Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fleur's Interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleur De Belle

Planetoid
Mood: Submissive
Craving: Forced Bestiality

Table of Contents

Post One
About Me
  • Please do not give me ONE LINERS. I prefer posts to be between two and four paragraphs.
  • I prefer not to play Multiple characters.
  • There is almost no possibility that I will ever want to dominate. I much prefer to submit.
  • Never do I play Cannon Characters.
  • I do not play any other gender than Female.

The Scale of Dominance and Submission.

Mostly I am a 3 or 4, I will however roleplay from 0 up to an 9, anything above a 7 however is very rare. I much prefer my partners to be a 9 or more but in some cases can settle for as low as a 7 dependant on the roleplay in question.

The Scale of Dominance

• 0: Extreme Slavery, Always obeys orders without fight or defiance even on hazardous tasks
  • 1: Very Submissive, taking almost every order and request, obeying with minimal defiance
  • 2: Slave-minded, taking orders and requests regularly, within reason, only refusing more dangerous tasks
  • 3: Pseudo Slave, taking orders because I enjoy doing so, not following through with things I know I don't like
  • 4: Defiant Submissive.
  • 5: Switch, submissive preference, taking orders that I feel like taking, asking things in return
  • 6: Neutral, neither taking nor complying to orders, fulfilling requests as an act of charity or no Dominant/Submissive play needed.
  • 7: Switch, dominant preference, making requests and orders occasionally, taking a few requests in return
  • 8: Somewhat dominant, enjoying the act of making orders and expecting compliance but not doing so very often
  • 9: Dominant, giving orders and expecting compliance regularly, administering punishments as seen fit
  • 10: Master-minded, giving orders constantly, expecting full compliance and administering punishments for disobedience
  • 11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them
  • 12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance

Quick Kinks
Rabbit Hole & F-List

Post Two
Requests

Post Three
Current Roleplays

Post Four
Detailed Information on Cinderella

Post Five
Detailed Information on Halloween Kidnapping

Post Six
Detailed Information on The Sugar Daddy​

Post Two​
Requests​
Twisted Cinderella
We all know the story of how it was Cinderella, her evil step mother & the two older step sisters that treated her as their maid with the eventual marriage to the prince and the happily ever after. Instead it is an evil step father & step brothers. There is no prince, instead its an heiress and as fate would have it the fairy godmother ended up crashing into a truck transporting pumpkins. Whatever will happen to the 14 year old Cinderella? No Fairy Tale Happy Ending, that is certain.

Halloween Kidnapping
You would think nobody would be brazen enough to kidnap a teenage girl during the busiest day of the year, not only was it done infront of possibly hundreds of people but in broad daylight and without a single person noticing. What do most men want from young, attractive girls, if you were thinking sex then you get the gold star.

Sugar Daddy -Currently taken by Google-​
A 15-17 year old girl is dating a much older man, she gets everything that she wants, treated to expensive clothes, the latest iphone, jewellery and whatever her hearts content. It comes with a price, in order to get everything the price is paid with the private life. She might have the upper hand when it comes to shopping and getting gifts but he is the one that controls her at home. Perfection demanded from her household chores and orders expected to be completed without question or delay.
Post Three​
Current Roleplays

Sugar Daddy Google & Fleur

Post Four
Twisted Cinderella Story

The Twisted Cinderella:

Her Father was killed in the war prior to her birth, remarrying whilst Cinderella was still young. The brothers never did get on well with her, even when her mother was still alive, of course they were not nearly so cruel when she was alive. Her step father was a very stern man, expecting perfection and rarely ever did he settle for less than it. Her mother died in childbirth along with the child, leaving Cinderella alone with her two older step-brothers & step father. Even before her mother died she had always been helping out with the washing and tending to the house, it was not until she was 13 that her step-father began to demand additional work for her. When she was misbehaved or did not do her job to his satisfaction she would be harshly punished. The father was quite into BDSM and would tie her up and punish her with various methods of pain.

The Brothers demanded a lot from her in terms of house work, but it would not be until she was a little older that they found out about what their dad did with her. Once they did she was at their beck and call. When they were not making more house work for her they were either calling her to satisfy their sexual needs, making her suck them off at a whim or if they felt particularly cruel finding alternative means of making her suffer.

The Father
11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them
12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance

Demanding Perfection, the Father will harshly apply the full weight of his command over her just as he will take no bullshit from his sons. The difference between his sons and Cinderella is that they are his as well as being male and are thus given much more leeway.

The Father will favour whips, switches, the open palm as well as all manner of restraints. Whilst he is harsh in his punishments, he will be moderate in that he knows just how far to punish and will not take it overboard. Very BDSM orientated.

The Brothers
9: Dominant, giving orders and expecting compliance regularly, administering punishments as seen fit
10: Master-minded, giving orders constantly, expecting full compliance and administering punishments for disobedience
11: Very Dominant, giving orders and taking pleasure in humiliating a submissive, expecting zero defiance and punishing when not truly deserving of them

The brothers are more juvenile and unnecessarily cruel with their take on things. Unlike their Dad who is strict but easier to please, they are just plain mean. They are as likely to call her up to their room for a blowjob as they are to throw her over their lap and spank her twenty times as hard as they can. Sometimes they demand sexual relief, and at others it is to humiliate or punish her on a whim.

Soaking her in water whilst she is doing chores outside despite their age and the act being childish. Demanding she strip naked and continue to clean in full view of them. Spitting or licking her food, lacing it with their cum or making her eat it from the dog bowl. Threatening to get her into trouble they could even forcibly coerce her into committing acts of bestiality with the family dog. If its some manner of humiliating her or making her suffer the two of them will be up for it.

Since chasing after three men for sexual needs, their household chores and their every idiotic whim is time consuming it is safe to assume that she has no social life what so ever, her only means of affection is found though her being perfect to their needs. The Family dog either could take after them, especially as the father would have been very strict with it and the boys have taught it to join in their games. If it isn't also a dominant persona then it could be the only one willing to give her affection on a regular basis without the need for her to be taken by him.

Roleplay Notes
Bruising When a 0-2 Submissive is paired with a 10-12 Dominant there wont be any need to hold back, mark her, bruise her, just don't think its fine to make her a punching bag. Yes hit her as hard as you can but remember that the same rules apply to normal people. This is more do to with leaving welts from spanking her or from very rough sex.

Animals This will be forced, either through threats and coercing her into such an act, or by physically restraining her and having the animal mount her. If it is a repeated scenario she may learn to like it, or finally be able to admit that she enjoys it and thus no longer be required to be threatened or held down for it.

Branding Much like the Bruising, this is for a once off, searing the flesh with a specific mark so to prove her slavery to him. See Gorean Branding for a similar thing.

Electric Toys This is not to mean vibrators and other battery operated sex toys but more akin to cattle prod. Not doing as she is told? Whip out the Taser or the Cattle Prod and give her a shock. Yes it can even singe the skin. Evil Masters might even contemplate inserting it vaginally or anally for a much more aggressive result. Again, like the bruising please remember that moderation is the key.

Double/Triple Penetration Got friends that want a piece of her, or just have multiple toys to use on her, She is available in any hole.

Water-sports Not to be mistaken with Swallowing Urine, This is for degradation effect, finished beating, her down and want to keep her utterly humiliated then pull it out and piss down her back. If there are open wounds then it is going to sting like hell. With this I must stress that I only accept this below the neck. Respect my wishes or there will be castration followed up with my leaving the roleplay.

Humiliation A good Master knows how to physically keep a Slave in her place, a Great Master can keep her in line with out the need to beat her within an inch of her life. Public Nudity, Commanding her to speak out her inner most fantasy, pulling out the sharpie and writing lewd comments upon her body or sending her outside with a vibrator hidden away bringing her to the edge. Make her eat from a dog bowl or lick up the cum sprayed upon the floor. These are just a few ideas. Keep her submissive and even though she is cruelly humiliated she will love her Master that much more.

Prostitution This can go hand in hand with the Double/Triple Penetration. The father might collect money from his poker buddies and let them tap her, or the step brothers might find ways to make money from her whilst humiliating her. Whether this is by selling her off for their friends to fuck, or by selling the rights for the friends to look on at her do some act, such as sex with the dog or whatever else they might find profitable as well as humiliating to her. After all they could make a quick $500 selling $50 a head to10 friends, letting them watch her fuck the dog or charge $20 per orgasm allowing them to fuck her where they want as many times as they want.

Post Five​

Currently unavailable. New Request under progress.

Be on the look out for more details on the Halloween Kidnapping, my latest request. For those that don't want to wait, it will involve drugs, brainwashing and depraved acts with animals and man.

Post Six

The Sugar Daddy
The Sugar Daddy: CURRENTLY TAKEN BY GOOGLE.

The girl gets what she wants no matter the extravagance, expensive jewellery, couture clothing and the latest iphone before its official public release. Her boyfriend dots on her every whim, sparing no expense in getting what she wants. It is a girls dream come true, of course there are a few glaring obvious flaws. Her filthy rich boyfriend is no handsome knight in shining armour, he is old enough to be her father and nobody would ever confuse him for Brad Pitt. The other flaw that is less known is that whilst the girl controls their public life, getting what she wants, their sex life is completely different.

In the bedroom, the older man is the alpha and omega, there is no questioning his authority or denying him. His word is law and it is expected to be obeyed without hesitation or fail. Even a brief moment of hesitation could spell punishment for her. The older man is quite perverse with his sexual kinks, very into using rope or other devices of restraint on his girlfriend and is not above trying things that hurt. Whips, Electric Toys, Wax, Rough Sex and abusive gestures such as spankings or face slapping.

Punishments are often harsh, for instances if she refused to suck his cock after it had just come from out of her pussy he might punish her with 20 heavy handed spankings to the rear with the intention of ensuring her ass was beet red and she would remember her place. It does not matter how outrageous an idea is, should she refuse or hesitate he will punish her.

Almost nothing is taboo, his word is law so if he wants to videotape their acts she cannot say no, nor can she refuse him if he decides that he wants his friends to come over and have their way with her. If he wants to fuck her in the ass and then turn her around and face-fuck her without using a towel to wipe the ass juice off then she had better not clench her teeth. Likewise if he wants her to commit sexual acts with his dog she cannot refuse or even be allowed to question him.

Punishments can be of physical or mental nature, physical ones would be things such as spankings, or on the receiving end of pain such as from a cattle prod, wax to sensitive parts of the body or forced sexual acts whilst restrained in a manner that she cannot stop it. Mental ones would be akin to denying her from wearing underwear for a week even when they go outside and she is the one that is in charge, making her eat from a dog bowl like an animal or degrading or humiliating in a non-physically painful but mentally hurtful way. There are many ways to do that, pulling out the sharpie and writing over her body lewd comments, calling her degrading names, public nudity or sexual acts, commanding her to tell him her deepest darkest sexual desires, etc.

When they are out and about and there is no sexual encounter, meaning that the girl is the one with the upper hand, her dominance range will be between the following range, likewise the man's dominant range will lower to the same range, often with the man being either her equal or submitting to her in small ways. I.e. Giving in and buying her a $500 dress. The range of dominance is listed as below.

5: Switch, submissive preference, taking orders that I feel like taking, asking things in return
6: Neutral, neither taking nor complying to orders, fulfilling requests as an act of charity or no Dominant/Submissive play needed.
7: Switch, dominant preference, making requests and orders occasionally, taking a few requests in return

When it comes to the bedroom, or any scene which the male is in charge and has complete say, I would like to think that his range would be somewhere about here.

12: Extremely Dominant, taking great pleasure in mistreating and ordering a submissive around, punishing severely for trivial defiance

Whilst the girl would have a larger range, the higher the number the more likely it is that she is punished, obviously it will depend on just how twisted the male is as to how low she needs to go. Someone that is willing to let a dog abuse her or use a cattle prod on her will find that only half of the range suffices as there will be a lot more defiance and resistance with the upper range whilst someone that is not that interested in pushing her limits could get away with any of the following with very little reason to punish

0: Extreme Slavery, Always obeys orders without fight or defiance even on hazardous tasks
1: Very Submissive, taking almost every order and request, obeying with minimal defiance
2: Slave-minded, taking orders and requests regularly, within reason, only refusing more dangerous tasks
3: Pseudo Slave, taking orders because I enjoy doing so, not following through with things I know I don't like

Roleplay Notes
Bruising When a 0-2 Submissive is paired with a 10-12 Dominant there wont be any need to hold back, mark her, bruise her, just don't think its fine to make her a punching bag. Yes hit her as hard as you can but remember that the same rules apply to normal people. This is more do to with leaving welts from spanking her or from very rough sex.

Animals This will be forced, either through threats and coercing her into such an act, or by physically restraining her and having the animal mount her. If it is a repeated scenario she may learn to like it, or finally be able to admit that she enjoys it and thus no longer be required to be threatened or held down for it.

Branding Much like the Bruising, this is for a once off, searing the flesh with a specific mark so to prove her slavery to him. See Gorean Branding for a similar thing.

Electric Toys This is not to mean vibrators and other battery operated sex toys but more akin to cattle prod. Not doing as she is told? Whip out the Taser or the Cattle Prod and give her a shock. Yes it can even singe the skin. Evil Masters might even contemplate inserting it vaginally or anally for a much more aggressive result. Again, like the bruising please remember that moderation is the key.

Double/Triple Penetration Got friends that want a piece of her, or just have multiple toys to use on her, She is available in any hole.

Water-sports Not to be mistaken with Swallowing Urine, This is for degradation effect, finished beating, her down and want to keep her utterly humiliated then pull it out and piss down her back. If there are open wounds then it is going to sting like hell. With this I must stress that I only accept this below the neck. Respect my wishes or there will be castration followed up with my leaving the roleplay.

Humiliation A good Master knows how to physically keep a Slave in her place, a Great Master can keep her in line with out the need to beat her within an inch of her life. Public Nudity, Commanding her to speak out her inner most fantasy, pulling out the sharpie and writing lewd comments upon her body or sending her outside with a vibrator hidden away bringing her to the edge. Make her eat from a dog bowl or lick up the cum sprayed upon the floor. These are just a few ideas. Keep her submissive and even though she is cruelly humiliated she will love her Master that much more.

Non-consensual They might be going out, but that does not mean that everything is enjoyed by both parties. There will be lots of things that the girl will really wish to do, since their relationship in the bedroom is complete and utter control given to the other party, no safe word, no escape.

Adultery This is a possibility, the older man could be married and the girl is simply his mistress, a girlfriend on the side that is not known by the wife. I am not in favour of bringing a second female into the mix, especially if that female will be a dominant.

Prostitution This can go hand in hand with the Double/Triple Penetration, he could sell her to his mates or to complete random strangers, collecting money from them like a pimp, watching over her in the orgy, taking requests and commanding her into doing those things with his discretion.

The Succubus sounds simply delicious.

I would love scene where she is adopted by a loving family. The family consist of a mother, father and their son. The son is polite and friendly on the outside, but inside he despises the girl. He does research to her former home to use as leverage and finds out about her secret. Now he confronts her with this act. He treats her like filth when she is alone with him. If their parents are home he acts like the perfect brother, yet making her blow him underneath the table etc. I would love a long plot with this one.

P.M me if you agree.

Kind regards,
Joost

Thanks, don't be sorry, we all have our limits, be they sexual, or literary. To some people 5 lines constitutes a suitable reply to a roleplay, to others 15 seems more appropriate. I happen to fall more towards the latter option than I do to the former. Again thanks for the appreciation of my ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom