Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make me beg, Make me scream, Make me want to hurt you[FxF, MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

O C T O x p o d

Planetoid
What is sex really about? Power. It's about exchange, control, submission, and trust. Everyone introduces themselves here as some level of control (Dom, sub, uke, seme, whatever!) The struggle for power between to equal forces is what I find sexiest. No one is better than the other, but each is trying to prove they are. This is what I REALLY want in a role play. I guess switches and dom/dom is usually most suitable for this.

Well, and sexy time too.

Give me plots with scheming courtesans, power hungry nobles, untrustworthy mercenaries, con artists, liars, bullies, and anyone else you can trust as far as you could throw them. Give plots set in exotic courts where you can't turn your back on anyone, with duels and assassinations, with blackmail and betrayal, and with wars.

Male, female, doesn't matter. Hetero and lesbian are fine. I'm a switch and can be either dom or sub, but I never dom in hetero, though my charris are never weak. As always, please be literate! I usually do a MINIMUM post of three paragraphs, most the time more.

Historical plots of almost any kind are naturally going to be my first (And usually only) choice, especially if their not of the mainstream periods. Also right now I really craving something a bit rough, a bit violent. Maybe light bondage? Who knows, but I want to have the line between fight and sex REALLY blurred.

*= Favorite

(And by historical I mean real history, not just that is has a king and queen or something.)

Favorite period settings:
Ancient Civilizations
Renaissance Italy
Elizabethan Court (or the preceding power struggle between her, Mary, Edward, and just about everyone else.)
17th century*
Napoleonic Wars/ Regency*
Victorian (WARNING: I'm uber picky about this.)[[[[[[[PLOT]]]]]]]]
WWI* [[[[PLOT If someone is willing to play an Australian ANZAC. I have an Australia fetish >.>]]]]
1920's*
WWII*
Cold War
1950's (Especially if it's kinda Madonna/ Whore Complex and repressed)*[[[[[[PLOT]]]]]]
Modern (Sometime urban fantasy like Anita Blake or the Dresden Files)

Favorite themes:
Power struggle (obviously, but here I mean of a nation or something)
Confidence tricks*
Blackmail
Mercenaries*
Courtesans*
Royal Courts
Espionage
Travelers

As always, don't even ask for:
Incest
Charri's under 18
Anthro
Futa