Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

amaya said:
Amaya simply knelt in front of Tom and slowly make sure to take his hardness on her hands. Slowly rubbing and working it up and down, wrapping her small hands roundly. Soon she leaned over and her lips on his tip. Licking it around in a funny a playful way. She paused to sit closer and started sucking and licking his hardness. Her tongue was working every detail of his cock. As she was stroking and massaging his balls. Deep throating him and making odd noises as she sucked him. After Tom was hard and happy. She crawled over to Midge and started caressing her legs. Her lips and tongue would work in licking each toe one after an another. Then she licked her way up to her thighs, massaging and naughty licking. She spread Midge pussy lips and started licking deeply, pressing her tongue on her clit and working her fingers down her slit. She sucked and fingered her for minutes, till she was dripping wet. She stood then up after she had finished sucking both and waited for the next command.

Tom was very pleased with what Amaya was doing to him, but Midge was not satisfied because Amaya did not totally follow her orders. "Amaya you were a very naughty love slave and did not totally do as I told you to do! You did please me well, but you did not eat me out well enough to where I came into your face and you did not make Tom cum into your mouth and face. So that means you might need to get a spanking better yet I think both Tom and I should show you how it should be done!" As Midge did get down onto her knees and began to please Tom until he came into her mouth and face. Then Midge ordered Tom to please her as he licked her pussy and used his fingers. She came into his mouth and Midge loved it. "So what should I do to my naughty love slave that did not complete the job?" She said looking at Amaya in a unhappy manner.

Amaya said she was sorry and nodded to accept the punishment. She was confused how she couldn't be that careful and do as they asked her. She waited and looked how they liked it so she would know again for next time if they would need her. she got on her knees and hands and nodded again saying she was sorry.

amaya said:
Amaya said she was sorry and nodded to accept the punishment. She was confused how she couldn't be that careful and do as they asked her. She waited and looked how they liked it so she would know again for next time if they would need her. she got on her knees and hands and nodded again saying she was sorry.

Tom removed the collar that he was wearing and placed it onto Amaya and then told her, "The mistress wants you to bend over the automan and stick your ass out!" Tom told her because he knew that it was time for Amaya to get a spanking from the mistress. Tom loved the way Amaya's nice firm ass stuck out into the air. Mistress Midge pulled out a paddle and began to paddle Amayas ass. Tom crawled underneath and began to lick her pussy to show her how to lick and eat out the mistress pussy the next time. He pinched with his fingers her clit to help make it swell up. The smacks on the butt were loud.

Amaya simply did what she was asked to. Laying on her belly and sticking her ass up she waited till she felt Tom holding her down and Midge spanking her ass cheeks. Amaya pinned her nails down feeling tje paddle smack on her skin, and turned it red and later blue. "ahhh... ohh...ahhh..." she cried loud as it was painful and soon she felt Tom eating her out. Her body was shivering from pain and pleasure at the same time. She could feel the Mistress spanking her really hard.

amaya said:
Amaya simply did what she was asked to. Laying on her belly and sticking her ass up she waited till she felt Tom holding her down and Midge spanking her ass cheeks. Amaya pinned her nails down feeling tje paddle smack on her skin, and turned it red and later blue. "ahhh... ohh...ahhh..." she cried loud as it was painful and soon she felt Tom eating her out. Her body was shivering from pain and pleasure at the same time. She could feel the Mistress spanking her really hard.

Tom licked deeply inside her and faster with his tongue. He licked harder and harder inside her. He was wildly licking her pussy as the mistress spanked her ass. Then stopped and looked down at Amaya. She asked her, "Have you learned your leason now my naughty little love slave on how to please the mistress by the way Tom is eating you out?" She tells her as he continues until she starts to cum into his mouth. He holds onto her thighs now and continues to lick her out. His tongue so deeply inside her.

Amaya body was shivering all the time both of them took their way with her. She could feel her cunt dripping wet and now knew how to get care of them, and her ass cheeks were hurting like hell. "aaaa ...yes Mistress I have yes" she yelled in pain as Tom was finishing her making her climax and she was spanking her blue ass now.

amaya said:
Amaya body was shivering all the time both of them took their way with her. She could feel her cunt dripping wet and now knew how to get care of them, and her ass cheeks were hurting like hell. "aaaa ...yes Mistress I have yes" she yelled in pain as Tom was finishing her making her climax and she was spanking her blue ass now.

The mistress had stopped spanking her ass once she said that she had learned her lesson on how to please them. Tom was just enjoying tasting Amayas pussy juices. As they then stopped what they were doing to her and Mistress Midge told her, "We are done with you for tonight love slave and you may get dressed. We shall drive you back to where we picked you up at and pay you for the night." She told her.

Amaya got on her feet she was losing a bit her balance after the spanking. she got dressed and said again how sorry she was a ask them to choose her again."I'm really sorry for what happened. Please choose me again and i'll make it up for you" she said and got dressed and walked back at them.

amaya said:
Amaya got on her feet she was losing a bit her balance after the spanking. she got dressed and said again how sorry she was a ask them to choose her again."I'm really sorry for what happened. Please choose me again and i'll make it up for you" she said and got dressed and walked back at them.

They watched her get to her feet and then leave the room to get dressed when she came back both Midge and Tom said, "We heard you say more than once that you are sorry. You just need to learn from tonight and then the next time we call for you then you will know what to do to please us both. You did fine tonight for your first time." Midge said to her and Tom was agreeing as well to what Midge had to say to her.

Amaya thanked them and after they paid her and took her back from the place they got her. She went back at Mitch giving him back all the money and telling him she didn't do so fine this time. She explained honestly and she said she won't do this same mistake again.

amaya said:
Amaya thanked them and after they paid her and took her back from the place they got her. She went back at Mitch giving him back all the money and telling him she didn't do so fine this time. She explained honestly and she said she won't do this same mistake again.

Mitch took the money from her and listened to how the night went with the clients that she was with. "Well kid, all I have to say is that it is a lesson learned for someone new to this business and the next time if they ask for you, then you will know how to please them." He said this with pure honesty and a smile on his face as well.

She nodded at him and smiled "Alright Mitch I'll go get some rest if you have any other new client let me know" she said and gave him a kiss and hug and then walked over the door and out. She was soon home, there she took a bath and looked at her reddish ass. Soon she was on her nightware and sleeping as she was really tired and she didn't know what to do.

amaya said:
She nodded at him and smiled "Alright Mitch I'll go get some rest if you have any other new client let me know" she said and gave him a kiss and hug and then walked over the door and out. She was soon home, there she took a bath and looked at her reddish ass. Soon she was on her nightware and sleeping as she was really tired and she didn't know what to do.

"Trust me sweetcheeks I will let you know when there are some new clients for you to take care of and entertain. I will give you a call." He told her as he felt her give him a hug and kiss as he returned it back to him. He liked her style and knew that she was a sweet girl. It is just wild on how she can get into a mess like that in this business here as a hooker even though she had nothing to do with what she did wrong though.

She woke up next morning rested and filling better. She took a shower and had a healthy breakfast. Then she visited the landlord and paid her rent. Dressed and her sexy clothes she walked to collage and attended her classes again. Then she lad lunch at the school cafe and walked by her old job. Working for a couple of hours then as she got a new call from Mitch for a new client. Only this client was nothing like the other she had.

amaya said:
She woke up next morning rested and filling better. She took a shower and had a healthy breakfast. Then she visited the landlord and paid her rent. Dressed and her sexy clothes she walked to collage and attended her classes again. Then she lad lunch at the school cafe and walked by her old job. Working for a couple of hours then as she got a new call from Mitch for a new client. Only this client was nothing like the other she had.

Mitch was waiting for Amaya to show up for him to talk to her about who she was going to be with that night. "Hey Amaya! How are you doing?" He said to her as he was smiling. Mitch then started to tell her about who she would be meeting and what she will be doing that night with her client. "Now this guy Amaya loves to roleplay and play doctor and nurse or it could be Doctor patient. Do you have any problems in doing that?" Mitch told her as he was standing there. "If you cannot do that then I can call on someone else possibly to do the job with him."

Amaya sat down and started listen at Mitch what he was saying. She took few minutes and thought it over and then locked at him and nodded."Alright Alright I agree" she said and smiled. " i think I can manage role-playing that"she agreed and stood up and got closer to Mitch so he could give her all the details about it and where and when to met the client.

amaya said:
Amaya sat down and started listen at Mitch what he was saying. She took few minutes and thought it over and then locked at him and nodded."Alright Alright I agree" she said and smiled. " i think I can manage role-playing that"she agreed and stood up and got closer to Mitch so he could give her all the details about it and where and when to met the client.

Mitch knew that he had Amayas attention by how attentive she was in listening to him in what he had to tell her. When she nodded at him he smiled about this and was glad that she understood what he was telling her. "I am glad that you agree with me and I know you can do it as well." He smiled back at her as well. "I am glad that you can manage to roleplay and make this client fantasy come true for him." Mitch then stood up and gave her a hug because he was happy that Amaya was willing to do this for the client.

She smiled and hugged him looking at him with a smile " you know i am looking for work always i have to pay you back." she admitted as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright tell me the details and I will be ready today for that role play" she said at him gazing really sexy. Then she sat on the chair waiting him to explain at her, as she was getting ready for more work.

amaya said:
She smiled and hugged him looking at him with a smile " you know i am looking for work always i have to pay you back." she admitted as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright tell me the details and I will be ready today for that role play" she said at him gazing really sexy. Then she sat on the chair waiting him to explain at her, as she was getting ready for more work.

He smiled back at her and feeling her hug him so he returned the hug back at her with a smile. "Yes I know and understand that you have to be busy working so that you can pay me back what you owe me in money since I helped you get out of jail." He told her as he felt her soft lips kissing his cheek. He rather liked that and it made him smile just a bit. "Like I told you what ever the customer wants just do it for them. If they want you to play as if you are a nurse then you assist the doctor with what ever it is even if it means a physical and if you are the patient you do the same thing Amaya. It is not rocket science here on doing something like that. Just use your imagination and be creative about it to make the customer happy." He told her as she sat down onto the chair listening to him as to what he had to say to her.

She would smile at him and sit on his lap as he would explain her what she could do. She did that, so she would show him some affection. After all he did payed and got her out the jail. She nodded at him as she was listen every detail so she wouldn't mess it up this time. She wanted to get many costumers happy so she could pay him soon. When he was done she would give him a kiss and stand up "alright so when should I be back" she would ask him before leaving.

((I thought i had posted. ^^))

amaya said:
She would smile at him and sit on his lap as he would explain her what she could do. She did that, so she would show him some affection. After all he did payed and got her out the jail. She nodded at him as she was listen every detail so she wouldn't mess it up this time. She wanted to get many costumers happy so she could pay him soon. When he was done she would give him a kiss and stand up "alright so when should I be back" she would ask him before leaving.

((I thought i had posted. ^^))

He enjoyed her sitting onto his lap feeling her nice firm ass onto his leg. He smiled at her as he was talking and looked into her eyes explaining what she is suppose to do with this client. He has not heard anyone complain about her and knows that she is keeping them happy with what she is doing with them each customer that she met. "Just show up at 6:00 tonight and I am sure they will be by to pick you up." He told her because it is better in the evening to be picked up than during the day. During the day it looked somewhat funny for a woman to be all dressed up or in some very revealing clothing.

((No worries. It is ok.))

She nodded and give him a small kiss and then she run stood up and walked towards her home. There she took a long shower and relaxed herself. Time flue fast, so it was time for her to get ready. She got the new outfit that Mitch gave her and got dressed in no time. Minutes later she appeared where he told her to be, and waited to be picked up. This time she had no idea what she was facing, she would just do as told.

amaya said:
She nodded and give him a small kiss and then she run stood up and walked towards her home. There she took a long shower and relaxed herself. Time flue fast, so it was time for her to get ready. She got the new outfit that Mitch gave her and got dressed in no time. Minutes later she appeared where he told her to be, and waited to be picked up. This time she had no idea what she was facing, she would just do as told.

A cream color Lexus SUV pulls up in front of her and a gentleman in the back opens his door for her to climb into the vehicle. "Good evening my dear! How are you doing tonight?" He said to her with a smile and then looked at her offering her a glass of champagne to sip on while they go on a ride back to his house. "Would you like some champagne?" He said with a smile. "I figured that my chef could cook us a nice meal for us to enjoy so that we can chat and get to know one another prior to our night of fun." He said to her with a smile once again and then placing his hand onto her thigh rubbing it just a bit.

She would slowly enter at the vehicle with a smile as the man opened the door for her. She would accept the drink and sipped from it few times as she gazed at him. She nodded agreeing for the cooking part "Yes that sounds really great Sir" she would say and let him rub her thigh. She would nuzzled close to him and give him a kiss as they slowly where arriving at his home.

amaya said:
She would slowly enter at the vehicle with a smile as the man opened the door for her. She would accept the drink and sipped from it few times as she gazed at him. She nodded agreeing for the cooking part "Yes that sounds really great Sir" she would say and let him rub her thigh. She would nuzzled close to him and give him a kiss as they slowly where arriving at his home.

Mr. Tanuta watched as she climbed into the car and noticed how beautiful of a smile that she had. He then watched her take the glass of champagne from him and then sip on the drink a few times. He looked deeply into her eyes with a smile and noticed that she was nodding agreeing with what he had planned for her for the evening. "I am glad that you like the dinner plan. Right now my chefs are preparing something special for us to eat. So, by the time we get back to my mansion dinner should be ready." He told her hoping that she will like seafood and steak to eat with a shrimp cocktail awaiting for them to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom