Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anybody wanna try and continue this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventual Events

Super-Earth
Cosette walked through the skyway after work, fiddling absentmindedly with the switch on her glasses She was a bit sick of the male dominated tech field, being on of only thirteen female techs in the entire city, and of the few attractive ones, she was often hit on. Others made fun of her, either through sexism or because of her vibrant pink hair.

Switching to infrared by accident she noticed two figures behind a door to one of the side companies. One was apparently threatening the other. She waited patiently for city security to break it up, but suddenly the one being threatened delivered a solid punch. She sighed and with one hand on Pierce the actual needler gun of her unique weapon creation, Scout and Pierce, headed toward the door.

Fighting was severely punished in this sector, though it was commonplace in the others. This specific sector was the entire outer ring of the craft that made up the city, it housed both sensor arrays and most of the crafts defensive batteries. As such fighting of any sort was not tolerated, nor were several other "distracting activities."

However as she moved towards the door, several of the unsavory techs she worked with, taking advantage of her sensor systems current focus on the door, Approached and in one swift motion, kicked her legs out from under her. sending her to the floor.

The techs surrounded her, and she felt a hand on the front of her uniform, lifting her up by it. "You don't belong here, girly" his breath reeked of alcohol, so much so that she nearly retched, her senses having been heightened in the same secret experiments that had granted her her glasses and stolen her sight.

Cosette was a "Soldier Child" a victim of a mad scientist figure who had led a government project to create the next generation of "super humans". Cosette was as far as she knew the only child whose implants and such hadnt had side effects that led to death, and her existence was to many, a scar on their ignorant view of the cities leaders as benevolent.

"S-stop!" came her stuttered shout, despite the mans slowed reflexes his punch came just at the right time to smash into the side of her head, the shock sending her system into a crash, leaving her blind, it also sent her sprawling to the floor, her gun clattering to the ground where one of the lesser techs snatched it up leaving her blind AND helpless.

I could see either rape or someone involved in the mentioned fight before that saving her.

Appearance for cosette
PinkHair.jpg

glasses
FLEEINGCYBORG.png

*(Uh, forgive me if I sound a little lost, but would'nt something like what you have here probably be better off in "Open Roleplay" for a jump-right-in roleplay?)*

Drakengarde said:
*(Uh, forgive me if I sound a little lost, but would'nt something like what you have here probably be better off in "Open Roleplay" for a jump-right-in roleplay?)*

no, i want to do the rp in pms.

Sounds like a fun RP, but I'm not a fan of Rape.

Good luck with finding someone worthwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom