Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Currently closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiBones

Moon
First off, I am of course female.
I only want to play female for this roleplay as well.
I am not that picky in post length. As long as it's at least a good chunk of a paragraph and not a freaking novel.
I love - LOVE details. Please detail everything.

I'm here for smut obviously.
If I didn't want smutty rps I'd be somewhere else, right?
Yeah, of course.
So this is a pretty smutty filled plot.

I'm looking for a pirate roleplay.
I'm either wanting to play a female captain who is -very friendly- with the crew.
Or a hostage that the crew takes and your character can be captain or whatever you desire.
I would love some tentacle play somewhere along the way in there as well. After all, they are on a ship and they are pirates... why not have some tentacles while we are at it.
You can play one character or several - rather it's at one time or through out the roleplay.

Be warned if she's the captain then she will be pretty crude anyways.
If she's the hostage she's going to fight back and not bow to your feet willingly. I like to play strong women, plus I think it makes better for the story.

I'm wanting it to be exciting and full of different things. Let's just say I'm pretty kinky and I'm open to almost anything except: pee and poo and I think I'm good with anything else. ;')
And I like to venture into other kinks, so if you are looking for something strange and different that can fit in with this plot then let me know. I might be up for doing it.
Some of the main kinks I like: multiple penetration, public, masturbation, tentacles, BDSM, humiliation.

I hope I can get me a couple of partners pretty soon. I'd love to get something going soon.

RE: Pirate craving. Seeking males and/or tentacles.

I wanna! But give me time to write a PM first. I have lots to say! (Check me request thread for hints why I 'ould like 'is while ye wait, matey!)

RE: Pirate craving. Seeking males and/or tentacles.

That sounds excellent.
I'll be waiting for that pm~
I'll go and check out the request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom