Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving male for ongoing rp: bro/sis or daddy/daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I'm looking for male partners (you=male, me=female) for ongoing rp's involving any of the following:

1. Brother (23-25 yo), virgin sister (16 yo). This could be a secret relationship, or an open secret within the household. Brother has always been extremely protective of baby sis and has finally admitted to himself why he can't keep a girlfriend and why he always runs her would-be boyfriends off. Crisis time comes when he almost kills one of the boyfriends in a jealous rage. Mom & dad try to talk him out of pursuing the relationship, but his protective instincts extend to keeping them away from her as well.

2. Daddy (40ish), virgin daughter (16). This could be a standard "daddy's lonely, daughter looks more and more like mom lately" kind of thing, where mom is out of the picture for one reason or another. Or, it could be "daddy starts breeding the daughters when they reach age 16", where mom may or may not still be in the picture. Daddy might still be servicing mom, or not. The daughters are expected to be virgin but maybe one of the sons beats Daddy to the punch.

Always consensual, no anal, water sports or scat. The male is always older. The female is never a slut, but she does have a healthy sexual appetite and is willing and able to initiate.

I have a growing fascination for tentacles on an otherwise normal-looking human male, so maybe later on we could include that in our rp's.

Play by post or PM. I don't always have enough time/privacy for IM, so to be fair to you and to avoid having to shut down just when things are getting interesting, I have to sacrifice immediacy. I can commit to posting once a day, maybe more on some days. If we start playing but you don't feel it's really grabbing you, say so and we can modify the rp or choose a new one so we'll both be happy or we can part amicably. I promise to do the same. Don't just disappear. I really appreciate good grammar and spelling, but I can overlook some things if you have a knack for plot twists and/or character development.

PM me with your ideas if you're interested. I don't expect to incorporate every detail I've described, so I'm open to negotiation if you have specific cravings that mesh with mine.

Angel

Hey there. You're right up my Alley in Roleplays. If you're still looking for a brother for your sister I'm willing and more than capable. I actually prefer ongoing RP's rather than one night stands and I can perform well.

2. Daddy (40ish), virgin daughter (16). This could be a standard "daddy's lonely, daughter looks more and more like mom lately" kind of thing, where mom is out of the picture for one reason or another. Or, it could be "daddy starts breeding the daughters when they reach age 16", where mom may or may not still be in the picture. Daddy might still be servicing mom, or not. The daughters are expected to be virgin but maybe one of the sons beats Daddy to the punch.

I came to my sweet young daughter's bedroom to kiss her goodnight, but she seemed very upset - not her normal self. The tears on her beautiful cheeks almost broke my heart ...

Hey there, I would love a bro/sis or dad/daughter.

Bro/sis Idea. The two siblings where always hanging out when they where young, always getting into trouble. They considered each other best friends, when puberty finally kicked in, they did not think it weird to stop hanging out with each other. Taking baths together, seeing each other naked on occasions, all these things did not bother them. Now the young man is becoming an adult, and his urges start to increase and increase more by the day. Their parents would never approve so they have to keep it all a secret. Lots of plot with hiding from the family.

Father/daughter. Dad teaches her daughter ( or daughters if you can play more than one). His wife is a cooperate big shot and supports the family, while dad took up the mantle of parent. While the daughter grew up, his teaching began to change. Slowly but surely he made his daughter in the perfect woman for him. Hidden taboo because his wife cannot find out. Lots of indoctrination. Story revolves around several years seeing the daughter grow up.

I like a little taboo mixed with secrecy. Tell me if you like or dislike my Idea's

Kind regards,
Joost

Joost,

I like both ideas. The story of the ultra-close brother and sister is one of my favorites. Hopefully we can do that one sometime, but right now I like your father/daughter suggestion.

flassche said:
While the daughter grew up, his teaching began to change. Slowly but surely he made his daughter in the perfect woman for him. Hidden taboo because his wife cannot find out. Lots of indoctrination. Story revolves around several years seeing the daughter grow up.

The idea of indoctrination is very interesting to me lately. I like having the girl believe that what they're doing is good and that she should be helping her father in every way. Dad should inform her that other families don't operate that way but that's because other families are backward and inferior.

I also like my stories to cover a long time frame, and I know that a lot of people don't want to think that hard about it. I like longterm roleplays where we can develop the characters and create the history of the situation.

Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom