Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for any male rping partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I`m angelduskgirlcat and I`m looking for anyone that could possibily rp as a male straight character for a few of my rps that I have a major craving for only. In my next post I`ll do my list of my rps that I love to rp about only. I only rp as a female straight submissive character only.

Here is a list of my rps that I love to rp about that are only 1X1 only.
1. Male VampireXMortal Girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male Super HeroXFemale Super Hero rp.
3. Pokemon rp. Looking for anyone that could possiblily rp as Lance The Dragon Trainer. I`ll be rping as a female pokemon trainer and not the pokemon at all understand everyone.
4. 1X1 FF6 rp. Need someone to rp as Shado The Ninja only.
5. 1X1 FF7 rp. Need someone to rp as Vincent Valentine only. I`ll be rping as a female made-up white ninja character named:``Kira.``
6. 1X1 Fantastic Four rp. Need someone to rp as Johnny Storm aka known as``THe Human Torch.`` I will not rp as Susan Strom and I don`t do rps that involve family members at any cost sorry guys.
7. 1X1 Male College TeacherXFemale College Student rp.
8. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.
9. 1X1 Male Jedi MasterXFemale Jedi Knight/Princess rp. I`ll be rping as a female jedi knight that is also a princess as well.
10.1X1 X-men rp.
11.1X1 Male SamuraiXFemale White Ninja rp.
12.1X1 Male NinjaXFemale white Ninja rp.
13.1X1 Male SummonerXFemale Summoner rp.
14.1X1 Gargoyle rp.
15.1X1 Sonic Rp. Need a male to rp as Shadow The Hedgehog only.
16.1X1 Power Ranger rp. Need a male to rp as Tommy The Green Dragon Ranger and this setting will be at Angel Grove Beach.

I`m a semi-literate female rper and I`m 27 years old and I was born on March 31st 1983 I`m an Aries. If anyone is interested in any of these rps please pm me to let me know ok.

Or you can post on here to let me know as well, I can rp over pms,msn messager or even over e-mails as well, hope to hear from anyone soon. Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom