area, hide in a tree silent, then as they grazed wait for the opportunity. When it came she slid the sharp scythe down falling silently until its steel met flesh and the loud thump of the deers decapitated carcass laid dead. This was her first kill and that deer follows behind her to this day. She had no knowledge of cooking or how to make a fire, digging her hands into the bleeding flesh she pulled, any meat she could find, biting into it hungry for a meal. She ate that deer raw, like an animal and over time that's what she became.

6 years had passed since Amaya had killed that deer, she was older now, able to hold that scythe more easily but still she was clumsy, she was better at catching prey but something was happening to her, she was seeing things, ghostly white images in her head she thought, behind trees, reflecting behind her in the water, various animals, several deers and a feral cat for now, but she had seen them hadn't she?, but every time she had to make the conclusion it was just her head. Just the sun making her hallucinate, but the more she kept herself alive using that cursed scythe the more she saw, every day, every night in her dreams she saw them, waking up in cold sweats to find nothing but stars and dark trees around her. The scythes curse had taken effect the moment her mind had reached an age of comprehension. She spent her life in that forest for many years, pieces of her mind scattered around like bread crumbs. That forest was becoming cursed as well, her presence for so long left her cursed mind in those caves, the hideaways. It would bring a telepathic person to their knees, the cursed minds projecting itself to instances were she had outbursts of insanity, yelling at things that weren't there, trying to kill the ghosts of her past with that scythe. By the end of her time their she would have left everything behind.

That was the time when her biggest kill happened, at her age of 10, ... went up against a brown bear, she was trying to find fish she intruded on its territory, the scythe was clumsy in her hands, she barely managed get away with 3 claw marks across her stomach. Deep wounds that took a long time to heal, she got much skinner during that time everything she did made her fall to the ground in pain. Her first battle wound almost killed her, but she survived. After that moment she vowed to become a better hunter and spent her last years in that forest honing her skills with the large weapon, each night she would wake to a sweat her visions becoming incredibly worse, her state of mind driven into disrepair as she relived the moment the bear almost killed her.

Amaya was out of the forest, though she had no idea where she was or where she was going. 12 years went by in the maze of those trees, At that time she had learned to control the scythe, her moves unorthodox but effective, she had become faster and more agile chasing deer down now instead of hunting them like a coward. Her ghostly past trailed behind her as always, deer, bears even feral cats and dogs followed her, blood stained from head to toe, her last bath was almost 5 months ago, that was the time when the last piece of her mind was left inside that forest, a scene that would play out forever to anyone who was able to see it. Herself kneeling at the edge of the river, crying and holding the blade of that scythe in the air. She was losing her already unstable mind, looking down seeing every animal she killed around her, all staring into her. "Would you go away if i died?" she questioned, no reply as they always gave, before that familiar deer walked forward, her first kill "No, we are eternal with you" it said in a cold voice. She would laugh and look down to the river "Then if i die i gain nothing but hell" she said laughing, a grin on her face "Then i will kill, if i cannot get rid of you by dying, i will send more to you and maybe they will help" she said dragging her scythe through each of them.

She was stronger, though she was worn out, though she was at her limits, she pressed forward walking in the direction the trees seemed to point her to, she headed for a small town, inhabited by the happy humans living with their families, she walked alone, through those streets on the night she arrived, she walked past a group of girls. They were coming from a party, dressed up in their weird outfits, compared to her bloodied and stretched old ones. They mocked her, the black scythe invisible in the dark, she looked down and laughed nothing but hatred in her eyes, did her training mean nothing, she couldn't let them go unchallenged, looking down at her clothing ripped and torn those 3 scars on her stomach reminding her of her will to survive. She stepped through the street light her bloodied form visible to those girl as they screamed "I suffered to survive, you don't deserve it" she said one girl frozen in fear as the other ran such cowardice in them. It was a quick kill, she brought the scythe to the girls neck, slicing the skin and snapping the bone as that last look of fear stuck to her face, she smiled as she lent down and laughed "You don't mind if i borrow those clothes?" she asked poking the severed head "I knew you wouldn't" she said. That was how she obtained her outfit, she would have it for many years to come.

At nineteen Amaya was making news quite frequently, she had no picture, no information because of her past in the forest, she didn't exist but she was the one committing the murders or tortures as some would say, no victims, no witnesses just bodies in the streets that look of fear frozen on their faces as she committed the most frowned upon act of God and Man. She didn't care, nothing mattered, she just laughed every time. Every time she was alone the human's ghosts would call her names, make fun of her for not being strong enough to get rid of them, it drove her further into the depths of insanity, everything about her delved into the insanity as all she did was laugh, her legs pulled to her chest as she felt their daggers of hatred. Not even steel could pierce her as easily as those ghosts could, the curse that wrapped around her made them her biggest enemy. She eventually came to acquire a name by the people, 'The Embodiment of the Reaper" was what they called her, the only thing that people knew was she carried a scythe, the reason the forensic scientist had tested every steel made weapon until the found her murders were always with a scythe.

By the time she had been found and contacted by Death's Hand, she was delving into magic, her insanity driving her to torment the souls in her scythe further in revenge for the taunts they made against her in death. The two spells she eventually mastered were no question 'Resurrection and Reattachment" she would kill a person, revive them and kill them again, until they were beyond it's help, she would also take time, cutting off and arm or leg and reattaching it so she could leave perfect bodies for people to see. Before she became an assassin her kill count was pushing 47 victims, human at least. But once she joined with Death's Hand, she was racking up a higher count every week. When she sat waiting for her orders, she would rock in her chair away from others, holding her head or her knees quietly laughing, the victims laughing at her, tell her she was weak that she would never get rid of them. She found they would only go away when she fought, more than five minutes with them around she would go into a unstoppable rage, trying to kill them all, anyone caught in the crossfire would pay with their lives and add to the toll of ghosts haunting her.

Spread out on a hard wood table, in a dimly candle lit room a piece of golden parchment sits, ancient and torn at some edges the fine red ink almost glowing, the signature form of communication from the group only few knew as Death's Hand. A black feather quill finding its way into its ink pot before the letter is rolled and sealed with wax, a ring being burnt in as it dries. "Deliver this, quickly" that deep layered with evil voice sounded out commanding, the only other presence in the room that of a young girl maybe 14 at the most bowed low "Of course Master" the soft voice said. With that she was gone, off into the night to deliver the personal request from Kira to the recipent.

Dear Whomever It May Concern.
Your services have been requested by the commander of the force Death's Hand, if you accept this mission a large sum of wealth will be sent directly to you, decline and you will never here from us again.

If you are still reading this then you have my thanks, we have a job we need your skills for, you've probably heard of the one known as The Emodiment of the Reaper. We want her eliminated at all costs, this may seem like a strange request if your in the circle knowing who employs her, but we have our eyes on her and she is becoming quite unstable to control. If you succed in this you will be rewarded anything you ask. Throughout the mission my people are at your service, just ask for anything and you will have it.

I hope you succeed please send contact to me if there is any development in her condition as well as your mission, any information we have is yours to read, i have enclosed her case file, it contains all the information we know about her so far, I apologize if there is little she doesn't talk to anyone here.

Yours-
Kira Anamari

The letter would smoulder into ashes as the last word was read, the demonic ink and parchment would sense it even if wasn't read aloud, that was the answer Kira was looking for, looking to his feline stealth specialist Erie he smirked devilishly "Follow those two, i want to know every detail of their encounter" he said waving his hand, as soon as the order was given the feline was gone. Kira laughing as he looked over the picture of Amaya on his desk "Your place in hell is waiting".

--

Meanwhile in the quite underground of the city, Amaya was sitting on a bench in the corner of the black market, turning away from the people muttering to herself, a familiar ghostly image sitting next to her, the ghost of the girl she took the clothes from 'Lucille', "You know Amaya, you could just kill him here, I'm sure you would finish your contract that way" she said with a teasing tone. Amaya looked down more, rocking back and forth "Shut up" she said quietly, "Oh you don't think you can handle it all here, do you?" she asked mockingly. Amaya looked down pulling her knees to her chest her rocking motion increasing "Shut up Lucille" she said louder, "I knew you were afraid, how did you ever manage to take our souls, you'd be weak without that scythe, just a helpless pathetic girl". Amaya put her hands to her head shaking "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" she yelled striking her fist through the girl, it vanished quickly before a loud bang came from where her fist hit the wooden bench through the girl, looking down her eyes wide as she saw her fingers bleeding, her skin resting on the wooden bench as she let out a laugh quietly standing up "Hehe...Blood Blood Blood, time to play in Blood Shibuki" she said hoisting her scythe over her shoulders as she moved through the crowds many people staring at her for her sudden outburst.

Weaving through the crowds as she headed for the back of the room, she had a contract here, a family man, 3 kids and a loving wife, he often visited the black market to buy cheap things from other countries as presents. A kind man, a normal contract for her. Staring down as she saw him, matching the photo exactly as she smiled and followed him along, moving through the market until he left, moving through the alleys as he went into an unpopulated one she smiled and laughed, her eyes wide, her pupils getting smaller as she thought about what she was about to do. Moving silently behind him before she dragged her scythe through the air straight through the mans left arm, his confused yell as he turned made her smile full of happiness "Blood, Blood, Blood" she said moving the scythe through his legs smiling as she stood over the doomed man several images of men appearing behind her "Your weak Amaya, so weak just like the girl your father didn't see fit to keep" they all said in her ear, she screamed out loudly flicking her scythes blade and swinging it through his neck forcibly snapping his spine and severing it quickly falling to her knees and pulling the bag the man carried to her, pulling out what was inside and staring at it, a soft plush bunnie in her hands, looking at the toy laughing "B..Bunny Rabbit" she said softly as she was encircled by those ghostly white images all chanting the same thing "Weak Little Girl" as she sat their sitting on her legs B..Bunny...B..Bun..B..Blood".

Fear, Danger, Loneliness! It is one of the most exciting books I have ever come to read. The best thing about this book is that it is slightly different from the kind of books depicting a solitary lifestyle. This book is definitely for the ones who love a solitary life. All those loners out there are going to love this one, especially because of the fact that it emphasizes more on the kind of régime these people have!

Reimi, Another character I drew up out of boredom, formatting is something different than i usually do.

Power Activated...
Systems Online...
Please Enter Login Information...
Username: HiatechMaster
Password: ***********
Please Wait...
Login Succesful...
Please Select Text Log...
(↲ to select, ← to return, navigate with arrow keys)
Text Log 000, Creation
Text Log 001, Development
Text Log 002, Defects
Missing Data, Attempting to locate.
Data Found.
Text Log: 011, Partnership
Text Log: 021, Reconstruction
Text Log: 023, Termination.
Input Succesful, Copying Files to External Drive...
Copy Successful...
Termination Sequence Input...
Succesful, Destroying Files...
File Deletion Success...
Self-Destruction Code Input...
Successful...
Goodbye, HiatechMaster...
------

Text Log 000, Creation:
This is the first recording to be made on Experiment 0, under approval and funding given by the higher ups of Hiatech we have been authorized to begin creation on our weapon.
To increase stability and safety of the weapon we have planned to create this in the form of a human female, if successful we will create another and test the capabilites of an advanced system in the form of a human male.
My name is Shibu Hiroshi, Lead Technician on this project.
We have no idea if this will be successful but we must try for the good of our world this war is imminent she will protect us.

Basic design will give her the ability to fly, to be excellent in close range and long distance combat, we are confident she will be our greatest tool.
We may add further modifications as she is built, whether or not she will be able to handle this is up to the synthetic brain we designed.
I am interested in seeing her capabilites, more so if she even makes it past the testing phase.

We will begin soon, i hope she can be ready for testing within two years, we can only hope.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Text Log 001, Development:
Creation of the weapon has gone smoothly, she is in full operation though progress has been slow.
She seems to hold the same attributes of a newborn child, it has taken 3 weeks to get her walking, progress is going smoothly though.
In a matter of weeks she should be able to run and do basic things, we hope to be able to have her reading and writing by next month.
If she continues slower we may have to override the brain to take in information quicker but doing so would diminish her capabalities on the battlefield.
I am planning to talk to the company head who authorized this project at the next report period, perhaps they will let us progress her at the pace we are now.

I'm finding it hard to keep these logs small, this is an amazing breakthrough for us and containing confidental information is a challenge.
Some of our technicians have grown fond of the girl it seems, she is very likeable perhaps its the childlike wonderment she shows towards everything, i must remind them that she is a weapon not a person.

I must end this here, her next session is approaching, the next report will be in 3 months.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Text Log 002, Defects:

This is a very bad thing, we have discovered bugs within her system throughout her physical training, she has been feeling pain, this is most undesirable.
We cannot understand how this is possible we gave her no emotions, she is just a weapon nothing more, i must investigate if our younger technicians have been compromising her.
That is not the biggest problem yet, so far she is seeming to have glitch after glitch, we fix one thing and something else is wrong.
It is time we took her testing stage further, we cannot find anything that is causing these problems with her movement or brain, perhaps it is due to her combat modifcations we must see.

This is problematic to say the least, the company heads will not be pleased with this development if she doesn't start showing signs of being glitch free she will be terminated.
I am starting to grow attached to my creation, i couldn't bear to see all this hard work we have put in to this be declared a failure.
Her testing will increase, we will begin combat training as soon as possible, even if she feels pain we must find the cause.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Text Log 012, Partnership:

This is a most pleasing record, we have alleviated her problems with feeling pain for the most part which is a big step.
Currently we have attached her to a mercenary in our employ, he will make sure she gets combat testing in real situations.
She is showing surprising progress at an amazing rate with her combat abilities though she still needs work.
Its somewhat nice to see our creation almost like our daughter grow so well, i think i'm feeling bad calling her Experiment 0, i must think of a name for her.

Hmm, i think i will name her Reimi, perhaps that will suit her for now, yes that is quite good.
Its coming up on 4 years since we've been in operation with her, she is amazing to watch in training, we have outdone ourselves.
Our first report with her partner is in a few hours, i can't wait to see how her first battle went.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Test Log 021, Reconstruction:
Things have taken a turn for the worst, Remi has take excessive damage in a mission with her partner, on top of that we have reason to believe she has developed emotions, a personality as well.
We have taken her for maintenance, at least she thinks so, we are going to wipe her memory drive in hopes to get rid of her emotional development.
This may erase everything we have worked for in ways of development if we erase to much, hopefully we can erase only her time with her partner but we can't guarentee this.

This is the shortest record i've written, perhaps it is my own emotions keeping me from being professional, I'm uncertain.
I hope all goes well and she will reset to befor eher partner, we must find a suitable mentor to keep her under control.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Text Log 23, Termination:
This is the last of my records for Reimi, or rather the failed experiment 0, she has developed worse since the memory wipe.
In the time with her new partner she has been useless, she has lost control of her abilities I blame us for this.
In any case the company has deemed her to expensive to keep in operation, with the war being declared we can't hope to have her ready before we are attacked.

I saw her as my daughter, a growing child but in the end she became a failure, she will be detroyed when she returns from her mission, then we will pack up and leave for safety.
I'm sorry Reimi but this is for the best, you can't live in this world as you are.
As for her former partner, I hope you do not hold a grudge against us, it is you who made her like this.
This may be my last record of my life, if anyone reads this tell my family I love them.
If they aren't already dead.

Shibu Hiroshi.
Lead Technician.
Experiment 0 project.

End Log.

Back
Top Bottom