Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New here looking for a master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayllara

Dust
I'm new here since the forum I lurked on last is dieing =/.
Please read everything before adding/pming me.(This probably seems really strict but I want to filter out any bad matches)
I'm a semi experienced rper looking for male/female masters, I don't care if the rp has a continued plot or not(I will leave that up to you).
I would like someone who has some experience though you don't have to be some godlike rper.
I want someone who is literate, you don't have to be perfect I just want someone who is going to make an effort to spell things correctly.
Most of my rp's would be best done in an IMer(preferably msn). You can start one in a pm with me but I can't guarantee my responses will be very prompt.
Feel free to add my msn(located on my profile). I would like to get to know you a little bit beforehand(turn on's/turn off's are good icebreakers).
Do note my main interest is slave x master, but if you would like to do something different feel free to pitch it to me.(i'm always looking to try new things)
My rabbit hole
Sorry this is so lengthy but I want good matches. Also i'm sorry if i'm breaking any rules here as every forum's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom