Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll do anything for a klondike bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycoatedkarma

Super-Earth

My name is Katy, I'm a freshman in college, studying Graphic Design. My hobbies include drawing, photography, poetry/story writing, and cooking. Intrigued, yes? Well, you'll have plenty of time to get to know me better!
I am on this site quite often, killing time while I work on my designs and avoid homework like the plague.

Introductions aside...

I'm looking for some long-term role plays and new friends. I don't care if you're a male or a female, but I do care if you can spell and use proper grammar and write captivating characters and stories. I like plots! I love smut too, but I'd like the smut to be tangled up in some plot-filled goodness.

Me, as a Role Player:

I'm literate! Spelling and grammar are my friend!
I write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on who I am role playing with.
I love to make friends with my partners
I will role play in messengers, pms, email, or threads
Absolutely no phone sex or cams!
My female characters are submissive, my males are usually dominant.
I am willing to double/play multiple characters.

I am not accepting any more male roles- UNLESS doubling up, where I can play both genders.

Current Craving(s):

Rape/Noncon
Public Scenes
Victim/Stalker
Love Triangles

Twisted fairy tales
dark fantasy
romance

public scenes
bondage
Student/Teacher
paranormal

My "Don't" List:

scat/watersports
death/mutilation
mind control/hypnotism
bestiality/furries
incest

Here is my K-List, more detailed if you need:
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=66

Pairings:

Student/Teacher
Princess/Prince
Commoner/Prince
Vampire/Werewolf
Angel/Demon
Summoner/Demon
Magic User/Familiar
Slayer/Dragon
Lady/Knight
Blind Girl/Vampire

... oh, the usual and more! I could go on forever!

Fanbased

Anime:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Inu-Yasha
Ouran Host Club
Hellgirl
The Wallflower
Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts
DNAngel
Skip Beat!
Hakuoki: Shinsengumi Kitan
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost Hunt

Videogames:

Dragon Age
World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy (7,8,10,10-2)
Kingdom Hearts (I-II)

... and more, just ask!

A few plot ideas...

The Fairy Ring

After stepping into a fairy ring, a girl ends up in a whole new world, and manages to tick off the king of fairy's who punishes her by making her into one of his fairy servants and refuses to let her go home. (This story would be a fun dark one, or a nice light-hearted, but can pretty much turn into any genre.)

The Guardian

Constantly bullied and harassed by her classmates tries a summoning ritual in a book she found "for fun" and summons a demon (or perhaps another creature, it's negotiable) who decides not to kill her and do what she wishes (protect her) but only for .. favors.. in return.

NEW Prisoner of War

Two kingdoms are at war. The prince of one kingdom leads the army to overtake the other- invading the capitol city where the King and his daughter are. The warring prince decides he likes the princess and promises to treat the kingdom with mercy if she gives herself to him. When she refuses, he doesn't take it very well...

NEW Sacrificed

A village is going through turmoil- crops are dying, people are getting sick- so they appeal to the gods (or who they perceive to be gods) with a sacrifice. When she is to be killed in the name of this god/being, she finds that her life is spared and that she is taken in instead out of pity- or maybe something else. I have several similar plots to this, both modern and past settings, with all manner of different creatures: gods/deities, werewolves/vampires, demons, ect.

NEW Honor Student
A girl gets a free-ride scholarship to the most exclusive college out there- so exclusive, that only men are allowed- only adding to her pride that she was asked to attend. What she doesn't realize is that the only reason she was invited, was because the lack of women has made it very hard on the scholars and while she's going to be there to learn... her "free ride" certainly will be quite the ride!

NEW Wonderland Revisited

She does not chase the white rabbit- oh, who doesn't know that story and how THAT goes? No, the white rabbit kidnaps her- drugs her- and traps her in a strange world where none of the usual rules seem to apply...

Good Grades

A girl in her senior year of high school/college is desperate to graduate- she fails a test and in order to get bumped up to a passing grade, she sucks the teacher off. Unfortunately, she gets caught and this leads to blackmail and/or more teachers expecting the same treatment to keep her grades up. This could be tweaked accordingly.

Charity

A homeless runaway, a girl meets a stranger who seems kind. He takes her to the mall and offers to buy her clothes. The catch? She has to let him watch her try them on. She agrees, and ultimately ends up living with him, exchanging herself for food and shelter.

Hello i'm Damian and the charity plot seems interesting so if you made a thread i think we could have some fun .

I understand that. I used to only play girls a way back but now I do both fairly evenly. So are you still interested in the Sacrifice idea? My character would be a nature god/being of some kind.

New on forums. Struck your thread while browsing the forums. Found many similarities. I too love writing, a design student (architecturing to be precise and obviously kill time not doing assignments), I also design websites, love fonts and colours. Would like to roleplay and befriend you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom