Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save the last dance for me? [Lit Fem, always searching]

Status
Not open for further replies.
мαιη ¢яανιηgѕ
Alice/Mad Hatter
Peter/Wendy (Darker than Disney)
Hook/Wendy

ωнσ ι αм
I am a studio art major with a serious obsession with writing and music. I like to read a lot but the majority of my free time is spent on-line. I've been roll-playing for a good half of my life; welcome to the generation. You can call me Midnight, Tide, or whatever you want to call me. While I enjoy getting to know my partners in OOC, please do not expect me to tell you my actual name, where I live ect.

ωнαт ι єχρє¢т
Literacy
Please know the difference between your/you're, to/two/too, their/they're/there etc. Be able to write at least two decent paragraphs (5-8 sentences) as this is my minimum. Use proper punctuation/capitalization. Use word or a spell checker if you're not the best speller. I'm currently not looking for pure smut which means that I would like some sort of plot progression and character development. If at some point our characters end up having sex then awesome. ^^ Please note that if you end up giving me less than this I will reject you.

Limits
My Rabbit Hole or F-List are great places to find mine but for those who are lazy, my biggest no-nos are gore, vore, loss of limbs, and excessive beatings. Tell me if there are any of your limits I should be aware of.

In order of preference: PM, thread. Also when you contact me please don't give me 'I want to RP, check out my thread!'. You came to me so you should be supplying what it is you'd like to see from me. If you pick a pairing then I'd be happy to plot with you but I'm not a magician; I can't pull a plot out of my proverbial hat upon demand.

ωнαт ι ∂σ
This is just a sampling. Please feel free to suggest things as I'm open to doing a lot.
M/F, M/M, F/F (in order of preference)

Fandoms
Princess Tutu
Peter Pan (Plot available below)
Harry Potters
Twisted Fairy Tales
Black Butler
Soul Eater

Historical
WWII
Victorian Era
Ancient Greece
Medieval
Forbidden Romance

Fantasy
UnSeelie/Seelie Courts
Vampires (not Twilight)
Gifted Humans

Real Life
Family
Teacher/Student
Artist/Muse
Coworkers
Students (+18)

ωнαт ι ¢яανє
Romantic fluff!
God(dess)/Mortal
Angel/Devil

ωнαт ι ρℓσт
Peter Pan
Wendy has grown up, and so has her daughter, and her daughter and...Well Wendy's just dead. Peter Pan, however, is a different story. Still running amok with Tink and the lost boys, Peter is holding true to his promise of never growing up. He's still terrorized by Hook, fascinated by the Indians and willing to play with the mermaids...All up until she shows up. Without any aid, Wendy's great great grand-daughter has found her way to Neverland because, you see, she doesn't want to grow up. Now Peter is faced with a new problem; the first real lost girl. Things are going to change, and change fast but will it be good? or will it tear Neverland apart?

Slice of Life A
Character A and B grew up together in a small town in the US. Best friends from kindergarten they did everything together and were considered an inseparable pair; the dynamic duo. Many saw them becoming high school sweethearts, going on to marry and staying in town, living their life out there. Character A had a different plan in mind; there wasn't going to be any high school romance or staying in town. Oh no, Character A wanted to see the world and experience everything without chains attached. And so they did. Right after high school Character A packed up and left to see the world, leaving a crushed Character B behind. For you see, Character B had gone and done just what the town had predicted and fallen in love with Character A. It was because of that love that Character B let Character A go; because who would they be to crush Character A's dreams?
Fifteen years later and Character A finally comes back from traveling; weather worn and ready to settle down for the rest of their life. Character B has stuck around and gotten a job at the local warehouse. Does Character B still harbor those feelings for Character A? Will Character A return them or do they have their eye on someone else? It's up to you to figure that out.

Slice of Life B
Character A and B were best friends from birth thanks to their parents who, when pregnant at the same time, were next door neighbors. From the get go they did everything together; got the chicken pox at the same time, decorated their rooms the same, liked the same things...The were twins from different families. But that wasn't to las as Character A's father was relocated with the Army and his family with him. Unable to keep in touch as they were only six, the inseparable duo were separated.

Eleven years later and Character A moves back after their father was killed in action so their mother can be closer to relatives. Although it's been over a decade, Character A and B recognize each other the moment they run into each other. Almost immediately they're inseparable again but it isn't as straight forward as before. Both are in committed relationships; Character A has an overbearing significant other who is constantly in touch with them, and Character B's is naturally jealous of the relationship the pair have and is constantly trying to drive them apart. Will the jealous lover succeed? Or will childhood love rule out

RE: Drifting with the Tide

Hm... Actually, I do have an idea for a Bodyguard-esque RP.

It'd be sort of like Black Butler, except the character I have in mind isn't a demon (Though he isn't necessarily a completely normal human) and he's being blackmailed into it. He does have enough power to take on demons and abnormally strong individuals. I'm not sure if my crappy explanation of that thing I just said is enough to get you interested though o_O

RE: Drifting with the Tide

Devilish Gambler said:
Hm... Actually, I do have an idea for a Bodyguard-esque RP.

It'd be sort of like Black Butler, except the character I have in mind isn't a demon (Though he isn't necessarily a completely normal human) and he's being blackmailed into it. He does have enough power to take on demons and abnormally strong individuals. I'm not sure if my crappy explanation of that thing I just said is enough to get you interested though o_O

Haha it wasn't crappy, just a tad vague I suppose. xD I'm certainly intrigued though.

RE: Drifting with the Tide [Lit Fem, always searching; Alice/Mad Hater craving]

PM to be sent.

RE: Drifting with the Tide [Lit Fem, always searching; Plots added 8/18]

Perhaps a romance between a human girl and werecreature if that sort of thing interests you. Pm me for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom