Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuseOfFire

Meteorite
So, this i s a list of the rps I am currently seeking out. If you have an interest in something that is not listed here do not hesitate .

What ever post you wish to offer me, that is what will be excepted. I am not picky about the length of posts, but only ask that some thought is put into them.

You will find that I am submissive by nature. I enjoy the act of submitting, of being ordered into doing things. Some ideas that really get me going are such:

-Wife swapping
-Being given as a gift.

-Rivals of any form. One rival besting the other, the tension that has been building up around them finally giving way to a delicious climax.

Now, I also do like Romance RP. Good, old fashioned romance. I'm open to any original character pairing that you might have.

Anyway, I hope that gives you an idea of what I might like. Thanks for taking the time! Feel free to PM me!

EnslavesSeraphim said:
-Being given as a gift.

Now, I also do like Romance RP. Good, old fashioned romance. I'm open to any original character pairing that you might have.

That there I quoted got me thinking. In a medieval setting or something similar, when a war the kingdom was waging was coming to a close, an officer comes home as a hero, though beaten up and tired of it all. Being a hero, the king allows him to have a concubine/consort/sexual slave/other as a reward, in addition to a new, reasonable home for retirement. From there, we will have to hammer out. PM me if interested in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom