Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for male or female to break in new role play character! ( Kidnapping?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
Hello! I have a new role playing character that I've been working on, and I finally have all the kinks worked out of her personality and all that.

I'm not having any luck finding anyone to role play with on other sites, so I decided I'd like to find someone help break her in here. She's definitely a virgin, in all aspects, and is about eighteen years old. Also, I don't have any specific plots in mind, but I'm sure myself and whoever messages me can come up with something. Though, I would prefer and older, rougher male, to show little Viage the ropes. This role play could be alot of fun, and the couple could explore all kinds of things.

Edit: Now, a male or a female for Viage. Also, I'm really craving anal, and a kidnapping scene.

I'll post the link to my f-list, it could also help with flushing out an idea.

http://www.f-list.net/c/Netty/

I hope to hear from some people soon, I look forward to it!​

RE: Female looking for male or female to break in new role play character!

Bump​

Hello!

Hopefully you are still active on this site. I have an idea.

A group of 4 young, unemployed men form a gang hoping to get rich the over night. There first plan was a bank robbery that was unsuccessful so now they turn their attention toward a wealthy trader's 18-year old daughter. They abduct her successfully but now the cops are on the case. Brian is a member of the gang and your character is hidden at his place. The other 3 go underground and wont appear again in the rp. They deamnd a huge some of money but eventually get it down to a 10k. You soon realize that these guys are not professionals but only did this because they were in need of money (mama's operation or something).
you seduce Brian into sex and manage to get the keys to the door when you come to know about the operation/need for money. you feel sympathetic toward Brain and decide to help him. Brain feels guilty and the two get laid again ....

Bad___Boy said:
Hello!

Hopefully you are still active on this site. I have an idea.

A group of 4 young, unemployed men form a gang hoping to get rich the over night. There first plan was a bank robbery that was unsuccessful so now they turn their attention toward a wealthy trader's 18-year old daughter. They abduct her successfully but now the cops are on the case. Brian is a member of the gang and your character is hidden at his place. The other 3 go underground and wont appear again in the rp. They deamnd a huge some of money but eventually get it down to a 10k. You soon realize that these guys are not professionals but only did this because they were in need of money (mama's operation or something).
you seduce Brian into sex and manage to get the keys to the door when you come to know about the operation/need for money. you feel sympathetic toward Brain and decide to help him. Brain feels guilty and the two get laid again ....

I really like this idea! =D​

If you have your character ready then PM me soon, ill describe Brian in the intro. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom