Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lookin for some fun:Updated (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Summers

Supernova
Hey there, as you can probably see I'm Heart Summers and I'm looking for some male characters to roleplay with. I do have some ideas which I will list in a moment, but by no means does that suggest that I don't want to hear your ideas. Believe me I'm very open and willing to try new things. There is only one major no that I won't do, and that's incest. Sorry if your into that but I'm not so I won't do that no matter what. Also if you get tired with a roleplay or just aren't into it let me know, 1.if there's anything I can do to make it better, or 2. that you would like to end it. I would rather have you tell me that you want to stop, rather than just leaving without my knowledge. Now on to my ideas.

1) My character is a medieval warrior and is fighting yours. They somehow get trapped in a cave, den, or large hole; something like that and are forced to work together as a team to get out. Having to rely on the other and somehow trust their enemy. (Not open)

2) My character stays after school to take a test only to find the class bully or bullies are staying after also. The bully wants something a little more than to just harass her.

3) An angel has landed herself in the human realm. If that wasn't bad enough she has been spotted by the earth's demon clan inhabitant. And that clan wants her to be their new plaything, teaching the angel that being naughty can be a good thing.
*The only thing with the demon's I don't want full animal ones, they must have a human form during certain actions. Also this roleplay can have more than one demon in it.

4) Twins Brie and Nickie have always been the closets sister they could be to each other. Brie ends up liking this guy that she wants more than anything in the world to have as a boyfriend. The guy, a.k.a you, goes on a few dates with Brie until one night she can't make it because she sick. Not wanting to stand her man up she asks her identical twin Nickie to go in her place for the night. The only problem is now that Nickie has met her sisters potential boyfriend she wants him to. No matter what the cost is she'll have him. So potential in this one your character first gets tricked by the twins, and than he gets fought over by the two sisters.(Not open)

5) My character is at a Halloween party and she dabbles in some dark magic, during the party, thinking it's a joke. While walking home she feels off and soon learns that she has agreed to to the bride of your character(whatever supernatural being you want). Can she find a way out, or will she be stuck with you forever?
*Note: No Vampires please, and if you decide to do a strange creature I would like it if your character had a more normal form. I also want to note I don't do tentacles.

6)A woman has been caged and taking to a slave auction where she is bought and taken to a foreign country. She knows nothing of this land or what is in store for her. All she has to rely on is what her new master tells her.

7)Susan is looking for a tutor and ends up hiring two of them. The two men try to teach her science and help her get an A on her next test. The only trouble is that they both have fallen for her, and now the fight is on to win her heart before the other.
*Note:This can be a group roleplay.

8) Here's a random picture I found and wanted to place here. If you want a shot in making this a roleplay, or giving it a plot go right ahead. Pic

Right now I'm really feeling that I need to be dominated, so if you have a plot that you want to try out with a dominant character feel free to PM about your idea.
For now that's all I have, I will update more as I go along and come up with ideas. But if your interested in any of what's above or have your own idea that you want to run by me feel free to PM me. Oh! One more thing before I forget, this is my Rabbit Hole. Look forward to rping with you all. :)

RE: Lookin for some fun (males)

Both your scenarios seem rather fun.

I do have a Norse style warrior in mind for scenario one. Though scenario two we should discuss some details.

RE: Lookin for some fun (males)

Heart Summers said:
Hey there, as you can probably see I'm Heart Summers and I'm looking for some male characters to roleplay with. I do have some ideas which I will list in a moment, but by no means does that suggest that I don't want to hear your ideas. Believe me I'm very open and willing to try new things. There is only one major no that I won't do, and that's incest. Sorry if your into that but I'm not so I won't do that no matter what. Now on to my ideas.

1) My character is a medieval warrior and is fighting yours. They somehow get trapped in a cave, den, or large hole; something like that and are forced to work together as a team to get out. Having to rely on the other and somehow trust their enemy.

2) My character stays after school to take a test only to find the class bully or bullies are staying after also. The bully wants something a little more than to just harass her.

3) An angel has landed herself in the human realm. If that wasn't bad enough she has been spotted by the earth's demon clan inhabitant. And that clan wants her to be their new plaything, teaching the angel that being naughty can be a good thing.
*The only thing with the demon's I don't want full animal ones, they must have a human form during certain actions. Also this roleplay can have more than one demon in it.

For now that's all I have, I will update more as I go along and come up with ideas. But if your interested in any of what's above or have your own idea that you want to run by me feel free to PM me. Oh! One more thing before I forget this is my Rabbit Hole. Look forward to rp with you all. :)
I love the first and third RP idea, and I would love to do one to RP with you if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom