Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Updated!] Pixel has cravings! Will you sate them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D

Hello there! Welcome!
You can call me Pixel, or something along those lines.

I'm making this thread, because I wish for more roleplays, though I think that is quite obvious.
However, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a bit picky with the roleplays I take. More precisely, in this search, I won't post a large list of pairings and plots...I'll only post a few I'm really craving.

You should know, you can still suggest something that I don't list, if you want! It's not like I'm going to bite you're head off, quite the contrary...I might actually do it! ^^

Anyway, I, like everyone else, have basic preferences and requirements. So I'll just go ahead and list those now...

I'm not interested in playing, or playing WITH furries/anthros nor animals. Same with futas/herms of any kind.
I will only play a fully female character, to be paired with fully male characters. Thank you. :3

I won't make my character younger than 16, nor older than 19.
I won't make her dominant. She's submissive, though not the 'assertive' sort.

Moving on...

I am willing to do short-term/sex based roleplays, as well as long-term/plot-driven roleplays (love them!). The latter will also include sex, they just...won't be so focused on it.

For reference for sex-scenes in any sort of roleplay, please go here.

Now, lastly...Literacy wise, I don't have many requirements...but I do have them.
- No one liners! I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - in fact, I don't want them (I prefer to keep things more relaxed) - but I NEED something to work with! So 1-2 paragraphs per post, please.
- Write in the 3rd person, past tense.
- No chatspeak, no leetspeak, no @fancy~%~$ymb0ls. No **, -- or :: for actions.
- Spell, punctuate and use grammar to the best of your ability, please. And if you're not confident in your spelling, to use a spell check.

That's it! Let's move on! Pairings/etc below.

I'll be happy to turn anything I thought out for short-term into long-term, so you know. It's always a great icing on the cake. xD

Pairings / Themes

(my role will be in bold)

Werewolf (or more like, a wolf shapeshifter...) x Human (REALLY CRAVING!)

Angel x Demon

Enemy x Enemy's Sister / Girlfriend

Captor x Captive

King / Prince x Princess

Prince / King / Noble x Rebel

Forced / Arranged Marriage

Guy x Girl x Guy Love triangle. Been quite a while since I've done one of those. xD

Older Brother x Younger Sister -- (Gotten waaaay too many requests for this. I'll still do it, but you have to come to me with a good, decent plot. Possibly involving fantasy.)

"Bad Boy" x "Good Girl"

Vampire x Human (please read what I wrote in the plot section below, it's important.)

Pictures

The characters don't have to look like in the picture, and in care of being anime/manga characters, WON'T be the ones in the picture. xD It's just for inspiration and such.
Fair warning - most likely not all will be work safe. ^^;

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

Plots / Ideas
(again, my role in bold.)

Rebel turned Slave - Medieval-ish Setting? - Vampire Master x Human Slave
I don't like Twilight vampires anymore than I like the ubber traditional ones. Which is to say I don't like either...I like the most a kind of vampire I've seen being used a couple of times.

I don't mind adjusting them slightly more to your liking, depending on what you want to change. Anyway...
The kind of vampires I like don't die in the sun, though can be weaker or such under it. Garlic, crosses, holy water - also not burning nor deadly.
They don't die from eating normal food, but it doesn't actually feed them, either.
They have a high regeneration rate, which is why they are hard to kill. But wounds to the heart and to the head (which would be deadly to a human, be it cutting it off or not.), as well as setting them on fire, usually does the trick.
Last of all, over time they gain the ability to inject substances/venoms with their bite. The most well known is obviously the one that turns a human into another vampire. Others would be - one that makes a bite painless, one that induces pleasure, and one that paralyzes the victim (this last one is not so necessary).

Anyway, since I've occupied enough space just telling you about the vampires...instead of making this too long and explaining the possible plot I have, just message me if you're interested. Be it in just a Vampire x Human pairing or my idea.
On a last note about said idea - it can be long-term/romance, or it can be a short-term, mostly sex based Master x Slave thing. Just pick. xD

RE: Pixel has cravings! Will you sate them?

Hey there looking at your request would definatly be intrested in a KingXPrincess or Older BrotherXYounger Sister

Older Brother x Younger Sister

you like sci fi or fantsy
by sci fi i mean from i robot all the way to star trek
fantasy from charmed to lord of the rings
as a scale

clonewar said:
Older Brother x Younger Sister

you like sci fi or fantsy
by sci fi i mean from i robot all the way to star trek
fantasy from charmed to lord of the rings
as a scale

Please believe me when I tell you I hate when I have to say this, but...well, I have to say it.
I don't believe you're at the level of writing I ask of my partners. x.x; So I apologize, but I'm not interested.

Well...

I want to entertain your craving if you're interested. I haven't done a lot of Werewolves / Human, but I'm pretty sure I can pull this off. My charm is simply incredible and irresitable so please don't be too hard on youself. At this point it's a curse really, but back on topic. I tend to mirror my partner -- if you're interested shoot me an email and we can discuss a plot. I'll go ahead and be honest that I haven't thought of one yet, but by the time you reply to me I'll have a fantastic one.

Tootles ~! <3
Might be hard to believe but I'm a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom