Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Are The Industry: Interest Check

Dies Irae

Super-Earth
We Are The Industry

Good Evening/Afternoon/Morning/Night, This is a general interest check in a group rp or open rp.
The plot will be listed below in a bit, but first a few ground rules to cover before we get into the swing of things.

Rules:
x: Average posting would be at least once a day.
x: Literacy level would be Lit to Adv Lit.
x: This is a heavy plot based rp, sex scenes can be placed in a separate thread.
x: This is based on Cyberpunk/Post Modern, if you do not know this enlighten yourself here
x: OOC chat will be in another thread if this idea works.
x: There will be a profile skeleton. Please follow it.
x: This is here because it can be :3

Plotline:
In the not to distant future, things changed, the modern world advanced well beyond the thought of anyone, Corporations began to take control over the world's happenings, after several years one alone stood out on top of the ladder as ruler Absolute Future. This corporation had taken control of everything, under the guide of their leader, they ascended into power and began to change everything. Absolute Future became government, they became the Military, everything was owned by them.

They created the cyber world many of us use everyday, a much more advanced version of the long forgotten internet, avatars of yourself, or anyone that are basically human, a separate plane of existence within the computer. The most popular place in the cyber world was Gravity Collapse, the cyber worlds MMO, based of off older games, avatars are depicted in a much more feudal era and undertake quest and well you have probably played it before if your reading this.

After that things seemed to progress without trouble, till a lone hacker discovered something, something horrible that Absolute Future was doing under the guise of being the greatest leader the world ever knew. This person would soon become the figurehead of the fight against them. One-X was born that day, The Industry assembled from other skilled hackers, the best in the world to be specific, they became The Industry, they stood against Absolute Future the only way they knew how, through the cyber world, more importantly they knew the access to the cyber net, the information storage server that hid everything, One-X and The Industry began their resistance and everything went into chaos.

One-X's main operation base was Gravity Collapse, first playing as a normal player, One-X began to change things, lowering the subscription rate to just under 1 credit. Making it easier on people and generally making everyone happy, Absolute Future soon shutdown the game and a month later, Collapse Gravity was born, a more advanced and free version of the original. Things seemed normal for everyone, The Industry continued tormenting Absolute Future and they in returned continued to search for them. Nothing changed until the day Absolute Future developed cyber chipping to mark a persons identity, Law #223409, codenamed Watching, these chips were mandatory by the law, they were a universal id card to the people, but deeper down they held a more dark purpose, they monitored the cyber world access of the person, found out what they did. One-X and The Industry were based in the cyber world, they would be caught as soon as they did anything.

That's were we are now, the fight between Absolute Future and The Industry, we do not know if The Industry will be caught or whether they will be able to evade the watching chip. Absolute Future seems to have sealed victory but they have said that with everything they have tried before.

E-Journal Log #6590,
Signed - One-X

Information:
-Groups.

The Industry:
The Industry founded by a mysterious individual know only as One-X, the group is made up of at least 5 advanced hackers, designated as the resistance against the corporations of the world. One-X and his followers are also the founders of the massively played cyber world game known as "Collapse Gravity" a highly advanced free to play game designed in a retaliation against Absolute Future. These Hackers have been a thorn to the corporations for going on two years, with no signs of who they are or where they are, no one expects them to be slowing down their rebellion any time in the near future.

Absolute Future:
Progress, this is the main goal of Absolute Future, their leader ruthless and cunning, climbing to the top of the corporation when it was a mere pharmaceutical manufacturer, this lone person would bring the corporation to the top in everything, the company grew more and more each year, adding another branch to the repertoire it already had, as of now, Absolute Future is what they named themselves for 'Absolute' they control everything, they are the government, they are the rulers of the world. They serve as the backbone of society, their leader a banner of what they stand for. Though the people do not know the darker things that are conducted below the building, The Basement is the codename used for the labs below, no one beside Absolute Future's leader and the members of The Basement's research team.

Absolute Past:
Absolute Past. The military branch of Absolute Future, More to the point, these are the enforces of the law, they hold no boundaries on what they do with prisoners. The Law is the Law, that's their motto, The bodyguard to the leader of Absolute Future is also the leader of Absolute Past, currently the main objective of Absolute Past is to capture One-X and The Industry alive for questioning and imprisonment. They have their priority on One-X, lapses in security and law enforcement have been forgiven in the search for The Industry they vowed to find them at any cost.

We Are The Industry Information:
Currency - Credits
Prominent Language - English
Main location - America (Future)
Main City - New York
Year is 2033

Non-Negotiable Plot Structures:
No Character can bypass the Watching Chip
The Industry is not invisible on the cyber world they can't hide forever.
Absolute Future is lead by a ruthless, devious leader (M/F)
Absolute Past is lead by a sinister sadistic former bounty hunter. (M/F)
The Basement is conducting Biological Testing, Gene Splicing, Bioweaponry etc.

Profile Skeleton:

Citizen Registration:
Please fill in all the answers honestly, you cannot change once submitted.

Full Name: (Whats your name?)
Sex: (Are you Male or Female?)
D.O.B: (When were you born?)
Personality: (What are you like?
Biography: (Whats your story?)
Hobbies: (What do you like to do?)
Member of: (N/A for citizens)

Please submit this form along with an attached picture for registration.
x: Attached Picture:

*Industry Members can put ... of The Industry if they wish or they can have a cover up job.

Current Characters:
The Industry:
Leader - One-X, played by Dies Irae.
Second In Command - Axel Rains, played by H a r r i e t
Member -
Member -
Member -

Absolute Future:
Leader -

Absolute Past:
Leader:

The Basement:
Head Scientist -

Citizens:

~Absolute Future, Absolute Past, The Basement and Citizens have unlimited openings while The Industry is restricted to 5 members.
~Positions are based on First Come, First Serve.​

For One-X

Citizen Registration:
Please fill in all the answers honestly, you cannot change once submitted.

Full Name: Akira James Maxwell
Sex: Male
D.O.B: 17 July 2007 (26)
Personality: I am a strong willed person, loyalty is one of my best traits that i could pick out, i would give my life for my friends, with them i stand for justice and what is right. Kindness and Loyalty those are my best traits.
Biography: I was born in 2011, Absolute Future was still a small pharmaceutical company building its way up, my family consisted of myself, my younger sister who was born 6 years after me, my mother and my father. My life leading up to now has been nothing less than average, My parents were not abusive or mean but just parents, they gave me what i needed and left me to work out the rest, at 12 i got my first computer and that were everything started, by 16 i had begun hacking, by 18 i was good enough to get into companies. Now i lead The industry in the fight against Absolute Future, that is my life and i still have much more to live out.
Hobbies: Computer Hacking/Programming
Member of: The Industry

Please submit this form along with an attached picture for registration.
x: Attached Picture:

Full Name: Axel 'Axe' Rains
Sex: Male
D.O.B: October 13th, 2009 (24)
Personality: With having the mindset of a teenager, Axel doesn't do a lot of responsible things in his time. He thinks acting immature and making obnoxious comments are the best way to waste his time, and he can't be convinced otherwise. He takes almost everything without a serious note, and when things do get serious, he tends to get even more obnoxious because he doesn't know how to act. Axel doesn't believe in holding back his opinions, either, and would rather be blunt no matter what kind of circumstances would come to him afterward. If he's not working, he's being a slacking potato couch; he'd much rather sit on his ass and judge the music channel than go out and do something. Most times, he acts like he doesn't know what's going on, but that's just his way of conning people into giving out more information than normal (he's an ass like that). Full of sarcasm and egotistical tendencies, it's not hard to see that he's a sex-driven pervert as well.
Biography: Axel didn't have much of a childhood to recall on. Nothing disastrous happened when he was a child, so for the most part, his entire life from sixteen years and down was pretty much an apple pie life. He has no siblings, and both his parents remained alive up until he was twenty. They both died from illness, something that couldn't be cured, so there was little to be angsty about afterward. Axel's always been tech-friendly, and he's always had high morals about things, so naturally, joining The Industry was his next step in life.
Hobbies: Hacking, drinking, sleeping, eating, video games, slacking off, and "Your Mom" jokes.
Member of: The Industry; second in command.
Picture: [x]

I might be interested in this, I just need to go enlighten myself, as you put it. My cyberpunk/post-modern knowledge is rather limited, what with it being all in the future and beyond my grasp and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom